Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,607 members, 7,861,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Stand With The Government Against Negotiating With Terrorist (militants). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With The Government Against Negotiating With Terrorist (militants). (519 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With The Government Against Negotiating With Terrorist (militants). by nairamaniac: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anyone that takes sides with Niger Delta agitators due to sentimental reasons needs to get his/her head fixed.

To hell with all these agitators, be it Avengers or Scavengers.

I am a pure Niger Deltan.

Trillions of naira has been pumped into niger-delta through NDDC alone.

within the past 5 years, NDDC has been given an average of 200billion/year.

Besides NDDC, each Niger delta state 13% derivation from the federal government based on the oil that's produced.

if not for corruption/greed of our leaders we wdnt be were we r today.

Even our elder statesmen that would have spoken for us were all bought/settled by the government to keep shut.

even these same bloody militants that are agitating today were very much in on the free-for-all.

the only reason we are hearing their noise now is because buhari is not playing ball like the last ineffectual buffoon and other past leaders.

They want the government to leave the protection of pipelines in their hands.

they are very maaad.

I never supported amnesty. At least not the way past governments went about it.

what's the result today? it made them richer, more equipped and more dangerous to the government.
how can you grant Amnesty to a criminal, empower him without putting a system on ground that would check their excesses.

Look at countries like Canada and u.s,a. They welcome Tens of thousands of immigrants into the country. but they fear not of any security threat you would become to them.

Canada would keep you in their refugee camps for months after you have declared asylum. Then release you to a house or facility provided by them. Also give you a job. you are staying in their house, doing their job, where and how would you ever become a threat to them?
Truth be told, amnesty program was done haphazardly due to the greed and desperation of the same people in the government who were being affected by the shenanigans displayed by militants.

we would be very stupid to think the government granted amnesty for the good of us all.

I am willing to suffer if they blow up all our oil, in exchange for the blood of these militants.

Trust me, our sufferings wouldn't be more than 1year if the government ignores oil and focuses on other sectors of the economy by virtue of international investors and better policies.

no man is bigger than our country.

God bless Nigeria!

Amen!
Re: I Stand With The Government Against Negotiating With Terrorist (militants). by virus05(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
nairamaniac:
Anyone that takes sides with Niger Delta agitators due to sentimental reasons needs to get his/her head fixed.

To hell with all these agitators, be it Avengers or Scavengers.

I am a pure Niger Deltan.

Trillions of naira has been pumped into niger-delta through NDDC alone.

within the past 5 years, NDDC has been given an average of 200billion/year.

Besides NDDC, each Niger delta state 13% derivation from the federal government based on the oil that's produced.

if not for corruption/greed of our leaders we wdnt be were we r today.

Even our elder statesmen that would have spoken for us were all bought/settled by the government to keep shut.

even these same bloody militants that are agitating today were very much in on the free-for-all.

the only reason we are hearing their noise now is because buhari is not playing ball like the last ineffectual buffoon and other past leaders.

They want the government to leave the protection of pipelines in their hands.

they are very maaad.

I never supported amnesty. At least not the way past governments went about it.

what's the result today? it made them richer, more equipped and more dangerous to the government.
how can you grant Amnesty to a criminal, empower him without putting a system on ground that would check their excesses.

Look at countries like Canada and u.s,a. They welcome Tens of thousands of immigrants into the country. but they fear not of any security threat you would become to them.

Canada would keep you in their refugee camps for months after you have declared asylum. Then release you to a house or facility provided by them. Also give you a job. you are staying in their house, doing their job, where and how would you ever become a threat to them?
Truth be told, amnesty program was done haphazardly due to the greed and desperation of the same people in the government who were being affected by the shenanigans displayed by militants.

we would be very stupid to think the government granted amnesty for the good of us all.

I am willing to suffer if they blow up all our oil, in exchange for the blood of these militants.

Trust me, our sufferings wouldn't be more than 1year if the government ignores oil and focuses on other sectors of the economy by virtue of international investors and better policies.

no man is bigger than our country.

God bless Nigeria!

Amen!
My friend go sleep. Before i forget. Baba will soon grant boko haran amnesty

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Governor Amosun / IPOB To IGP: Hide Your Face In Shame For Ordering Disarmament Of Unarmed Biafran / PHOTOS: Couple Gives Birth To Twins 25 Years After Marriage, In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.