Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin (634 Views)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Single Guys Chaiii! We Are Officially Finish. Come In Let's Reason For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by manutdrichie(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2016
Please let's reason together!

On Sunday, in Nairobi, Kenya,
Five Armed robbers burst into a house of a Nigerian couple, (my friend's family) robbed them of all their monies and valuables.

After taking everything from them,
they capone of the gang gave the man of the house a gun with instruction to shoot his wife or else they'll shoot him dead,

My friend got the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.
He began to remember what he has been through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him, he remembered how the struggle together to leave Lagos to Nairobi,
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this… you can go ahead and kill me"

The gang's capone silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation or a second thought points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.

Fortunately, the gun had no bullets in it.

The robbers got their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.

As we speak my friend has locked himself in his room and has refused to get out since Monday morning, the Nigerian community in Nairobi is confused, the family in Lagos and Uyo has called me to put a call through to David Bassey my friend but I don't know what to tell him.

My Question is;

What on earth could make the woman act without thinking?

Please your comment / answer will help me
To talk to David

Re: Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 31, 2016
Fake story. I've read it about 8 times
Re: Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by kvngveektour(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2016
I yaf watch this drama na.it was on African magic last week
Re: Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by Trustdee(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm, such a heart touching story.

Believe me, i have no idea why women do things without thinking.

Just their nature.
Re: Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by rosieluv(f): 6:17pm On May 31, 2016
fake story,i watched dat in a comedy
Re: Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by Smellymouth: 6:19pm On May 31, 2016
Super story
Re: Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by psucc(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
Nollywood: You know the end from the beginning

Men were made from clay which us resistant to heat but women were made from bone(wonder why God didn't use flesh).
Re: Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin by Flexherbal(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2016
All these people dom make the story sour.

(1) (Reply)

The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages / Top 5 Qualities To Tell If He Is An Husband Material / When She Says She Can't Date You But Still Ask You For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.