Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject (39414 Views)

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by MUVA(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
--
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by hysteriabox(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
I still wönder till date, why its only the letter's "Y" & "X" that is mostly used in math.

Anybody gat an answer to this
undecided

because all the other alphabets have been found grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
hysteriabox:

lol, but who did?
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by tchijay: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
chemistry was my worst... dat subject gave me d creeps

4 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Prinxxdave: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sai maths sai baba
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
tchijay:
chemistry was my worst... dat subject gave me d creeps
Physics was my nightmare in high school. cheesy calculations everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
This OP wicked ooo
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Originality007: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Guyman02: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
TRADELYN:
One of the annoying statements is when you are told to find x and y. embarassed

And you will say in your mind, why should I find X and Y, am I the person that hide it?

8 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by martineverest(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cant study any course without maths...advanced calulus is very adventurous

5 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Segadem(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
I still wönder till date, why its only the letter's "Y" & "X" that is mostly used in math.

Anybody gat an answer to this
undecided

if P or G is been used, u will still ask the same question

3 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by wellmax(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Maths was my favorite subject in school.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
herbie27:
i hated physics with passion..had to ditch physics for maths in jamb

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
hysteriabox:

Lol. Bros, u got me laughing.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by MicroBox: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don't know why people keep complaining about mathematics. Before we speak, we calculate what to say in-order not to offend the listening party,
The stamina you gather before lifting a bucket of water is all calculation cos the stamina use to carry full bucket is not same as half bucket,
Also everyday buying and selling is also maths,
Hence in every mathematical topics,you must first memories its formulas and understand its variables before hating or liking.
Mathematics is the only subject you can mark and score yourself immediately after writing the exam.

4 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nicolars(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
I love maths

It makes me think outside the box
Hmm I salute ooo

But kindly visit this thread, its a pry sch quantitative, help solve it

www.nairaland.com/3140977/solve-primary-school-quantitative

Even if u dnt knw it, u must comment ooo cheesygrin
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by wallacedahmenac: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
[
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by tchijay: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
herbie27:
I hated physics also... Bt loved math tho... at the end of d day science was not my way ... had to switch to social sciences...

4 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by wallacedahmenac: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
15. When the teacher is floggin students that scored 40/70 (10strokes) and you scored 10/70

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Chrisx1x(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Calculation always gives me severe headache.the harder the calculation the more the headache i get.During calculus,after looking for dy/dx.our teacher would turn to face a set of confused looking student staring at him like he was the cause of their problem.of course he wasnt the problem .i blame those people who invented those calculus problems ,those people who missplaced x and y .they died long ago and here we are,still searching for this misterious and elusive x and y.

4 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
tchijay:
I hated physics also... Bt loved math tho... at the end of d day science was not my way ... had to switch to social sciences...
Seems we have the same faith. grin

Like maths and switch to management science(accounting).

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
bjhaid:
i hated physics with passion..had to ditch physics for maths in jamb
I rather take a maths exam, dan physic cheesy

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth

Obiorathesubtle

Creamish

Muva

Suzan404

Butchcassidy

Lezz lezzlie

Tsom

Misspicy
Mimzy
Ogorwyne

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Dianaplayblog2: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by omolizzy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
I hated and still hate mathematics. Imagine me that doesn't like maths and my father forced me to take further mathematics because he was good at calculation,I failed for 2 terms and dropped at the 3rd term ,when my Dad saw I dropped further maths he refused to pay for the next term.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by wallacedahmenac: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
ITS always 2+2

9 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
MUVA:
Anti-spam bot banned DiamondRuby while creating this thread, kindly look into it. Cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique . Thanks.

I have been unbanned. Thanks a lot dear
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by ogorwyne(f): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Math is actually my thing. Ended up studying it in d Uni too.

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by MUVA(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

I have been unbanned. Thanks a lot dear
Anytime cool
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Lezzlie(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
Smellymouth

Obio rathesubtle

Crea mish

Mu va

Suza.n404

Butch.cassidy

Lez.z le.zzlie

Ts.om

Miss.picy
Mimzy
Ogorw.yne
The greatest mathematical conundrum I worry about is how to bring the heavy, delicate mould of breasts of she in your DP together in a simultaneous lick.

I'm done worrying about mathematics, baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
muva, you see what I was saying about that bot thingy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria?? / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.