Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student (4074 Views)

37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. / Teacher Gets 'pregnant By Her 13-year-old' Student(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by NigeriaKitchen: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Teacher Vera, 24, already a mother of one developed a relationship with the 13 year old student after he asked for her number on Instagram.

Police are on the hunt for a middle school teacher charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child after she claimed she got pregnant by her 13-year-old student - with the blessing of his family.

Alexandria Vera, 24, allegedly admitted to engaging in a sexual relationship with the young boy since September, after they began flirting during a summer school session.

Vera, of Houston,Texas, told prosecutors that she gave him her number on Instagram after he failed to show up to class and that the relationship developed from there.

The boy asked Vera if they could hang out and she agreed. They then began taking drives in her car and kissing and soon started having sex on an almost daily basis, according to court documents.

Their first sexual encounter happened after Vera went to drop the child off, but his parents were not home. They then went back to her house.
And the couple didn't keep their relationship a secret - even at school.

One student told Eyewitness news: '[The student] like grabbed her butt and everybody saw it. And then they were talking about it.'
The eighth-grade English teacher, who has one child, told police that she and the teen 'are in love' and that she had been introduced to his family as his girlfriend, reported ABC-13.

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/06/beautiful-24-year-old-female-teacher.html

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by ify2nyce(f): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
OK
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by Florblu(f): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
I know such cannot happen in Nigeria.Our girls still get dignity small

1 Like

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by chiefolododo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by Norstrademus(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank God my teachers were not this hot I for the repeat class every session!!

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by Dainikel(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Weird! I was just wondering where in 9ja this could have happened!
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by youngest85(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
video or adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by NevetsIbot(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
damn!!! She's hot!
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by ronald4lif(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Damn, lucky chap. Where were such teachers when I was in high school embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by youngest85(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Florblu:
I know such cannot happen in Nigeria.Our girls still get dignity small
which dignity? Or our girls can form 4 africa!

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by UyiIredia(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na wa o. The boy get mind sha.
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by westlius(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=Florblu post=46180994]I know such cannot happen in Nigeria.Our girls still get dignity small[/quote
My dear it happens ooo a corper gal got pregnant to her ss2 student boy in Ebonyo state. Batch C 2013/2014 set.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by Florblu(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=westlius post=46186126][/quote]
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by Narcissist: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
I trust my Nigerian girls......they ain't gonna do this shii.....probably Ghana grin
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by tosinjay(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
So far na US, anything is possible. The most corrupt country on earth.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by kvngveektour(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=32pt]EHENN[/size]
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by NigeriaKitchen: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Florblu:

Picture or I don't believe it
pinshor or...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student by NigeriaKitchen: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
Damn, lucky chap. Where were such teachers when I was in high school embarassed
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Guys Access Her. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.