Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) (97741 Views)

Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by banmee(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
I see nothing wrong in this..
Op give them a slack

Nigerians can be the most hypocritical people on earth. Or maybe the most uninformed. For some reason they forget that the "oyinbos" got the "twerking" craze from us Africans. They only made it funkier. Have you seen a yoruba woman or girl dance at an "owambe" party? If you really think about it, what's the difference between what they do and twerking? The only difference is one culture is doing it with iro and buba and the other is doing it with leggings and tank tops.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by MeAboki(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2016
This kind immorality only in the other side of the Niger.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by henryhemon(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
I see nothing wrong in this..
Op give them a slack

I wonder the kind of children you did raise, you always support shits,anyway you 're in Italy,what do Nigerian women do there.......we know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Gkemz: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2016
They are showcasing what they see on movies

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by BABANGBALI: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2016
They are made up of Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme and osusumustflow.

See the MC legs

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Hillarie(m): 1:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Kenyans shey? -_-

Great! cheesy
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by AbbieGee1(f): 1:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Nothing bad...In my highschool dances they could Twerk as long as there was no Grinding or lapdances angry

WORK WORK WORK WORK

lol funny

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Whats the big deal here? Itz normal.
my sweet girl, happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by AreaFada2: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Imagine!

What a twerkalicious conconbility.

A very lugubriously twerkophilic generation of sui generis. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by brunofarad(m): 2:31am On Jun 02, 2016
What more can I say

grin

Check my profile
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by compoundC: 2:43am On Jun 02, 2016
[size
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Miscellaneous(m): 2:54am On Jun 02, 2016
contactmorak:
Spoilt secondary school girls caused a scene during their school event recently after they shook their behinds like those ladies in night clubs in front of their teachers, parents and special guests while dancing to some songs including Rihanna’s “Work”.

In the photos that have surfaced online, the students are seen wiggling their behinds from right, left and centre infront of the public in broad-daylight, proving that our morals have gone to the dogs. See the shock below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/lord-help-us-secondary-school-girls.html

Africans or say Nigerians are too hypocritical and this is the reason we are still battling with basic problems. What the hell is wrong with shaking behinds? Is that our problem ? Why dont the sensible ones like you think of developing our society and leave twerking for those that got the skills? We shouldnt rub this morals stuff in everything & always, man. It is becoming annoying! This is 2016.....the world has moved on! Sorry, Africans are still backwards, say 1987. Other continents have changed overtime but here we are making twerking our fucccking business!!!! Guy u dey make me vex abeg!!!!!
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by obontami: 3:08am On Jun 02, 2016
So ??

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by compoundC: 3:11am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=2
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 02, 2016
What is this world turning to
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by aspirebig: 3:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Blame it on nonsense film they watch on television and online like Facebook, YouTube etc.

That girl is different person once she pull off the uniform for night party cloth.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 02, 2016
This is serious..
Small girls!

Www.infogossips..com
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by FengChui(m): 4:24am On Jun 02, 2016
labakeJ:
Kids of nowadays sef ehn embarassed

Fine gal!
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Lumiere91: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
I see nothing wrong in this.. Op give them a slack
sorry for u
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by youngest85(m): 4:54am On Jun 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:
They should nau score odo after all the bombom shaking, the talk their ears will recieve ehn. 'Olodo, idi nikan lo ma yun. Gbogbo egbe nka owe ijo loun jo'
are u an indigene of ondo state?
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by kan12(m): 4:58am On Jun 02, 2016
y dem dey carry hand fr head.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by onatisi(m): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2016
They were only shaking what their mama gave them

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by lovelyadeola(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2016
AH! Consequences of nowadays movies and music video.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Omoluabi16:
my sweet girl, happy new month.
same to you dearie
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by walybouy(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2016
In Wailer voice NA BUHARI CAUSE AM
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Gebbson007(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Since wen has dancing in front f Ur folks bcm a bad tin.end tym op
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by permanentgrace(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Who twerking help?
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by tosyne2much(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Xionez:
Morals...is that Latin?
I thought those words were removed from the dictionary since this present generation see no use for it.

Correct!!! My day just keeps on making sense...FTC (Fifth to Comment) and FP.
Heysss, Seun. Wia my award?
One full chicken will go a long way cheesy
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by donkross1(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2016
I dey hundred percent sure say dat girl wey put hand for head na hin dey always carry last for class undecided
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by ShaqFu: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Now, the question should be why should they be listening or dancing to that song, in the first place, and why tha hell did the Dj play it.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by dayosweetness(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2016
hmmm...nigeria...leave people alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.