Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) (97743 Views)

Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by bawz012(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Just Negodu
what's 'negodu'?
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by lloydmuna2(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2016
I can smell the future bele everywhere, Lol Na students like this supose go repalce dose chibok Girls at least them go rock dose boko guys!! party for inside forest it will be fun grin
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by beey2(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Op be like say you no know say Video Vixen work dey paye this day'rxcrms ba.. Hi Rachelcheesy.....they're training ;Daay
g
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Just Negodu

bros no vex oh...
your Governorship aspirant resemble Amechi (the +-* of Ubima) hope say them no relate oh... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2016
nnadychuks:
bro please can u teach me how to put pics in my post?

Yeah, just copy the link of the picture and insert it inside the Img file near the emoji.

Or you can just click file and choose the picture you want.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by MosesNG(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2016
cezarman:
With Those Their Smor Smor Yansh...
You will be surprised what those their smor smor yansh have been taking behind closed doors...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by MosesNG(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2016
compoundC:
[size=28pt]When you look at the 8 geopolitical zone base on universities.. The east have more federal universities

1. Abuja 1
2. North west 7
3. North east 5
4. South west. 3
5. west central 5
6. East. 9
7. North central 6
8. Greater lagos. 2[/size]
[size=28pt]
Number of state

1 Abuja 1
2. North west 6
3. North east 5
4. South west. 3
5. west central 5
6. East. 9
7. North central 6
8. Greater lagos. 2[/size]

Your point exactly?
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Trendishine: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2016
this op is so brainless n jobless , along wit the mod who have brought hypocritically aimless topics like this to front page..that is how bad it has become 4 them. and the jobless bloggers.. when some ppl do not have any other tangible work to do than blogging, they wld even post their feaces on the internet n ask ppl to comment or like, just to draw senseless traffic to themselves..o.p u should even pity urself more than, ur comment on those kids or growing girls...what do u expect them to dance now..atilogun or mc-hammer..?..u op and ur hypocritical likes here on nairaland ar soo jobless, like seriously..it only goes a long way to prove to me that kids, and not just kids, but mediaval kids and plebs has flooded nairaland...what kind of impression or bad image do u intend to create about those kids or about, ur generation..on children or growing girls having a dance in thier school childrens day party and extra curricula activity..? if not ur dirty mind, and mind of ur twisted likes here on nl..... u all have even done more than those girls...who are u to judge anybody, let alone thier generation. .. bunch of brainless/ jobless, endtime spewing n hopeless scaliwags...engage urself in sometin meaningful not stewpid truancy, and getting pictures of dancing secondary school girls on d street and posting on the internet for a mod to push it for u to front page so dat ur fellow totless crew or u wif ur extra accounts, can come here and start ur conference of judgemental and jobless parliament, garnished wit d foolish childishness of ur endtime crew....u ar not an inch better dan those kids. .qoute me anywhere..,.... ..una no wan get sense for dis forum at all..see d kind job wey those dancing secondary school girls don give una..u could even go as far as snapping their pictures, coping, editing d pics, record a video, edit it...and have d time to still go have it posted online wit disgusting remarks and dirty mind to garner stewpidity from ur endtime crew....kai...d senselesness of una joblessness enter una bone marrow...jonsing twerps n hipocrytical folks.. make una find something better to do, than,to post and debate on pictures of ur little sisters on the internet...ur cases are so pathetic...even parents of d kids no send una the job or even don craze as most of una dey craze here...they dont even look baffled.,.. cus they should know ways to handle thier kids after fun, but just to cut them some slacks.. and see how they roll or perform wen they are given time 2 have fun.. it even gives them time and opportunity to understand their kids better..no hiding..but what do u kids on this forum know,? notting, but tatafo and tongue waging.... ....plebs.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Dacing competition organised by the school itself! What is the fuzz all about? These bloggers sef, mtchewww!
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Franky9584(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2016
hmmmm...but y is DAT song "work" by Rihanna going pple crazy?
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by bewla(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Xionez:
Morals...is that Latin?
I thought those words were removed from the dictionary since this present generation see no use for it.

Correct!!! My day just keeps on making sense...FTC (Fifth to Comment) and FP.
Heysss, Seun. Wia my award?
your award check the nest page
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by yinkslinks(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Well in training to get bigger and whn it's does, you will have to buy vasline.
cezarman:
With Those Their Smor Smor Yansh...
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Westmore2662: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Y Disturbing Urself? Its Just A Sign Of Showing How "Up To The Task They Are"
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by gbishman: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
This is a true reflection of the sort of parenthood been subjected to children now a days.
One would expect a good and school and its principal to call the parents attention to the type of TV content been exposed to their wards as it has a negative multiplier effect on other kids.
Kids at this young age tend to emulate that which the general society applauds, so therefore it is imperative we censor things of public glare.
I think this school in question leaves much to be desired, i cannot and will not see my kid attend such a school.
God help us in this country

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by agent9(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Endtime children
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by CUMMAN: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
well that's cute, but just as they know the parents shouldn't blame the teachers for most of the rape and child abuse
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by gloryman91: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Useless, end time schools, teachers & parents.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Babananty(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Children ov dis era sabi girgixa konkoso wel wel so u na kamata clap hannu 4 em ol
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by kechywillz(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
And their teachers,parents stood there watching them twerk. This is very bad,i wonder what this generation is turning to. I guess this is not Nigeria
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Coolgent(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
If this spoilt students are called tomorrows leader then our tomorrow is in deep shit
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by Psoul(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
contactmorak:
Spoilt secondary school girls caused a scene during their school event recently after they shook their behinds like those ladies in night clubs in front of their teachers, parents and special guests while dancing to some songs including Rihanna’s “Work”.

In the photos that have surfaced online, the students are seen wiggling their behinds from right, left and centre infront of the public in broad-daylight, proving that our morals have gone to the dogs. See the shock below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/lord-help-us-secondary-school-girls.html

Was it not the Teachers and Parents that organized the show for the kids. Why complaining? Even at homes, parents force their children to learn the seductive dance steps. So leave mata for Mathias.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by labakeJ(f): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
FengChui:

Fine gal!
Thank u
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by FengChui(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
labakeJ:
Thank u

If u come sabi twerk with this ur beauty, na finish work be that o.
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by labakeJ(f): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
FengChui:

If u come sabi twerk with this ur beauty, na finish work be that o.
I laff
Re: Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
mccoy47:
Na today yansh dey back
I even knew a chic back den in my secondary school dat had ťhreeśome! (2 guys n & her)
FYI dat was far back as 2006!!!
so is it good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.