Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigerians React To Beheading Of Igbo woman In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Beheading Of Igbo woman In Kano (1137 Views)

President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Beheading Of Igbo woman In Kano by mordsith: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kayode Ogundamisi@ogundamisi3h.@PoliceNG@YomiShogunleYou must have read about the beheading of a woman in#KanoWhat steps are you taking to fish out the culprits?

Kayode Ogundamisi@ogundamisi1. Name of the lady beheaded in Kano is said to be Bridget Patience. Member,Deeper Life Church. Brigade Qtr, Kano. From Orodo, Mbaitoli, Imo

Kayode Ogundamisi@ogundamisi3h2. Bridget Patience is a Nigerian who deserves the FULL PROTECTION of the Kano State government and@PoliceNGBridget deserves Justice NOW!View conversation·

Kayode Ogundamisi@ogundamisi3h3.@PoliceNGthe beheading of Bridget Patience in Kano CAN NOT be swept under the carpet. The silence of Kano State govt is CRIMINALView conversation·

Bichi Maisango@BichiMaisango3h@ogundamisiIf we don't pay attention to#KanoBeheading. Authorities too wouldn't take any drastic action, cuz d Ganjuje I kno is fanaticView conversation·

Kayode Ogundamisi@ogundamisi3h4@PoliceNGBridget Patience is dead, but identifying theANIMALS who beheaded her on religious grounds & bringing them to justice is a MUSTView conversation·

Single and searching@alphonsiuskele23h@ogundamisi@PoliceNGthe police must do somethingView conversation·Ayeni Lemmie@lemmie_king3h@ogundamisi@PoliceNGBut who or how do you start ina mob action....View conversation·

Kayode Ogundamisi@ogundamisi3h.@PoliceNG#KanoBeheadingis a crime against humanity, If Bridget Patience can be killed just like that, who is next in#Kano?#ACTNOWView conversation·

Dipo Bandele@Dipobandele3h@ogundamisi@PoliceNGI totally agree with you. This is the 21st century nobody should be killed because of religion lawsView conversation·

Emma U Ohanusi@euohanu3h@ogundamisi@PoliceNGIs the iss of any importance to sec agencies? Even the IG will not utter a word about this,not to talk of arrestView conversation·

Don Makizee@Makizee63h@ogundamisi@PoliceNGand Kano and their likes wonder why they hardly get FDI into their region, no sane person will identify with barbarismView conversation·

Uzoaga oliver jnr™@Olivers_diary3h@ogundamisiif drastic measures are not taken to curtail this religious extremism, it would become a culture in the north.#KanoBeheadingView conversation·

DR. CELESTINE@DurodolaDurocel2h@ogundamisi@PoliceNGthank you bros for lending your voice....you it carries a lot of weight. Maybe@PoliceNGwill now! What's blasphemy?View conversation·

Abdul@ashrafkarim57012h@ogundamisiI agree.But some people should know better,understand d society u live in and mind your utterances. Its a shame such happened.View conversation·

Obinna Ezesom@ezelvis702h@Olivers_diary@ogundamisiit is already a well established cultural norm in northern Nigeria.View conversation·

Owolabi Sam Oluyemi@Yavis_HE2h@ogundamisi@Adeola0503@PoliceNG#KanoBeheading#Kano#ACTNOWwhat differentiates the perpetrators from the Dreaded Boko Haram?View conversation·

Meroyi Emmanuel@MeroyiSmatt2h@ogundamisiThere will likely be reprisal from the East.View conversation·

JOSEPH the 5%@AMASIKE2h@Olivers_diary@ogundamisiSir, it is already a culture.View conversation·

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/738804246309703680?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2711314486
Re: Nigerians React To Beheading Of Igbo woman In Kano by Luckylife(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
It a gud thing Nigerian are calling a spade a spade, gone are the days some fews issues based of fanatics and nepotism. Some tribes forget the lesson of Martin Niemoller that said :
"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me".

(1) (Reply)

No Land For Grazing In Abia, Ikpeazu Insist / All Politicians Should See This (photo) / I Stand With Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.