Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl (7190 Views)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Love Letter From A Mathematics Guy To A Science Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl by daveson07: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Love Letter From A Mathematics Guy To A Science Girl...
Dear Love,
Right from the day I set my eyes on you, I knew there was an EQUATION between this QUADRATIC attraction. I couldn't tell you because I was afraid of the DIVISION that will DIVIDE my love for you. My heart couldn't forget the SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION between us. I tried to GRAPH out how to present my TRIGONOMETRY, but I wasn't sure of the PROBABILITY that you will accept.
Now, I have the PROGRESSIVE SERIES to tell you. Please, make sure this PERMUTATION and COMBINATION between us is secret because I don't want any BINARY OPERATION to interrupt.
LOVING YoU IS CONSTANT AS 4 FIGURE TABLE.
The Science Girl reply;
Hi,
Sincerely Maths boy, I don't have any CHEMICAL COMBINATION for you. All I have for you is the love of IDEAL LAW. I know you can see the difference between CHARLES and BOYLES LAW. My boyfriend is ROBERT HOOKE, who is described as the father of CELL, in which you cannot live without. You are not an ELEMENT in my PERIODIC TABLE and if you are there, you must be among the TRANSITION METALS because I don't usually notice them amongst my FIRST 20 ELEMENT. I already have an ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION for my love which can neither be created nor destroyed as stated by The 1st LAW OF THERMODYNAMIC.
I'm sorry that your CHEMICAL EQUATION is not balanced. Stop making your heart bubble in love for me because HATING YOU IS CONSTANT AS O2 (OXYGEN)
Re: Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl by halfricanadian(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
MY BIOLOGY TO MY NL LOVE kiss kiss kiss kiss

Dear ORGANISM
I hereby in front on nairalanders i propose my love to u it myt nt b visible to d eyes like BACTERIA bt its strong and stable like OXYGEN.when i sight you i get lost in the CHAINS OF AEROBIC AND ANAEROBIC RESPIRATION. cry cry cry cry .Our relationship will never be SYMBIOTIC bt will b in a state of COMMENSALISM. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed baby i kno we have so many haters right now but our love is so ACIDIC than their PH level. Cant wait for us to have our HEAT PERIOD and pratice REPRODUCTION.cos i want ur DNA mixed with my BLOOD lineage. People cant understand us because our PDA gives them a run for their NERVOUS SYSTEM. Will you be my most precious SKELETAL SYSTEM??

Pls say YES to my proposal and i will b d best living organism and homo sapein u av ever met cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl by UyiIredia(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lame.
Re: Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl by halfricanadian(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
UyiIredia:
Lame.

Tank u
Re: Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
daveson07:
Love Letter From A Mathematics Guy To A Science Girl...
Dear Love,
Right from the day I set my eyes on you, I knew there was an EQUATION between this QUADRATIC attraction. I couldn't tell you because I was afraid of the DIVISION that will DIVIDE my love for you. My heart couldn't forget the SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION between us. I tried to GRAPH out how to present my TRIGONOMETRY, but I wasn't sure of the PROBABILITY that you will accept.
Now, I have the PROGRESSIVE SERIES to tell you. Please, make sure this PERMUTATION and COMBINATION between us is secret because I don't want any BINARY OPERATION to interrupt.
LOVING YoU IS CONSTANT AS 4 FIGURE TABLE.
The Science Girl reply;
Hi,
Sincerely Maths boy, I don't have any CHEMICAL COMBINATION for you. All I have for you is the love of IDEAL LAW. I know you can see the difference between CHARLES and BOYLES LAW. My boyfriend is ROBERT HOOKE, who is described as the father of CELL, in which you cannot live without. You are not an ELEMENT in my PERIODIC TABLE and if you are there, you must be among the TRANSITION METALS because I don't usually notice them amongst my FIRST 20 ELEMENT. I already have an ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION for my love which can neither be created nor destroyed as stated by The 1st LAW OF THERMODYNAMIC.
I'm sorry that your CHEMICAL EQUATION is not balanced. Stop making your heart bubble in love for me because HATING YOU IS CONSTANT AS O2 (OXYGEN)

1 Like

Re: Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl by edetty(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
MY BIOLOGY TO MY NL LOVE kiss kiss kiss kiss

Dear ORGANISM
I hereby in front on nairalanders i propose my love to u it myt nt b visible to d eyes like BACTERIA bt its strong and stable like OXYGEN.when i sight you i get lost in the CHAINS OF AEROBIC AND ANAEROBIC RESPIRATION. cry cry cry cry .Our relationship will never be SYMBIOTIC bt will b in a state of COMMENSALISM. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed baby i kno we have so many haters right now but our love is so ACIDIC than their PH level. Cant wait for us to have our HEAT PERIOD and pratice REPRODUCTION.cos i want ur DNA mixed with my BLOOD lineage. People cant understand us because our PDA gives them a run for their NERVOUS SYSTEM. Will you be my most precious SKELETAL SYSTEM??

Pls say YES to my proposal and i will b d best living organism and homo sapein u av ever met cry cry cry cry
ACIDIC AND PH in biology,,,,mogbe

(1) (Reply)

Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? / Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo / Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.