Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) (69363 Views)

Oyinbo Teacher Impregnated By Her Student, She's Keeping The Baby Amids All Saga / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Female teacher, 37, admits to having her student's BABY after becoming his foster mother following a sexual relationship starting 'when he was 14'

*Laura Lynn Cross, 37, of Tallmadge, Ohio, started grooming child in eighth grade
*The English teacher began by inviting the student to play in her swimming pool
*Convinced mother to let him move in as part of a 'partial custody' arrangement
*Pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual battery and will be sentenced May 24

A teacher has pleaded guilty to having her underage student's baby after spending three years grooming the student and becoming his foster mother.

Laura Lynn Cross, 37, of Tallmadge, Ohio, started grooming the child when he was in eighth grade, when students are between the ages of 13 and 14.

Cross, English teacher at Buchtel High School, pleaded guilty on Friday to three counts of sexual battery.

She began by inviting the student to play in her swimming pool before convincing his mother to let him move in as part of a court-approved 'partial parental custody' arrangement.

Cross was arrested earlier this month after police learned she had given birth to the boy's baby.

The teenager's mother complained the police about the affair and contacted prosecutors in Tallmadge.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5556359/amp/Female-teacher-37-Buchtel-High-School-Ohio-admits-having-underage-students-BABY.html

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2018
And his father claimed to news5cleveland that he first raised concerns with police as early as 2012 when his son was a freshman, but Cross was punished.

He said of Cross, who resigned from her teaching position in January 2015:

'First of all, she's a schoolteacher.

To get aroused by a child basically you have to be a sick individual.'

She is due to be sentenced by Summit County Common Pleas Judge Tammy O'Brien on May 24.

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Back here in Nigeria some group of boiz are willing to d her nunu....

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 29, 2018
A 37yrs old man has sex with a 13/14 year old girl and impregnated her... the thread is created in Crime section.

A 37yrs old woman has sex with a 13/14 year old boy and impregnated herself, you create the thread in Romance section.

Pray tell, what's romantic about statutory rape/paedophilia?

This right here is part of the problems in the world.

643 Likes 60 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 5:26am On Mar 29, 2018
The gal no even fine sef

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:28am On Mar 29, 2018
See school building like paradise. shocked

20 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 5:31am On Mar 29, 2018
It is normal. Nothing is new in this world again.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by bjayx: 5:37am On Mar 29, 2018
She's got wat she's looking for.
I see no satisfaction in a 14 year old boys dick
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 5:52am On Mar 29, 2018
konji odikwa strong

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 5:55am On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
A 37yrs old man has sex with a 13/14 year old girl and impregnated her... the thread is created in Crime section.

A 37yrs old woman has sex with a 13/14 year old boy and impregnated herself, you create the thread in Romance section.

Pray tell, what's romantic about statutory rape/paedophilia?

This right here is part of the problems in the world.
thank you... you have made my point... rape is rape... and it's a CRIME

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by originals1(m): 5:56am On Mar 29, 2018
But why they cum cover the man face?sad
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2018
friendlyadvice:
The gal no even fine sef

But if you traveled to their country, Na their pušsy you go dey lick just to get PR... SMH

At least she's beautiful than your sis

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by apexJ(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2018
the movie *Thats my boy* part 2
so women too de b paedophiles

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2018
I have a little cousin who at 8 was almost raped by a lady staying with them as a help. This lady was in her 20s at the time and she was so aroused by this cute little boy.

Truly it is sick to get aroused by a child (someone of prepubescent age). This paedophiliac complex is truly not restricted to just the male gender. Some female folks are as guilty and this is not the first case I have heard in the US between female school teachers and young male students. There is absolutely nothing "romantic" about it.

Also, I was going through clips of American Idols auditions recently and I came across something really silly. A young man of 19 came to audition for the judges among which was 33-year old music star, Katy Perry. They asked him a few questions and even asked if he had a gf or so and along the line of the conversation he revealed to them that he had never kissed a girl before. With this, Katy Perry called him over and motioned to him to give her a peck on the cheek. That he did. But she feigned not being satisfied and told him to do it again. The 19 year old kid was uncomfortable at this but agreed reluctantly and when he moved in for a second peck on Katy's cheeks, she swiftly adjusted her head and planted a quick full kiss on his lips. Woah! The boy stumbled back in surprise and guess what... His audition didnt go too well after that kiss... Lol... Soon after he was interviewed and he confessed that he didn't like the fact he was cajoled and tricked into getting that kiss. He said he wanted his first kiss to be really special and with someone he cares about.

Why am I bringing this case of Katy Perry and the 19 year old kid up? Well it is simple... If the roles were reversed and it was a 33 year old man who tricked a 19 year old lady in that manner just to steal a kiss from her, the man would be accused of some form of sexual harassment albeit in subtle form. But now that it was a 33 year old lady (Katy) doing so on a 19 year boy, it looked "romantic" and "cute" abi??

Truly this is just part of the issues with the world today. We are so stereotyped that we would probably not even believe our 7 years old son who can boldly tell us that his aunty at school is possibly playing with his penis or something. We would say Junior is kinda imagining things. Because this is part of how it all starts.

Paedophiles? Honestly, we have them both in the male and female gender. No more stereotypical cover ups biko.

223 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2018
the boy she can give birth to .....iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by DaddyKross: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I have a little cousin who at 8 was almost raped by a lady staying with them as a help. This lady was in her 20s at the time and she was so aroused by this cute little boy.

Truly it is sick to get aroused by a child. There is absolutely nothing "romantic" about it.

[i]Also, I was going through clips of American Idols auditions recently and I came across something really silly. A young man of 19 came to audition for the judges among which was 33-year old music star, Katy Perry

What now happened ?

22 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2018
DaddyKross:

What now happened ?

Damn! cheesy So your "ears" dey pricked like this? Amebo... grin

19 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by thanki410(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2018
''Nunu nunu no , du gra gra for me ....'' I can imagine her singing this song when the boy said ''Noooo!''
In Nigeria na , Judge Dupe will say it was an agreed rape.. Pls which kinda rape is ''agreed''... They should tamper johnson and Mercy...

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2018
this one 14 yrs?
okay oo..
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Hector09(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Here in Nigeria its nt a crime for a woman to assult a boy sexualy
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by sotall(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by echobazz: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2018
This is kinda weird lipsrsealed
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2018
see enjoyment 14 dividing 37 is not possible but when comes to bedding 14 will make 37 see d different real d**k and carrot
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Who can resist d black big pipe?? Lol

No but seriously this is unacceptable! grin
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by kokakola: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2018
14 Years? He suppose dey JSS 3 or SS1 for 9ja. But he don dey hammer pussies anyhow for yanky free of charge without Sharwama, and Ice cream. I talk am say every lady love deek but S no gree believe me.
The guy na Real MVP.
Shuuuun Saar!

6 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
From classrooms to bedrooms.
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
This world, I still don't know where is going
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by presentley: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Disgusting.

What happened to the boys biologival parents that made her the foster mom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.