Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) (1136 Views)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Sectional Appointment: Buhari's Attempt To Deceive Nigerians / When A Politician Is Ready To Deceive The People (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) by Justfavourme(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
I think it is high time we stop fallen in the hands of these politician, when election is approaching or during campaign, they will start buying corn and eat along the roadside,frying kose,eating in the local foodseller shop(buka), shaking hands with old and young people around the streets, etc. Then the gullible Nigerian will say they are very submissive,let vote them in.

Re: Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) by Psylas(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
I don't vote for them I see them as criminals so I don't fall for them,

1 Like

Re: Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) by hertz9te(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2016
the same way your thread title deceived us into thinking there were actually pictures?
Re: Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2016
As long as u have voter's card u are a voter, if u don't vote they count u to whoever is rigging at the moment.
Re: Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
As long as u have voter's card u are a voter, if u don't vote they count u to whoever is rigging at the moment.
Explain your posts clearly pls. Not voting is tantamount to rigging?
Re: Tactics Nigerian Politicians Adopt To Deceive The Masses(pictures Inclusive) by Justfavourme(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
hertz9te:
the same way your thread title deceived us into thinking there were actually pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Beheading Of Igbo woman In Kano / The Real Change I Experienced Yesterday / Today,30/06/2016,aisha Buhari Travelling To USA For World First Ladies Conferenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.