Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! (4179 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by mrZENographer: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
tempem:

Am not objecting that, sir... I saw that..
It's no big deal, we do have many Lords 1 cor 8:5..
Sarah did same for Abraham. Lord is a title.

This is what I request for... Show me where the Bible addressed Jesus christ as "Almighty God" like you wrote in your signature... Please head straight...

OKay okay, Sir. Thank God I just found this post. Straight to point.

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the
government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be
called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting
Father, The Prince of Peace."

Revelation 1:8 " I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by reallest(f): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
analice107:

Did you not say Abraham, Noah and David didn't receive Christ? Have you now seen that they indeed did? Little kids running around stupid. You call what I posted trash, yet you opened your trashy mouth to talk about the trash in the first place. Are you sure you even read any of it?

U must think everybody is fool like u,when we bring d atrocities committed by yahweh in old testament u will distance ur Jesus from it,now u can quote yahweh in old testament to mean Jesus,continue fooling urself
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
reallest:

U must think everybody is fool like u,when we bring d atrocities committed by yahweh in old testament u will distance ur Jesus from it,now u can quote yahweh in old testament to mean Jesus,continue fooling urself
Now you want to bring atrocities into the matter.
Okay, bring it on. I didn't want to talk to you, but since you want it this way, bring it on.
You called me a fool? Maybe you have not noticed, am not an atheist, silly.

Am waiting the list of atrocities committed by Yahweh.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by whitestar01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
tempem:

Here is what I read...
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost"

I couldn't find where Jesus was referred to as "Almighty God"
What is ur problem believin that Jesus Christ is God ? Jn 20:28, 10:30
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by bingbagbo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
whitestar01:

He lacks the holy spirit

Simple!
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ojjyworld(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
bingbagbo:

You didn't see that Jesus is the Lord?

Who is the Lord but God?

Read psalm 18:31

Its shows that Op doesn't take his time to read bible very well, that's why he posted thrash. Jesus is not GOD, Read john 8:42, Jesus said in john 12:49 that. For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak. Why will jesus refer to GOD as his Father if he himself is God? And to open your eyes MR, john 14:28 crowned it when Jesus said You heard that I said to you, I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am. With all these bible verses I dnt think someone who called him/herself a christian or Bible reader should call Jesus christ God.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by reallest(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
analice107:

Now you want to bring atrocities into the matter.
Okay, bring it on. I didn't want to talk to you, but since you want it this way, bring it on.
You called me a fool? Maybe you have not noticed, am not an atheist, silly.

Am waiting the list of atrocities committed by Yahweh.

Victim card?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
reallest:

Victim card?
LOlzzz. This girl. Do you even know what that term means? U use words because you see folks use them.
Girl, bring it on, let the shredding begin.
You've been jumping like a frog about, now be still let's have a conversation as adults.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by reallest(f): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz. This girl. Do you even know what that term means? U use words because you see folks use them.
Girl, bring it on, let the shredding begin.
You've been jumping like a frog about, now be still let's have a conversation as adults.

Since u claimed dat I call u fool which u cause hence d victim card I said,well since u see urself as champion let d show begin,

Here is the first atrocity

Book of exodus 32:27 Then he said to them, This is what the LORDYAHWEH, the God of Israel, says: Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbour.'
28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
reallest:

Since u claimed dat I call u fool which u cause hence d victim card I said,well since u see urself as champion let d show begin,

Here is the first atrocity

Book of exodus 32:27 Then he said to them, This is what the LORDYAHWEH, the God of Israel, says: Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbour.'
28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.
And What is atrocious about the chapters you quoted? You quoted scriptures won't you elaborate on them?

okay, lets do it like this;

This is what i expect you to do. "In this particular occasion, this and that event took place, the Israelites and their neighbors got into a fight OR for no just cause, Yahweh instructed his people to arm up themselves to kill so and so tribe...

Report both sides of the events or I wont waste my MB on you.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
analice107:

And you have a life? From when?

I have a life—a peaceful one per se. Unlike the dumb OP, I don't go about threatening people with hell.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
whitestar01:
Why not read verse 31 of that John. Another apostle declare the obvious truth. He's said to be the son of the Living God.... Mat. 16:16&17.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
mrZENographer:

OKay okay, Sir. Thank God I just found this post. Straight to point.

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the
government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be
called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting
Father, The Prince of Peace."

Revelation 1:8 " I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

He was obviously talking about "YAHWEH" Check verse 4 and 5 of that same chapter... Please dear, quote it here. You'll see that after that phrase "the one who is and who was and who is coming" was used for the 'one', verse 5 said 'and' from Jesus Christ the faithful witness....... Obviously the phrase isn't for christ.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rawblings:
And i guess you didnt see her reply.
here again
Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace. The bolded is the proof
Isn't there a difference between almighty and mighty?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by whitestar01(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
tempem:
Why not read verse 31 of that John. Another apostle declare the obvious truth. He's said to be the son of the Living God.... Mat. 16:16&17.
so what do u want him to call God if not father? That Obama is a president does it cause him to disregard his papa as 'father'. Jn 10:31 they wanted to stone him for callin himselve God, He said even you are gods accordin to ps82:6 . U can still read jn 14:7-11. U if u still doubt the deity of christ , am sorry u re not of christ
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by otemanuduno: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Uyi168:
xtian and muslims re goinq to perish...xtians to perish in hell prepare by allah...
muslims to perish in hell prepare by yahweh...#makesense

So close to the truth...
All the gods play on the brain of their followers. The brain is the seat of the soul, therefore whatever you believe while on earth will continue with you for a long time while in the afterlife. If you believe the doctrine of hell, definitely you will die and see yourself their. Atheists will definitely find themselves in the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, which is the place of correction. Then from there they will go to either the chumorld or the clumoid for their second life.

Christians will go to hell prepared for them by their religion; Muslim to their own hell too. Some will go to Sheol(Brahma's blossom) according to their beliefs.

ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE DOCTUFOS WILL WALK STRAIGHT TO THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH MADE BY DOMINO REVERAD, THE GOD WHO CREATED jehovah(allah) Vishnu. Olorun, Eshu, Enki, An, El and all the other gods.

USE UR BRAIN AND SERVE NO god.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
whitestar01:
so what do u want him to call God if not father? That Obama is a president does it cause him to disregard his papa as 'father'. Jn 10:31 they wanted to stone him for callin himselve God, He said even you are gods accordin to ps82:6 . U can still read jn 14:7-11. U if u still doubt the deity of christ , am sorry u re not of christ
That's great. He himself addressed Yahweh as his God, and said his father is to be worshipped and not him. John 4: 21&24. I solely believe in Christ, why? because he said in john 17:3 that everlasting life belongs to those who takes in the knowledge of the "only true God" and of Jesus..... But the lies that people smear about him that he is God almighty is what I don't believe. When he himself has God as his head.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Uyi168: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

So close to the truth...
All the gods play on the brain of their followers. The brain is the seat of the soul, therefore whatever you believe while on earth will continue with you for a long time while in the afterlife. If you believe the doctrine of hell, definitely you will die and see yourself their. Atheists will definitely find themselves in the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, which is the place of correction. Then from there they will go to either the chumorld or the clumoid for their second life.

Christians will go to hell prepared for them by their religion; Muslim to their own hell too. Some will go to Sheol(Brahma's blossom) according to their beliefs.

ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE DOCTUFOS WILL WALK STRAIGHT TO THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH MADE BY DOMINO REVERAD, THE GOD WHO CREATED jehovah(allah) Vishnu. Olorun, Eshu, Enki, An, El and all the other gods.

USE UR BRAIN AND SERVE NO god.
..I serve NO one!
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Rawblings(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
you just want to give an excuse. Isorite
tempem:
Isn't there a difference between almighty and mighty?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rawblings:
you just want to give an excuse. Isorite

Nope.. Check the meaning of "almighty" and "mighty" and see if it's worthy of note. Then you'll go back to the Bible and see who owns that title "almighty" cheesy
Simple, bro.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Rawblings(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
what about everlasting father? does it not show something there?
tempem:

Nope.. Check the meaning of "almighty" and "mighty" and see if it's worthy of note. Then you'll go back to the Bible and see who owns that title "almighty" cheesy
Simple, bro.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
ValentineMary:
It's people like these that convince me more and more that religion is a fraud. OP if u know how silly u sound, u would deactivate your account.
You worshipped Mary, a fraud, that's why religion will seem a fraud to you. Get Jesus and your life will never be as frustrated and confused as it is now.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
macof:

Christians , Muslims are Fetishists

it's amazing that you include Jehovah witness, so they are going to hell too grin grin
even after believing in Jesus. .. I guess Jesus isn't so relevant for the heavenly race after all
What's your point?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I want to believe in God.......any help?
There's no help. We don't need losers believing in Christ.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by analice107: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
reallest:

Get away from here, I don't talk to kids.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
analice107:

There's no help. We don't need losers believing in Christ.
thanks cry
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by tempem: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rawblings:
what about everlasting father? does it not show something there?
Have you checked the mighty and almighty? Were you able to get the difference, both in the dictionary and in the Bible?
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by whitestar01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
tempem:
That's great. He himself addressed Yahweh as his God, and said his father is to be worshipped and not him. John 4: 21&24. I solely believe in Christ, why? because he said in john 17:3 that everlasting life belongs to those who takes in the knowledge of the "only true God" and of Jesus..... But the lies that people smear about him that he is God almighty is what I don't believe. When he himself has God as his head.
He calls his father God because that's what He is. But Jesus himselve is still God , heb 1:8 God still called him God. If Jesus does not call his father God people will think he is more superior than his father and that shouldn't be of him as an obedient son.
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by reallest(f): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2016
analice107:

Get away from here, I don't talk to kids.

Sorry ooo agbalagba
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by frubben(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
bingbagbo:

JESUS CHRIST IS the only way to salvation
Reject him is to condemn yourself to eternal damnation

Again... Stop quoting the Bible to support your doctrines
How can you support your doctrines with a document you disbelieve?

You may sound wise to yourself but judgment awaits you

You say there is no creator and expect me to believe that this huge organised well - designed universe just existed on its own

You say the Bible is a lie yet you are constantly quoting to validate your lies

Hell awaits you

Destruction awaits you

God has extended his hand for your free redemption but you say No
Warning to you all

Atheists
Muslims
Jehovah witnesses
Catholics
Budhists
Satanists
Fetishists
Lukewarm Christians
Everyone

Bro this too hash, this not how Goodnews sound (God into the world and preach the good news)
Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by macof(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
analice107:

What's your point?

my point is you are hateful, your dumb Christianity has driven you close to insanity. a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Atheists, Muslims, All Non-christrians! by ekeroyal(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2016
bingbagbo always trying to scam people. I pray nobody falls for his scam. He knows neither the Bible nor the Quran.

Quoting irrelevant portions. Now read Psalms 110:1, please helps us join and separate the Lords there.
Then read 1 Corinthians 8:5,6. And provide some explanations(sound ones).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Will Is An Illusion / Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons / My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.