Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. (1336 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by greatness22(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2016
Got this from a friend who needs our advice.

My Name is Paul from Awka,. I fell in love with this girl and after a year because I have seeing that she is a good woman to be with, I gave her free hands and made her feel free with me.But something happen along the line, I proposed to her in January and told her that i was coming to see her family in three months time (April to be precise) but she changed totally to the extent of sleeping with two of her ex. And at theend of the day she got pregnant for her ex.I found out and since then it has been a problem to me. She flushed the pregnancy and now she is coming begging for me to forgive her. But the problem now is that I love her so much and I forgive her but since then it has been affecting my emotion. Please am in a confuse state now should I continue with the marriage or should I back out.What is Your advice to him?
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by falconey(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2016
they'll always do mistakes sleeping with their ex or a random guy.

they'll always come back begging for forgiveness.

the most painful thing is, they flush foetus like flushing a public toilet .

3 Likes

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by vicstar(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2016
I don't understand oooh cry ehm, make we wait for dem sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 31, 2016
I swear OP, if u marry this girl, the next pidgin

english dictionary to come out I will make sure

they put ur picture beside the word "mumu"

angry
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
vicstar:
I don't understand oooh cry ehm, make we wait for dem sad

Lol
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by Flexherbal(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2016
Follow your heart.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by mutiply: 6:44pm On May 31, 2016
Oga Paul from akwa, you should not feel bad anymore if your forgiveness is genuine. Your happiness matters, if you won't be happy because of what she did, move on. When ever you stop thinking about what she did, then you can marry her. Some girls shall.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by Divinehenrich(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2016
Bros, are you out of your mind?, u propose to a lady, within that same period, she started going out with her ex. Subsequently she got pregnant and later flush it out.
After she came back & start asking for forgiveness.
Now you are contemplating to marry her.

You can forgive her, but you can go ahead to marry her at your own peril.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by greatness22(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2016
Divinehenrich:
Bros, are you out of your mind?, u propose to a lady, within that same period, she started going out with her ex. Subsequently she got pregnant and later flush it out.
After she came back & start asking for forgiveness.
Now you are contemplating to marry her.

You can forgive her, but you can go ahead to marry her at your own peril.
Nne, biko, am not the one. cheesy
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by Divinehenrich(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
I understand, Extend my message to ur friend, Paul
greatness22:
Nne, biko, am not the one. cheesy
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by greatness22(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2016
Divinehenrich:
I understand, Extend my message to ur friend, Paul
Thanks.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by seadopoint(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2016
If you don't want to live the rest of your life in regrets,its better you part ways with her and wait patiently for the right woman for you. The blind truth is that she never respected nor see the future in you. #stay stong bro# you can reach out to me for some emotional help though-whatsapp:08156142264 |PIN:2B0A7AAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by greatness22(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2016
seadopoint:
If you don't want to live the rest of your life in regrets,its better you part ways with her and wait patiently for the right woman for you. The blind truth is that she never respected nor see the future in you. #stay stong bro# you can reach out to me for some emotional help though-whatsapp:08156142264 |PIN:2B0A7AAA
Thanks for the advice bro, I'll let him know
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by boxer022(m): 4:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Paul it is better you saw the type of person she really is. How can a girl in her right senses knowing that someone is ready to bring her into his family as a wife, do such a thing? It shows that she is not ready to settle down and also she is a very wicked person for killing her unborn child. If you go ahead to marry her then you have decided that you are ready to face what ever thing she does in your home. How are you even sure if she will be able to conceive and give birth to another child after flushing the last one? The ball is in your court so decide how you want your life to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by NemzySeries(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
is like u av passion 4 anything related to wahala
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by kidman96(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
greatness22:
Got this from a friend who needs our advice.

My Name is Paul from Awka,. I fell in love with this girl and after a year because I have seeing that she is a good woman to be with, I gave her free hands and made her feel free with me.But something happen along the line, I proposed to her in January and told her that i was coming to see her family in three months time (April to be precise) but she changed totally to the extent of sleeping with two of her ex. And at theend of the day she got pregnant for her ex.I found out and since then it has been a problem to me. She flushed the pregnancy and now she is coming begging for me to forgive her. But the problem now is that I love her so much and I forgive her but since then it has been affecting my emotion. Please am in a confuse state now should I continue with the marriage or should I back out.What is Your advice to him?

Please Marry her
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by greatness22(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
kidman96:

Please Marry her
Okay.
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by NET1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm sure you know what to do.

.NET
Re: Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. by greatness22(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
NET1:
I'm sure you know what to do.
.NET
No. grin

(1) (Reply)

Hi peeps / Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time? / Nothing Wrong With A Child Glimpsing Their Parent Having Sex- Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.