Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ (11602 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers / Orji Wants Institute Of Chartered Politicians Registered / Unbelievable!!Bill to register Institute of Chartered Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by kushma(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Chaai
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Vado(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Cocksucka.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by jimoqua: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2016
He should have caledl it institute of Chartered pen robbers, barawo!
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2016
I hope we can now see the level of intelligence of the Nigerian politician. This cockroach was the governor of a state in Nigeria ohh! Chaiii, I weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by bikefab(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Are u serious?! This man is a clown! Half-bred politicians all over Nigeria. Little wonder a lot of things are ret.arded.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by vRendoh(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2016
tongue
Because they walk freely with their loots yes, he wants them chattered. In China where the penalty for stealing public fund is huge, he would shout...I no be politician.

1 Like

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by buksaylor001: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2016
lolzzzz:
TA Orji, this I.diot annoys me

If you have meet him before,from afar you'll think he has downs syndrome-

1 Like

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Lescott7(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
My Opinion: The proposed bill is a great one to me if properly prepared. I think it if there is a body that serves as regulatory body for our politicians,political office holders would not act against the ethics of the profession. Any politician who has breached the law of the institute would have his membership withdrawn and won't be able to contest.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by slap1(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Chartered thieves. This Ochendo and Rochas, may Igbo land never have despicable politicians like you again. Amen!
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by slap1(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Lescott7:
My Opinion: The proposed bill is a great one to me if properly prepared. I think it if there is a body that serves as regulatory body for our politicians, no political office holder would not act against the ethics of the profession. Any politician who has breached the law of the institute would have his membership withdrawn and won't be able to contest.

Story.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by wacoj(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
This Orji of a man has got nothing to offer
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by hummerjeep12: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2016
you are making sense[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by duduade: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2016
sharks776:
This Guys are jobless

I say all of them....

The most useless bunch of Nigerians...
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by dreceo: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
I just HATE this guy!
I'm from Abia State and he did Nothing for his pple
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by k2kay(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by olajide8(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahahhaaaa cheesy what a very foolish suggestion - people ar thinking of turning around the economy, he is thinking of making politics a career* such happens in a country filled with f-o-o-lish thinking people.

I expect someone would support this joke of a statement. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by 9t9jacobs: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls ignore such evil bill from never-do-well fool.. What is EFCC still waiting for to apprehend this immoral specimen and his murderous son!
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Duru009(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Dis man must be very foolish......
With his stupid ideas.....
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by amazon14: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Can you imagine, Nigerian,we are in trouble.
Institute of chartered politicians (thieves) my foot
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Is this thief still roaming the streets? Professional politicians indeed .
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Akaujaa(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Imagine the type of people that 'represent' the interests of the majority. Shame!
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Omoluabi16(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Institute of stoopid politicians would make more sense. He would definitely be the "Vice Chancellor" of that institution.
sweet girl
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by wolesmile(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
See them!!!

They've started DEMOnstrating their CRAZYness....
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by jurjur: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2016
sluvy4tune:
I thinks Abians just wanted to punish the entire Nigerians by electing this man to the Senate.

My Abia Uno no try for this matter undecided
Bros how can u say such a trash? Was there any election in that state? I put it to u that d fool can never pull 100votes in d entire aba. NOT NOW NOT EVER.

1 Like

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by amazon14: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2016
I give up on these people. Just imagine what the course will be like. Lesson 101: how to steal your country 's money without being caught, how to silence your opposition, how to criticise yourself so that no one will criticise (Obasanjo's theory) so on and so forth .
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by jurjur: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Na Waooo! Pls I don't like this! Why are u guys cursing & calling your senator names? Pls u pple shud stop it & leave d senseless idiot alone.

1 Like

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by amazon14: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
I give up on these people. Just imagine what the course will be like. Lesson 101: how to steal your country 's money without being caught, how to silence your opposition, how to criticise yourself so that no one will criticise (Obasanjo's theory) so on and so forth.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Now I know that it is better for people to think that you are a fool than for you to open your mouth and confirm it. This man is an abuse to governance
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by agitator: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2016
lonelydora:
Can any good thing come out of that old fo.ol? Just Negodu, that's the only thing he can think of.

Do your tenure and come answer EFCC. We are waiting.

Does he have immunity? undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Jokkarm: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2016
This is the kind of bill a sleeping senator will propose . A man that ruled Abia state for 8 years and did nothing to his state down to his community .
He can never say anything meaningful that can contribute positively to the country .
I dnt know why EFCC is still dragging ground to pick him.
That man should be the first to go to jail.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by moredollar(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2016
2dugged:
tar!,shift,na vita foam better pass
This orji na fool of the highest order...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Voids House Of Reps’ Suspension Of Jibrin / Nigeria's Local Governments Are Toothless Bull Dogs That Can Bark But Can’t Bite / Army Denies Detaining Musa Adamu Over Religious Affiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.