Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice (10823 Views)

Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet / Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
1. might be dirty and bizarre, but look again...its a muscular man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
2. sorry, just the bicycle seat

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
just bald men, sorry again

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
what's that? oh an armpit.

5 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by AdeOracle(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
just a piglet between 2 pigs, you're so dirty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
this photo looks horrifying until you realize its just a bold man kissing his child

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by osesology(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na wa!
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
just a leg in a shoe....
there you have it...now you know how dirty your mind is

7 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
I STILL CAN'T DECIPHER NO.1

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Aliyeous(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
crotonite:
I STILL CAN'T DECIPHER NO.1
try again sir

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
try again sir
I HV USED UP ALL THE PROCESSING POWER OF MY BRAIN, AND STILL CAN'T DECIPHER IT. ALL I SEE IS A VERY YELLOW AND SMOOTH EMMM EMM... THE KIDS ARE STILL AWAKE wink

27 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
crotonite:
I HV USED UP ALL THE PROCESSING POWER OF MY BRAIN, AND STILL CAN'T DECIPHER IT. ALL I SEE IS A VERY YELLOW AND SMOOTH EMMM EMM... THE KIDS ARE STILL AWAKE wink
that means the dirtiness of your brain cannot be erased sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
haha....
No 1 was too..... hmm...

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Marlvin(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Number 1 is, a picture of a booty!

39 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op No 1 is not a muscular man,all I keep seeing up there is nothing but a fresh ass! I no blind naw grin

39 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm God bless my dirty mind cry

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op No 1 is not a muscular man,all I keep seeing up there is nothing but a fresh ass! I no blind naw grin
that's because you're bad nau

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by CaroLyner(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Marlvin:

crotonite:
Marlvin:

its a man with a muscular arm.with a white piece of clothing round his neck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
that means the dirtiness of your brain cannot be erased sir
I am beginING to fear brain oo grin i don't KNOW WHAT it has been subconciously storing without my consent . btw can describe the pic may be i can rerender it proroperly this time around.
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
It took me more than 5 minutes to figure out that no1.
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
crotonite:
I am beginING to fear brain oo grin i don't KNOW WHAT it has been subconciously storing without my consent . btw can describe the pic may be i can rerender it proroperly this time around.
its self explanatory nau

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
damn!!! asin, i gree.. my mind is dirty... tiri gbosa for u,op
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Adex097: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
It took me about 2-3 mins to decipher NO 1

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Adex097: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
It took me about 2-3 mins to decipher NO 1 grin
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by omoelu1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
I still don't understand that number 1. All I see and keep seeing is butts.
Number was the easiest to decipher.

But that number 1 enh ...

2 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
this boys dirty sha, NO1 was easiest. lalasticlala comman saw o
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin I final got it. it is a muscular man facing right, with a piece of white cloth around his neck. the left buttocks is his bicep/arm, the right nyash is his chest.

dem my mind most have become so dirty due to too much xnxx and xvideos stuff. i really need to mend my life now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
crotonite:
grin I final got it. it is a muscular man facing right, with a piece of white cloth around his neck. the left buttocks is his bicep/arm, the right nyash is his chest.

dem my mind most have become so dirty due to too much xnxx and xvideos stuff. i really need to mend my life now.
brother use omo to wash your mind, it will be clean again

2 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by chigozie1010: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
My brain need some washing and setting
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by chigozie1010: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
I can see the difference in No1, but the last one.......e be as e get oooo. Can anybody help me out pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / A Beautiful Lady Born With A Tail, Can You Marry Her? (pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.