Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject (39418 Views)

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by lmm4real: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
cool lol chao I remember
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by yayatoure046(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogorwyne:
Math is actually my thing. Ended up studying it in d Uni too.
which skul u dey
ogorwyne:
which skul u dey
ogorwyne:
which skul u dey
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by MUVA(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
muva, you see what I was saying about that bot thingy..

Lol. Its the way it was programmed but it obviously needs to be upgraded. When you post words accompanied with photos repeatedly, the anti-spam bot mistakes your action for "spamming" and then bans you subsequently. Anyone who has tried creating picture-doc threads would surely have experienced this. Including lalasticlala during his days of showing us "celebrities that went bra-less". grin
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by lmm4real: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
13. When the exam is even multiple choice but your own answer still doesn’t agree with the options.

Kuku kill me. undecided

I do this one o. grin
DiAmOnDrUbY:
13. When the exam is even multiple choice but your own answer still doesn’t agree with the options.

Kuku kill me. undecided

I do this one o.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by iykekelvins(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nicolars:

Hmm I salute ooo

But kindly visit this thread, its a pry sch quantitative, help solve it

www.nairaland.com/3140977/solve-primary-school-quantitative

Even if u dnt knw it, u must comment ooo cheesygrin
Brotherly, bhet I said Maths

That one is quantitativegrincheesy

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
MUVA:

Lol. Its the way it was programmed but it obviously needs to be upgraded. When you post words accompanied with photos repeatedly, the anti-spam bot mistakes your action for "spamming" and then bans you subsequently. Anyone who has tried creating picture-doc threads would surely have experienced this. Including lalasticlala during his days of showing us "celebrities that went bra-less". grin
Lmao.. now you will make me ransack lalastic's profile.

got to see some boobskiesgrin
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by MUVA(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
AirSultan:
Lmao.. now you will make me ransack lalastic's profile.

got to see some boobskiesgrin

Don't leave your petroleum jelly behind bro wink
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by ogorwyne(f): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
yayatoure046:
which skul u dey which skul u dey which skul u dey
Already graduated o. From Delsu. But currently schooling in UNN
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by dauntless15(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

I have been unbanned. Thanks a lot dear
hahaha you were banned? Lol i thought you weren't the abusive kind, no wonder you've been ignoring me, welcome back
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by kceewhyte(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hahahaha!! Ordinary failure
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
dauntless15:
hahaha you were banned? Lol i thought you weren't the abusive kind, no wonder you've been ignoring me, welcome back

No I was banned by anti spam bot while creating this thread... Not like I exchanged words with someone.

How are you..
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by dauntless15(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

No I was banned by anti spam bot while creating this thread... Not like I exchanged words with someone.

How are you..
good thanks for asking
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Fynestboi tongue

Godwin grin
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by kay29000(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
5. When you ask your classmate to explain a formula to you and he starts with “It’s very simple now”.

So are you going to explain or not?

Lol! I can totally relate to this one. Kai! I didn't know jack in maths. Thank God I found my strength later on in life, and it has nothing to do with mathematics... #Writing

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lezzlie:
The greatest mathematical conundrum I worry about is how to bring the heavy, delicate mould of breasts of she in your DP together in a simultaneous lick.

I'm done worrying about mathematics, baby.

You are such a flirt ... Eishhh
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
kay29000:

Lol! I can totally relate to this one. Kai! I didn't know jack in maths. Thank God I found my strength later on in life, and it has nothing to do with mathematics... #Writing

grin happy for you bro

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
MUVA:

Don't leave your petroleum jelly behind bro wink
naso

you know d drillgrin

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
I love mathematics..... but I hate economics with passion
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
That feeling when your friends are already asking for extra sheet while you're still stuck in question 1
Just kill me fam

1 Like

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lezzlie:
The greatest mathematical conundrum I worry about is how to bring the heavy, delicate mould of breasts of she in your DP together in a simultaneous lick.

I'm done worrying about mathematics, baby.

Lezz n women.. 5&6
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Richardfred(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
When orders are using ruler in the Maths Exam and u don't know what part are they using it. I love Maths because it has to do with Algorithm.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by SmellingAnus(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

I loved Pythagoras Theorem. Loved it!
good for you... cool
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Salute to all the math teachers no be small thing....
I hated math ...the the point where at the very end God come bless me with Advanced maths in school....

Without Jehova dem for use my paper as example for what not to do o...pyramid table na b######
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by kenoz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
gringrin
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by customised87: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
I still wönder till date, why its only the letter's "Y" & "X" that is mostly used in math.

Anybody gat an answer to this
undecided

They use letters "A" and "B" too though
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by percyshelu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
pry sch gv me problem in mathx b4, thank God for God, secondary sch was wow
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by liciouspee(f): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bros u got me laughing hard but d worst happened wen I discussed maths in use of English for University. I confuse
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Lezzlie(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

You are such a flirt ... Eishhh
I solved all the mathematical equation I needed to scale SSCE, then I got to JAMB and UNI and discovered I wouldn't be needing to put figures together much.

So I employed the spare time in calculating thigh thickness, the breadth and length of ass dividers and the width of the ridges that separates one boob from the other.

That's good investment, because my mathematical knowledge is of no benefit to humanity, it has run its course!

The knowledge of the physical equation and bone density of women is still unknown to most. grin

That's where my years of study comes to play grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
customised87:

They use letters "A" and "B" too though
yea, but not as much as the Letter's "X" & "Y"
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by insomnia1234: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Traditionally in science, when a you are looking for an unknown, you use X. that is why when the rays we call x rays today were first discovered it was initially called x rays because Roentgen who discovered it was not sure of what it was . Y naturally comes after x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.