Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject (39413 Views)

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by tonygee1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
funny post, for me when sometthing gets more challenging i focus more
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by jacy67(f): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dear Algebra,
Please stop asking us to look for your X. She's gone and never going to come back. And don't ask Y.

Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by misstifi: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2016
I hated maths yet i put in Accounting as my Course in the university lol
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Evalily(f): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2016
You must be very intelligent in school to have physics, maths and french as favourite, those subjects were my worst nightmare in secondary school
sapiosexual1:
Ironically, maths used to be one of my fav subjects in school. Alongside physics and french, courses which always boosted my overall grades.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by cooluc(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
4. When you tell your teacher to re-explain and he asks “what part don’t you understand?”

From the beginning.

Lol I did that...
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Evalily:
You must be very intelligent in school to have physics, maths and french as favourite, those subjects were my worst nightmare in secondary school
Eeyah, must have been trying times for you battling with those courses. Hope you had the last laugh on them though?
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Mathematics was one of my best subjects then. Don't know why people get scared of maths.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by cr80vity(m): 4:27am On Jun 06, 2016
lol
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Evalily(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2016
of course I did have the last laugh but only after I changed my career path to ARTS AND HUMANITIES, I met only french on my way there and fortunately I began to see french as not so dificile
sapiosexual1:

Eeyah, must have been trying times for you battling with those courses. Hope you had the last laugh on them though?
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Evalily:
of course I did have the last laugh but only after I changed my career path to ARTS AND HUMANITIES, I met only french on my way there and fortunately I began to see french as not so dificile
Good of you then. The important thing is finding joy and satisfaction in what you choose to do.
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by seanez: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 21, 2017
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
Re: 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject by Canopy2018(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Are you tired of struggling with basic math operations? Unlock the secrets of the fundamental arithmetic operators' rules and become a math wizard in no time! From addition to division, these essential rules will give you the foundation you need to excel in math and beyond. Join us on a journey to discover the power of arithmetic and unleash your inner genius!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2p3zYn48U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria?? / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.