Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others (43846 Views)

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:

Fantastically Wailing Zombieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gmb till 2023...lol

Thought your condition was salvageable but alas I was wrong.
You are a victim of Zika Virus from your formative days in the womb.
PMB your boss suffers from intellectual ebola , my prayers for you both.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Pavarottii(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:

Fantastically Wailing Zombieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gmb till 2023...where you like it or not..lol
This posts Don tey nau! Okay now I get No lighht, No fuel; they on ur gen in ur house by 8 and off it by 10. Now I get. No vex.

Enjoy ur change.

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by gcof(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
D article says all former political office holders, Op said ex_ministers n senators. Lobatan. By former political office holders, he means arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n related highly connected politicians grin grin. Dis buhari era na comedy walahi
that's if they are still in possession of their diplomatic passport
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 8:20pm On May 31, 2016
expee06:

Thought your condition was salvageable but alas I was wrong.
You are a victim of Zika Virus from your formative days in the womb.
PMB your boss suffers from intellectual ebola , my prayers for you both.
If I abuse you,you will regret your mission here on Nairaland and the day you were born.Don't know if you will regret those who gave birth to you though...but something similar might happen...so get sense and let me know what you want..
I am ready to give it to you just the way you like it..na ban go end am..you gerrit?
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:

If I abuse you,you will regret your mission here on Nairaland and the day you were born.Don't know if you will regret those who gave birth to you though...but something similar might happen...so get sense and let me know what you want..
I am ready to give it to you just the way you like it..na ban go end am..you gerrit?

Bring it on! You are obviously bereft of anything meaningful.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by edupedia: 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by bubu2019: 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye
whatever you voted for, remains two yrs and some months, den we will change the change for sure
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Tarzaa(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2016
truthspeaks:
D article says all former political office holders, Op said ex_ministers n senators. Lobatan. By former political office holders, he means arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, even Jonathan n related highly connected politicians grin grin. Dis buhari era na comedy walahi
He said these peaple still with diplomatic passport not everybody!
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by phemmie06(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2016
adewumi91:
Under the law, some ex-public office holders (including former presidents) are allowed to hold their diplomatic passport for life. The statement applies only to those not allowed by law to hold the passport for life.

Thanks bro
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by berrystunn(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
druboon404:

You will vote him again
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by cococandy(f): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Keep consoling yourself.
druboon404:
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nusaf: 5:37am On Jun 01, 2016
TemmyMatt:

Not @ all...we're not saying thesame thing.
All Former Presidents have Offices recognised by the 1999 Constitution,so they have every RIGHT to int'l passports. Theirs cannot be seized.
Please spend some few minutes reading the 1999 Consitution.
U guys are just saying the same thing.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nusaf: 5:40am On Jun 01, 2016
higherpower:

does this make any sense @all?
Perfect sense. I got the message.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by jaybee(f): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
Nice move , but there is a secret plan to return it to those who are in the good book of PMB.

Evil/mischievous imagination is the beginning of rumors
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
cococandy:
Keep consoling yourself.
Keep annoying yourself.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
berrystunn:

You will vote him again
Yes God willing.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
bubu2019:
whatever you voted for, remains two yrs and some months, den we will change the change for sure
With alimodu sheriff,Gej or Doyin okupe abi na Ffk?
Stop the joke now.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
expee06:

Bring it on! You are obviously bereft of anything meaningful.
You are scared and I have not even started with you...lol You insulted me and I warned you..so throw another shot and see me devour you.. What you give is what you gonna get.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
druboon404:

You are scared and I have not even started with you...lol
You insulted me and I warned you..so throw another shot and see me devour you..
What you give is what you gonna get.

You are just been mouthy and clever by half, whatever happened to the maxim 'the best way to defend is to attack'?
Bring it on Son!
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
druboon404:

You are scared and I have not even started with you...lol
You insulted me and I warned you..so throw another shot and see me devour you..
What you give is what you gonna get.

You are just being mouthy and clever by half, whatever happened to the maxim 'the best way to defend is to attack'?
Bring it on Son!
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
expee06:

You are just being mouthy and clever by half, whatever happened to the maxim 'the best way to defend is to attack'?
Bring it on Son!
Stop acting like a coward,I dare you to throw the first shot if you aint scared of me.
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2016
druboon404:

Stop acting like a coward,I dare you to throw the first shot if you aint scared of me.

You are clearly a faint hearted slowpoke, gerrara here!
Re: Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others by druboon404: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
expee06:

You are clearly a faint hearted slowpoke, gerrara here!
You are the true definition of a simpleton cum Dimwit...go eat your dick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex / Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.