Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ (11601 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers / Orji Wants Institute Of Chartered Politicians Registered / Unbelievable!!Bill to register Institute of Chartered Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Jokkarm: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Hahaha he s one of the oldest idiot in Africa o
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by ehinja: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2016
sharks776:
This Guys are jobless

A fact established a long time ago! And we are hoping for something good from them.

There are a lot of issues facing us as a people and someone is proposing institute of chartered politicians smh.

One will think former governors being executive head at the state level will come to the house with appreciable knowledge of the daily lives of Nigerians and make bills that will be positively impactful.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by 9jaflave: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Meiji(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol. I can't remember reading a thread with so many Nairalanders in agreement on an issue. grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Fourwinds: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016
u can see the reason y Abia State didn't develop during his time...this man reason fron his A..NUS
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by DedeNkem: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2016
A corrupt and clueless id*iot who supposed to be in jail!

This thief destroyed Abia state when he was the governor!

How he became a senator is beyond me.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2016
moredollar:
This orji na fool of the highest order...........
the man na odé
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by CharliParker: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2016
That man theodu orji must be high on something ,I don't even know how he managed to be a senator.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2016
This would hav been a good way to make upright leaders for our nation buh our politicians will use it to loot
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nwaisuochi(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
sluvy4tune:
I thinks Abians just wanted to punish the entire Nigerians by electing this man to the Senate.

My Abia Uno no try for this matter undecided
Who elected him? My friend,m from Abia State and I would rather vote for Satan himself than TA Orji. He rigged himself and his son into the legislature.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by cupidhero(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Dirtbag! T A Ugly. Silly old man.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by lozanni(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin[quote author=prodiG post=46162316]Dis dude epitomises all that is wrong with dis country. Continue undecided[/qull]

LWKMD. What will be taught at the Institute?
Political Scamming? Vote Rigging? How to use Thuggery to win election? or how to hoodwink the people who voted you into office never to ask you to keep your electoral promises?
The above issues are what our politicians are very good at.
As I said in another thread, its painful that while our legislators are busy sponsoring very irrelevant bills (remember the Social Media Bill) that have no positive effect on the lives of their constituents, the legislators in the advanced world are discussing issues like the role of technology in medicine and defence, biotechnology, GMF ( Genetically modified Food), Space research and exploration etc they know will eventually benefit their people.
There in a legal term 'Nimo dat quod nimo habet' (I hope am right, took that course some time ago) which means you can not give what you dont have. If our legislators know they do not know much.about governance, face-to-face interraction with their constituents will open their eyes and minds to issues they need urgently to table to the house; also reading political biographies and other books will broaden their minds to really grasp issues very well. I am sure most of our politicians do not have time to read books and this is easily reflected in their shallow mind-sets and opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Larryfest(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Am not even going to bother myself reading all this jargons he has to say,the headline is enough for me to say this...NO TO INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED CRIMINALS AND LOOTERS!!
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by biggie73(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2016
What's all this nonsense?
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2016
sluvy4tune:
I thinks Abians just wanted to punish the entire Nigerians by electing this man to the Senate.

...please point of correction,Abians never voted for this IDIOT,he rigged himself into the senate house.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by OlujobaSamuel: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2016
Orji's, the duo of a governor a state should never pray for.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by ifycent2: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Dis man is de greatest criminal in Abia state.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by IamThrive(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Yes, why won't you suggest same if really,the people's vote was on your side.

I have been hearing ABA is a bad state and I paid a close visit. I asked myself if the State was part of Nigeria or South Sudan

May you allow God to touch your heart,Sir
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by ifycent2: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...please point of correction,Abians never voted for this IDIOT,he rigged himself into the senate house.

No be small rigging my Brother.....

Juju man...
I hate dat stupid man forever..,,,
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by ifycent2: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Larryfest:
Am not even going to bother myself reading all this jargons he has to say,the headline is enough for me to say this...NO TO INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED CRIMINALS AND LOOTERS!!

brother, u dey my mind self.,,, I no even bother to read dat his silly talks.....
only dis silly headline I saw dere(Silly man).
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by fejicruz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
At times I wonder what Nigeria did or who we offended to deserve this kind of politicians.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Amankalizer(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
How does this concern the Senate. Flagging off of an institute is so an infinitesimal to be a matter of consideration. Senator T.A.Orji should think of a more senatoral oriented bill than what he is currently floating.
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by teaser101: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
This useless bastard
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Amankalizer(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Padolski(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
sluvy4tune:

Guy nobody elected de old fool.he used all the allocation money ment for workers to rig the election.it wz apga dat won it

Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by ebudera(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]like every minutes I hear or see his castrated face
Which one is institute of chartered politicians.na only baba God go epp us 4 dis we country naija
lolzzzz:
TA Orji, this I.diot annoys me
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
lonelydora:
Can any good thing come out of that old fo.ol? Just Negodu, that's the only thing he can think of.

Do your tenure and come answer EFCC. We are waiting.

Please what the meaning of JUST NEGODU? I mean, what language is it too
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chartered institute of thieves. angry
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by billyG(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Theodore iis a chartered fool!I suspect him all this while now he has spoken & clear my doubt!Who politicians don Epp?
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by telleyway: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
This man, what happens to pdp, Apc , apga, etc? You don't need any other Institute, if you think I am lying, ask Fayose and Lai Muhammed
Re: Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
sweetpies:

Please what the meaning of JUST NEGODU? I mean, what language is it too

It's Igbo language meaning "just look at" or "just imagine".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Urges Nigerian Government To Commence Rehabilitation Of Eastern Rail Line / Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! / Inauguration Of Mr.Udom Emmanuel as New Governor of Akwa Ibom State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.