Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (25254 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by druboon404: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of
looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Positivemind1: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is easy for anybody to play football with mouth but it's a different ball game on the field. Fasheun's team for economy get K leg.... How can someone recommend Okonjo Oweala who ran our economy down and aged Falae who was on IBB team when they reck Naija down.... It's irritating and funny

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by IVORY2009(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
We're waiting, wen the economy enters full grown resession, that is wen this govt will know how far, now wen the economy still tire wrapper, wear gelle, rub lip stick and even still wear bra, Buhari non wan shake body and do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Pavarottii(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Baba is a careful man,he doesnt want to stain his government with yam eaters

Olu Falae.ate our yam worth 100M

Pat Utomi has still not explained to Nigerians How Volkswagen died during his tenure as the MD

Baba sees Oby as using BBOG as a tool to get it into Govt

On the other hand,lets give this government a chance .One year is gone,3 years time,we will vote them out just the same way we did to The World's most clueless president and hero of Corruption ( I DIDNT MENTION ANYBODYS NAME,IF YOU DARE INSULT ME,I WILL JUST PRESS THE RULE 2 BUTTON QUIETLY)

with the bolded,i don hold wailers for blokos cheesy
Enjoy ur mosquitoe economy team. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Pavarottii(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Positivemind1:
It is easy for anybody to play football with mouth but it's a different ball game on the field. Fasheun's team for economy get K leg.... How can someone recommend Okonjo Oweala who ran our economy down and aged Falae who was on IBB team when they reck Naija down.... It's irritating and funny
If u don't av anything to say. Please do d needful. Go and check d state of our economy under NOI and compare it wiv now. Mayb u don't know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
mosquito pipeline protectoion wailer

managing the economy is more than issuing pipeline protection contracts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by stonemasonn: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
tritt:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/buhari-neglected-utomi-falae-ezekwesili-for-mosquito-economic-team-opc-founder-fasheun/
outdated economic advisers nonsense. Abeg Buhari is on track everything will fall in place with time.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by 4nobody4every1: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Baba is a careful man,he doesnt want to stain his government with yam eaters

Olu Falae.ate our yam worth 100M

Pat Utomi has still not explained to Nigerians How Volkswagen died during his tenure as the MD

Baba sees Oby as using BBOG as a tool to get it into Govt

On the other hand,lets give this government a chance .One year is gone,3 years time,we will vote them out just the same way we did to The World's most clueless president and hero of Corruption ( I DIDNT MENTION ANYBODYS NAME,IF YOU DARE INSULT ME,I WILL JUST PRESS THE RULE 2 BUTTON QUIETLY)

with the bolded,i don hold wailers for blokos cheesy
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Immunity1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buffalo again? i know ipob will take it seriously because okojo who put us to economic crisis she was not appointed as a minister of finance i wonder what you guys are expect from adeosun to do now when it is obvious that same okonjo and co has killed Nigeria economy before adeosun assume office.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by ariesbull: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Real mosquito economic team

Succinctly put
Aptly delivered
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by enigma2007(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pyno30:
No One can do it better than Goodluck Ebere Jonathan's Team of Ngozika and the rest of them.

The best team is actually the one put together by Obj. You just have to give it to that team!
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by iretiland: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
tritt:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/buhari-neglected-utomi-falae-ezekwesili-for-mosquito-economic-team-opc-founder-fasheun/

A chieftain of the jegudujera team is also commenting. People who sold their creditability to buffon GEJ.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by OlujobaSamuel: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
it seems all of us sabi the best economists for this world, I also noticed that no new names other than the ones that brought us to this mess. if you think everyone except this government team is better, abeg kindly put up a party just like them and canvass for vote, when you or your team get there, if you like make your carpenter an economic adviser, your driver minister for power, we go endure your own 4years too. if you no like the present economic team, you can't endure till 2019 and you can't persuade your federal legislature to start impeachment proceedings against him, then you have to accept or you can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by fejicruz(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
So baba should give Olu Falae who ate our yam audience in his government? You must be joking

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Elliot2(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of
looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.
u see ur life, look at the mirror n see ur life! are we going to eat pmb's integrity? whether Wailers wail, or u praiser praise pmb, we all must be concerned abt de state of d nation, n not play partisanship. we Shld b concerned abt pmb's policies whether it would be positive or negative. cos finally na who only integrity epp?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Goddex: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

WELL SAID!! THE PRESENT ECONOMIC TEAM ARE COMPLETE OLODO!! THEY ARE AS DAFT AS THEIR ILLITERATE OGA WHO HAD F9 IN HIS FORGED WAEC RESULT
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
because he didn't renew your bogus pipeline contract abi?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by 989900: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
enigma2007:

The best team is actually the one put together by Obj. You just have to give it to that team!

OBJ had 8 years and averagely reasonable oil prices to boot.

1 Year vs 8 years . . . your inference might be wrong, it might be right, only time can tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

If u don't av anything to say. Please do d needful. Go and check d state of our economy under NOI and compare it wiv now. Mayb u don't know.

please, what is meant by rebasing?

go and find out and you will realise that Nigeria being the largest economy had nothing to do with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Pangea: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
Allow the president to pick his team, after all he will take responsibility for there success or failure.... Judge him after 2019 that's all

And kill many nigerians in the process?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
We're waiting, wen the economy enters full grown resession, that is wen this govt will know how far, now wen the economy still tire wrapper, wear gelle, rub lip stick and even still wear bra, Buhari non wan shake body and do the needful.

please educate us.

do the needful. like what and what?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by IVORY2009(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ioannes:

please educate us.
do the needful. like what and what?
bring in technocrats!!!
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Pavarottii(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ioannes:

please, what is meant by rebasing?

go and find out and you will realise that Nigeria being the largest economy had nothing to do with Jonathan.
Our economy growing at about 7% from 2011 to 2014.
And d 3rd fastest growing economy in the world at early 2014 reported by CNN.
Had nothing to do with Jonathan?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Omonigeriarere: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

WELL SAID!! THE PRESENT ECONOMIC TEAM ARE COMPLETE OLODO!! THEY ARE AS DAFT AS THEIR ILLITERATE OGA WHO HAD F9 IN HIS FORGED WAEC RESULT

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=11232&title=Prepare-for-hard-times;-things-will-be-tough-till-the-end-of-2015,-Okonjo-Iweala-advises-Nigerians
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:
Playing to the gallery.

The way some people reason na wa . . .

Most of the names he mentioned, are actually names that got us here in this poo in the first place.

Utomi couldn't help Shagari, Falae and SAP, NOI=ROFLMAO (the one with the most baggage).

Dr. Kalu OTOH, is a smart economist ( some of his recommendations are actually being pursued by this administration), and others like him spread across the country.

The government needs help with the economy (especially with monetary policies), but not like throwing random names that have actually failed in the past, nor by totally ignoring strides in the right direction made.

Falae said he kicked against SAP. That is why Gen. Babangida kicked him out of his cabinet. He said he was the only one who kicked against it.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by enigma2007(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
989900:

OBJ had 8 years and averagely reasonable oil prices to boot.

1 Year vs 8 years . . . your inference might be wrong, it might be right, only time can tell.

I was actually responding to someone mentioning that GEJ had the best economic team.

Obj was president during a time when oil price was low as well though the price spiked upward towards the tail end of his administration.

Moreover, i am not going to judge PMB based on his 1st year in office. That would really be unfair to him considering that he met an economy that was not producing anything apart from oil characterized by massive looting of public funds.

If i am even going to rate his performance, i would rate him vis-a-vis the government's plans and actions within the year under review. i.e. Actual vs plan and not based on sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by babadee1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Utomi yes I know. But who is Falae? And who is Ezekwesili?
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by Omonigeriarere: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

bring in technocrats!!!

Technocrats that have lead us to where we are - http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=11232&title=Prepare-for-hard-times;-things-will-be-tough-till-the-end-of-2015,-Okonjo-Iweala-advises-Nigerians

Technocrats that were still borrowing to pay workers during the oil boom - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

You better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by waky15(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
This elder stateman has said the truth this time around. Buhari's economy team are not well verse in the field of turning around economy that is dwindling.
Re: Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun by sabofws5: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
I am not dead o, I am still the bona fide chairman of OPC and not Gani Adam who has always been seen in the media I think you've heard me speak now. That was the exact message Fasheun is trying to pass around. :PI am not dead o, I am still the bona fide chairman of OPC and not Gani Adam who has always been seen in the media I think you've heard me speak now. That was the exact message Fasheun is trying to pass around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Visits Seplat Gigantic ANOH Gas Development Project (Photos) / 2019: Here’s Why The Pdp Presidential Primary Will Be The Toughest In Nigeria’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.