Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex (10242 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Ay04z(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2016
in Ade in house of craze voice ... Emma y u lieying,Emma u lieying,Emma y u lieying......now ur judgement ....thunder fire ur dick and make it dead mumu............I know am not a saint but sex before marriage is a great sin before God stop misleading innocent mind.....

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, watin I do?

That ur comment shattered my heart, not just breaking embarassed
And I be wan carry my people come ur place to pay ur groom price
Now I no wan marry u again
bye bye cry
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

That ur comment shattered my heart, not just breaking embarassed
And I be wan carry my people come ur place to pay ur groom price
Now I no wan marry u again
bye bye cry

lol grin
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Laveda(f): 10:07pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

lol grin

You back. Lol
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
Laveda:

You back. Lol

I might go back soon again grin
Cuz I am looking for that blur head dude that ban my ass...wanna know If the crime is worth the lengthy ban angry
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
olarhtunji:
well. I have Vaseline and my hand. so am not bothered
Hope your hands are long enough to reach down there?
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Hisduchess(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
MUVA:
TeamVirgin cool
yes ooo.TeamVirgin
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Laveda(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

I might go back soon again grin
Cuz I am looking for that blur head dude that ban my ass...wanna know If the crime is worth the lengthy ban angry

You better be careful.
Lol..trust them to ban your ass again. tongue
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 10:26pm On May 31, 2016
Laveda:

You better be careful.
Lol..trust them to ban your ass again. tongue

They should then watch me hack nairaland and sell it to Google angry

Though the previous ban was worth it wink
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Laveda(f): 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

They should then watch me hack nairaland and sell it to Google angry

Though the previous ban was worth it wink

cheesy

It was? grin that's nice. tongue I should get you another.
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 10:37pm On May 31, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy

It was? grin that's nice. tongue I should get you another.

I hope your crush (the mumu that ban me) is seeing this now grin

Your number of days must not be below 2weeks at least tongue
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Laveda(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

I hope your crush (the mumu that ban me) is seeing this now grin

Your number of days must not be below 2weeks at least tongue

No one is crushing on me o neither am I. undecided lipsrsealed

No one can try that again sha. smiley
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 10:44pm On May 31, 2016
Laveda:

No one is crushing on me o neither am I. undecided lipsrsealed

No one can try that again sha. smiley

not crushing on any nairalander right? grin tongue
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Walexsammy(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
sinaj:
Op y u too de lie like diz undecided
watin make u feel say he dey lie?
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Laveda(f): 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

not crushing on any nairalander right? grin tongue

Yeah, none. cheesy tongue
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by MUVA(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2016
Hisduchess:

yes ooo.TeamVirgin
#TeamNoSexTillMarriage gringrin
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by cyprus000: 10:52pm On May 31, 2016
[size=13pt]
I really don't have strength to properly address the fallacious claims of the article.

Its overt the article was coined to suit some insidious and luthiferous purpose, best known to whoever dished out the heap of inanity.

constant sex is mostly "ok" for women, cos they suffer infinitesimal side effect, unlike males who suffer the following;-

*Memory loss.

*Poor vision

*weak immune system

*very poor blood clothing, due to weak immune system

*watery sperm

*weak cerebral capacity

*bald head(be sure of it)

*disorientation(chronic wankers will identify)

*short temper

All the aforementioned are ineluctable, so long a male releases during sex.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Hisduchess(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
MUVA:

#TeamNoSexTillMarriage gringrin
yes ooo
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah, none. cheesy tongue
#licking my lips wink
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Laveda(f): 10:55pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

#licking my lips wink

But I'm married. smiley
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 10:58pm On May 31, 2016
Laveda:

But I'm married. smiley

ok, I think I need to deactivate my moniker too... Goodbye nairaland sad
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Laveda(f): 11:00pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

ok, I think I need to deactivate my moniker too... Goodbye nairaland sad

You don't need to announce it, quietly leave. grin tongue
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vizkiz: 11:05pm On May 31, 2016
Laveda:

Seems that is the latest means of attention seeking on nairaland grin

Let me announce it maybe people will start missing me and try to convince me to stay grin
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by edetty(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2016
sinaj:
thanks sis
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:33am On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

lol grin

And you are happy abi? Mstcheeeeewzzzzz angry
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by titi4fola(f): 1:49am On Jun 01, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Nothing happens when you stop having sex
precisely!
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Mafking(m): 2:13am On Jun 01, 2016
redgem:
Lies lies lies lies!!!! Big fat bloody lies..... Op you can lie eh.....

Haa my kinda lies! big fat bloody lies with crazy curves...

Since you know the genre of lies.. Please tell me a lie with a disastrous b00ty and a magnificent kini
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by RAKITIC: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Laveda:

happy new month
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2016
titi4fola:
precisely!

Yea, nothing happens, in fact most men feel better after abstaining for some time.

HNM!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by luckman20(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Nothing happens when you stop having sex
I repeat nothing
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by skyman200(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Really, let me go and get my Vaseline.
Re: This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by CharleyCharley: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2016
sinaj:
Fine girl wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies meet my cousin; I Think He Is Hot / If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.