Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms (2706 Views)

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here / My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Hadez(f): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2016
I'm so sorry I cnt reply ur pms I hv an issue wit my email pls I'm nt a snub dnt think like that. I jst hope u all understand Tnx
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by olac21(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2016
O+l+a+c+2+1
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol you even try, too lazy to reply pms, I get bombarded with megaton mails, some peeps at work test with my email, 400 emails daily.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Is this even necessary Hadez? undecided

Yoruba people dey talk say "akini je akini, afinihon je afinihon. Ewo ni pele ara Ibadan niwaju iyawo Sodeke ti emo pe ara Ibadan lopa Sodeke?"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Hadez(f): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:
Lol you even try, too lazy to reply pms, I get bombarded with megaton mails, some peeps at work test with my email, 400 emails daily.
I dnt wnt dem 2 think I am a snub
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Hadez(f): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Is this even necessary Hadez? undecided
D way u guys talk is bad dey might tink I'm a snub
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Hadez:

D way u guys talk is bad dey might tink I'm a snub
'The way you guys talk'? Who are those guys?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Hadez:

I dnt wnt dem 2 think I am a snub

Nah I would rather think the person is busy than a snub, then again ave never PM'd anyone on NL , feels weird to me because thanks to my stalking skills , I can get any info I need. (-_-)
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by SuperSupremo(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Hadez:
I'm so sorry I cnt reply ur pms I hv an issue wit my email pls I'm nt a snub dnt think like that. I jst hope u all understand Tnx
Lols

Me I never pm any babe oo
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
'The way you guys talk'? Who are those guys?

You are busted grin so you have been sending PMS to her cheesy
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

You are busted grin so you have been sending PMS to her cheesy
lol. Read her comment again. She's referring to guys that bashes girls unnecessarily

I want to be sure she's not adding me to the female bashers.

So don't get it twisted tongue tongue
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by alobright17(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Hadez:
Not yet accepted completely until............
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Read her comment again. She's referring to guys that bashes girls unnecessarily

I want to be sure she's not adding me to the female bashers.

So don't get it twisted tongue tongue

Jack be forming gentleman. Really grin
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Jack be forming gentleman. Really grin
lol. You know I am. I try my best to star far away from trouble
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Op wait make I pass dey message to all of dem......cheesygringringrin

1 Share

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Emodeee: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2016
You are a liar. If you really wanna reply pm, how many minute would take you to create another email address and link it to your nairaland account? Your email has no issues, you are just faking a good behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Mafking(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Emodeee:
You are a liar. If you really wanna reply pm, how many minute would take you to create another email address and link it to your nairaland account? Your email has no issues, you are just faking a good behaviour.

Guy the Bae Sha don apologize to you.. abi what else do you still want na.. . Make she go naked?
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Emodeee: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

Guy the Bae Sha don apologize to you.. abi what else do you still want na.. . Make she go naked?

Na so all of them dey talk. Say their email get issues like say it is written somewhere that they must use that email for nairaland. If your email has issues, create a new email then link it with your nairaland account, dats all. Liars everywhere.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Mafking(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Emodeee:

Na so all of them dey talk. Say their email get issues like say it is written somewhere that they must use that email for nairaland. If your email has issues, create a new email then link it with your nairaland account, dats all. Liars everywhere.

Bro I get your point Jare.. naso nairaland girls dey do.. buh no be their fault.. Na DE way some nairaland guys dey always send PMs like say dem never see p*ssy before in their lyf
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Emodeee: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

Bro I get your point Jare.. naso nairaland girls dey do.. buh no be their fault.. Na DE way some nairaland guys dey always send PMs like say dem never see p*ssy before in their lyf

it shouldn't come as a surprise to them na. If girl fine, plenty guys go dey follow. Accommodate all, choose one and discard the toxic ones. Some of them na their beauty dey get into their head, them go con dey treat guys like trash. I no blame them, na pvssy niggers i blame, wey dey lick their butt.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Mafking(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Emodeee:

it shouldn't come as a surprise to them na. If girl fine, plenty guys go dey follow. Accommodate all, choose one and discard the toxic ones. Some of them na their beauty dey get into their head, them go con dey treat guys like trash. I no blame them, na pvssy niggers i blame, wey dey lick their butt.

See na law of demand the higher the PMs the higher the shakara...And see social networks like this is the medium which introverts, pvssy niggers and sissies that can even walk up to a lady in real life capitalize on(an average nairaland girl with any chick's dp on her profile gets at least 20PM a day... That's for a chick wey no even fine.o...
Me I don't even know how to PM
If you want a girl on NL just mention her and be different.. And if she doesn't reply your mention.. . Just bone her ass let her go and f**k herself
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Mediapace: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Who are those sending you pm?

Them must be high
pcguru1:

1 Like

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Who are those sending you pm?

Them must be high

400 mails are not people, its an automated testing ish sending me mails, but pple on NL send me PM alot mostly about Programming not girls o.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Mediapace: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Pls are you Seun osewa/his bros,your pic look alike?
pcguru1:

400 mails are not people, its an automated testing ish sending me mails, but pple on NL send me PM alot mostly about Programming not girls o.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Smh.
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
grin
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op wait make I pass dey message to all of dem......cheesygringringrin
lwkmd grin

Didn't knw my hubby's side bae is a typist tongue

Hope u didn't seduce him with ur fine fine dp while I was away
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by sinaj(f): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Pls are you Seun osewa/his bros,your pic look alike?
yea xo true.

Awas about quoting him to tell him dat. De look xo much alike.

Might be his bro tongue
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Menace2Society(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Rubbish undecided
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by Mediapace: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
This egbon shouldn't try and impersonate seun Oo,Many ladies wil fall victim.

I guess he is his brother though,he even registered 2007
sinaj:
yea xo true.

Awas about quoting him to tell him dat. De look xo much alike.

Might be his bro tongue

Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by repogirl(f): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
So many #painedguys on Nairaland grin

Pcguru1, how far? It's rare to see you around these parts. I need your vote and endorsement for Refiner o, for the upcoming Miss Nairaland awards.

Can you support by carrying a little campaign banner on you Sig. Just one line, saying 'vote Refiner' is fine. Pleeeeassse!
Re: Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms by sinaj(f): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
This egbon shouldn't try and impersonate seun Oo,Many ladies wil fall victim.

I guess he is his brother though,he even registered 2007
lol

Nd he is a programmer too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? / These Gals Could Make U Fall Off A Cliff(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.