Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! (4143 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2016
I was expecting a typical "Everyone is damned except them" post and I was not disappointed grin grin
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by abduljabbar4(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
tempem:

Am not objecting that, sir... I saw that..
It's no big deal, we do have many Lords 1 cor 8:5..
Sarah did same for Abraham. Lord is a title.

This is what I request for... Show me where the Bible addressed Jesus christ as "Almighty God" like you wrote in your signature... Please head straight...

I no tell you? You buybull is full of confusions and contradictions. Repent to Allah before its too late bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities / The Summary Of The Mystery Of The World / Free Will Is An Illusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.