Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms (2734 Views)

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here / My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Mediapace: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Let's see what seun or mynd44 want to say about this
sinaj:
lol

Nd he is a programmer too
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Emodeee:
You are a liar. If you really wanna reply pm, how many minute would take you to create another email address and link it to your nairaland account? Your email has no issues, you are just faking a good behaviour.
This is very true...95% of girls here dnt reply pms,,,,i wonder the kind of guys that even care to send them pms
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Didn't knw my hubby's side bae is a typist tongue

Hope u didn't seduce him with ur fine fine dp while I was away

Lolgringrin

Ahhhha I can do anything for you dear ...

Na ur dp trip me pass... Abeg leave my swithrt for me....cheesy

Smellymouth, wat is ur business with Sinaj(I hope say she no be ur wife....hmmmm)

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by pamcode(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Is this even necessary Hadez? undecided

Yoruba people dey talk say "akini je akini, afinihon je afinihon. Ewo ni pele ara Ibadan niwaju iyawo Sodeke ti emo pe ara Ibadan lopa Sodeke?"
Wao this is anoda version of the proverb. I thought it was: 'Ewo ni pele ara ilu ijaye ni iwaju ita Ogunmola'.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
pamcode:
Wao this is anoda version of the proverb. I thought it was: 'Ewo ni pele ara ilu ijaye ni iwaju ita Ogunmola'.
it's a remix I guess. Maybe I was told the remix version cheesy grin

NB I'm not Yoruba tongue tongue
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by sinaj(f): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lolgringrin

Smellymouth, wat is ur business with Sinaj(I hope say she no be ur wife....hmmmm)

Yes o!

M his wife o!

Stay away frm him coz I dnt like sharing

M stingy ni

Lol grin
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lolgringrin

Smellymo.uth, wat is ur business with Sinaj(I hope say she no be ur wife....hmmmm)
grin

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by pamcode(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
it's a remix I guess. Maybe I was told the remix version cheesy grin

NB I'm not Yoruba tongue tongue

Oh i see. Still cool tho
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Smellymouth: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:

Yes o!

M his wife o!

Stay away frm him coz I dnt like sharing

M stingy ni

Lol grin

SANDOSKI:

Lolgringrin

Smellymout.h, wat is ur business with Si.naj(I hope say she no be ur wife....hmmmm)

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
pamcode:
Oh i see. Still cool tho
Thanks

I be Omo arewa to so Yoruba ju oduduwa lo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wat are you saying.....undecidedundecidedundecided.....

Sinajshockedshocked

Smellymouth talk ooo because I dey vex, after all dey "I love you"

Chaicrycry

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by sinaj(f): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wat are you saying.....undecidedundecidedundecided.....

Sinajshockedshocked

Smellymouth talk ooo because I dey vex, after all dey "I love you"

Chaicrycry
grin

Ntooooooor

U avnt started crying tongue
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
repogirl:
So many #painedguys on Nairaland grin

Pcguru1, how far? It's rare to see you around these parts. I need your vote and endorsement for Refiner o, for the upcoming Miss Nairaland awards.

Can you support by carrying a little campaign banner on you Sig. Just one line, saying 'vote Refiner' is fine. Pleeeeassse!

Why not anything for you.

1 Like

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by refiner(f): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

....awwwww... thanks dear!smileysmiley

teamrefiner!grin

1 Like

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by ivyy(f): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

Nah I would rather think the person is busy than a snub, then again ave never PM'd anyone on NL , feels weird to me because thanks to my stalking skills , I can get any info I need. (-_-)

shocked shocked so in short, you stalk people.

1 Like

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
ivyy:

shocked shocked so in short, you stalk people.

Sorry i meant surfing skils. Also my job allows me spend too much time on the internet so I can surf efficiently well, all I need is your first name and I might visit your office place.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by ivyy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol ...... Just joking.....or am I ? (-_-) maybe I should even branch at your work place, grin
If na joke, stop it grin

1 Like

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
ivyy:

If na joke, stop it grin

That's why people need to be careful HR can get your tweets and any weird comments all they need is your email or first name especially if you mentioned it on nairaland.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by nikkypearl(f): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Is this even necessary Hadez? undecided

Yoruba people dey talk say "akini je akini, afinihon je afinihon. Ewo ni pele ara Ibadan niwaju iyawo Sodeke ti emo pe ara Ibadan lopa Sodeke?"
grin
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by repogirl(f): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

hehehehe, thanks muchest!
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by ivyy(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

That's why people need to be careful HR can get your tweets and any weird comments all they need is your email or first name especially if you mentioned it on nairaland.

Okay, i get that.

1 Like

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by macdon4all(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hadez:
I'm so sorry I cnt reply ur pms I hv an issue wit my email pls I'm nt a snub dnt think like that. I jst hope u all understand Tnx
so since l can't send u pm,can l send u am den and also tell me hw to go abt it so DAT all dis nairaland guys won't get us!
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Kiish(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
The sacred village goat has spoken

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Ranchhoddas: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hadez:
I'm so sorry I cnt reply ur pms I hv an issue wit my email pls I'm nt a snub dnt think like that. I jst hope u all understand Tnx
You just love the attention don't you?
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by jtwest(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hehehehe indirect show off @op, let's pretend we believe ya story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen After Vals Day!!!(pics) / Life Of A Fucker By Igwe / Trending Picture Of Man Carrying His Plus Size Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.