Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... (2338 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by EOOJ(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2016
I remember those days ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by nrexzy: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Hahahaha i bin follow school bus grin
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2016
This brings back some sweet memories I tell ya cool
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by vizkiz: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2016
childhood was fun... grin
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2016
When you carry last, you go be like "the first to reach is a basta.rd" grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by buoye1(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Real fun grin
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by EOOJ(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
When you carry last, you go be like "the first to reach is a basta.rd" grin grin
na tru u talk oooo grin

1 Like

Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2016
EOOJ:
na tru u talk oooo grin
grin
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol. D moving car facing us would have to stop by fire by force orelse he go enter trouble if he crush any pikin

Those days there was no bajaj and jincheng byk. Nissan cars were called datsun and we had N5 transport fare in lagos then

1 Like

Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by youngest85(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2016
smiles
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lmao
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lmao
angry
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
angry
what is your problem undecided
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
what is your problem undecided
no problem grin cheesy
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
no problem grin cheesy
im serious sad it doesnt look like it
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
im serious sad it doesnt look like it
I'm ok. Trust me
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Kaycee7(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. D moving car facing us would have to stop by fire by force orelse he go enter trouble if he crush any pikin

Those days there was no bajaj and jincheng byk. Nissan cars were called datsun and we had N5 transport fare in lagos then
My God, you're really old, ancient infact
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'm ok. Trust me
you sure?
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
you sure?
You two love birds should take your love talks to somewhere personal already abeg.
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by onstelly(f): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Make I first book space before viewing the pictures
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
You two love birds should take your love talks to somewhere personal already abeg.
dont type what you dont know. Cant i ask my friend sth again?
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
dont type what you dont know. Cant i ask my friend sth again?
You can ask me anything baby. I only get jealous when you ask other random guys. Btw, change your dp, you're not looking so pretty
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
You can ask me anything baby. I only get jealous when you ask other random guys. Btw, change your dp, you're not looking so pretty
and who are you again undecided tongue tongue
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Lsofdk(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
sweet old days. happiest moments were when the break and closing bell are rung
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
you sure?
oh God! We are here again
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by makydebbie(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
and who are you again undecided tongue tongue
another victim
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
makydebbie:
another victim
grin
makydebbie:
another victim
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
makydebbie:
another victim
lol sis what are we gonna do with him
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh God! We are here again
im gonna ask till im convinced that you're alright
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
who be this one again? And who's the random guy?
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
im gonna ask till im convinced that you're alright
is it? grin
Re: A Picture Every One That Went Through Primary School Can Relate To... by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
is it? grin
yes it is and im not yet convinced

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Looking For Sugar Mummy And Daddy / No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.