Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice (10841 Views)

Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet / Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Marlvin(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
its a man with a muscular arm.with a white piece of clothing round his neck.

Noh, it's not.

I can bet a million bucks, thats a booty!

4 Likes

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
brother use omo to wash your mind, it will be clean again
Lol... + 3 months round the clock hypnotherapy...
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Marlvin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
crotonite:
grin I final got it. it is a muscular man facing right, with a piece of white cloth around his neck. the left buttocks is his bicep/arm, the right nyash is his chest.

dem my mind most have become so dirty due to too much xnxx and xvideos stuff. i really need to mend my life now.

And he just screwed with your mind.

how about you google search images of muscular dudes, see if any relates to that pix.

focus on the albs, man ! same with the curves!
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Checked86: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
The number one is a bare buttock. Even though I later saw the chest and the shoulder. It is a buttock, I insist. No.4. The first pic is what it is. No deceive person. The second pic at the right is the actual armpit

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Fmartin(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Checked86:
The number one is a bare buttock. Even though I later saw the chest and the shoulder. It is a buttock, I insist. No.4. The first pic is what it is. No deceive person. The second pic at the right is the actual armpit
dude the dirtiness of your mind is too much....lol
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by DaFlash: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
No1 deciphered
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Checked86: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
dude the dirtiness of your mind is too much....lol
guy, I know how much I strain my mind to believe that it is just chest and shoulder. It is buttock, pure buttock but it look like a muscular man
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Adeoba10(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
crotonite:
I STILL CAN'T DECIPHER NO.1
Just picture a muscular man going toward d east.... D right bumbum is d shoulder n d left bumbum is d man chest.
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Checked86:
guy, I know how much I strain my mind to believe that it is just chest and shoulder. It is buttock, pure buttock but it look like a muscular man
OK o, if that's what you think
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dat no 1 na yansh die sad
Muscular man kor undecided
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by RealAdewole(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2016
crotonite:
grin I final got it. it is a muscular man facing right, with a piece of white cloth around his neck. the left buttocks is his bicep/arm, the right nyash is his chest.

dem my mind most have become so dirty due to too much xnxx and xvideos stuff. i really need to mend my life now.
i think dem add a little photoshop to d No.1
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Forget dirty minds, no 1 is definitely not a picture of a muscular man.
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Burgerlomo: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
1. might be dirty and bizarre, but look again...its a muscular man

Nonsense how can you call this ripe, super clean, succulent and well rounded bum bum dirty? Can't you see for yourself that it look fresh and clean like a new born baby? I beg take ya time o grin
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
its self explanatory nau
Stop lying jare... See butt cheeks u r saying another thing there
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by kirchofff(m): 1:04am On Jun 02, 2016
No1 na yansh ah swear
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 02, 2016
crotonite:

Your explanation worked like magic else... grin

1 Like

Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by ojkalito(m): 1:17am On Jun 02, 2016
the reverse is the case for no 1..ur trying to make us believe its a muscular man facing the right perhaps its its indeed an apple bottom
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Johnjnr(m): 1:33am On Jun 02, 2016
No 1 is a boot. Study d looks very well. If it was actually a muscular man with dat kind of shoulder then d biceps should be more toned compared to dat fleshy laps. And also under the chest is another line which can only be found on the boot.

Just wants to make common sense
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by LOVEGINO(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
1. might be dirty and bizarre, but look again...its a muscular man
abeg explain diz.
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by bedford101(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2016
No.1 na better raw yanch nothin anybody won tell me..I hav seen it from both view..it is not any muscular man..babe wit better curved hip kiss
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by bedford101(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Johnjnr:
No 1 is a boot. Study d looks very well. If it was actually a muscular man with dat kind of shoulder then d biceps should be more toned compared to dat fleshy laps. And also under the chest is another line which can only be found on the boot.

Just wants to make common sense
thank youu..u dey reason well my guy.
Ask them wat that line is under d chest region..this is a pure curved ass
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by ayguru: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Number 1 is purely a fine fresh butt. But they want to trick our minds to believe its a muscular man.. If you take a closer look at the pix you won't find a nipple on the chest of the man
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2016
LOVEGINO:
abeg explain diz.
Burgerlomo:

Nonsense how can you call this ripe, super clean, succulent and well rounded bum bum dirty? Can't you see for yourself that it look fresh and clean like a new born baby? I beg take ya time o grin
Hallack:
Stop lying jare... See butt cheeks u r saying another thing there
seriously guys.. your mind is very corrupt and dirty, you people need deliverance
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by wolu4: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op No 1 is not a muscular man,all I keep seeing up there is nothing but a fresh ass! I no blind naw grin
the man is facing right-side. After the mask is his Adams apple.
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by player007(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
just a leg in a shoe....
there you have it...now you know how dirty your mind is
What am seeing here doesn't in anyway look like a leg in a shoe o. looks like someone's behind. look closely. abi na which person leg go get space for back?
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by DeTrickster(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2016
I JUST REALIZED I HAVE A DIRTY MIND shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2016
player007:

What am seeing here doesn't in anyway look like a leg in a shoe o.
looks like someone's behind. look closely.
abi na which person leg go get space for back?
that's a shoe advert in a magazine, so you're saying they deliberately put a half naked woman in their ad?
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by pwettiejay(f): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
That number one ehn! I still haven't gotten it angry
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by Rozaystunna(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
No 1 na fresh ass I cannot be deceived *grabsVasline*
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by murphyibiam15(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2016
pwettiejay:
That number one ehn! I still haven't gotten it angry
including me oo....all i keep seeing is a fresh and succulent as grin grin grin
Re: Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice by CaroLyner(f): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Marlvin:

Noh, it's not.
I can bet a million bucks, thats a booty!
boy,take that log from your eyes.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.