Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State (46959 Views)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos / Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by 9jatatafo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
All i know is biafra is dead and buried

Biafra is not dead and buried because there is an article in UN which Nigeria is signatory to, if the Igbos are smart enough they can pull out of Nigeria without a soul dying
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari is the Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not Chairman of a Local Government Area. Sending the Vice President is even too big.

1 Like

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by ideylaff: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
joey150:
Why not leave this charade till after the clean up.
Wasting funds/time on nothing. Now this will be a big achievement..

Welcome to this under developed part of earth..where the celebrations come first before the achievements.

God bless you my brother you have spoken well
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by iyke2k4(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Which one is worse?so finally you have agreed that the man is sick.Bros Buhari is afraid of the NDA.Shikena
Unblockable:

Hypocrisy is when you accuse Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Lagos and Calabar due to health challenges but accusing that same Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Ogoni land due to some empty threats by some ragtag avangers. The same reason he sent Osinbajo to that of Lagos is the same reason he's sending him to Rivers.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by iyke2k4(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari dey fear bros.
fiyinpet:
people have been abusing the President for not showing up. I am sure he didnt bow to any threat. No amount of threat can change his mind. its just that he doesn't want to waste the lives of security operatives I guess. since he knew their might be confrontation, he really made a bold step.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by adimsmt: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

Hypocrisy is when you accuse Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Lagos and Calabar due to health challenges but accusing that same Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Ogoni land due to some empty threats by some ragtag avangers. The same reason he sent Osinbajo to that of Lagos is the same reason he's sending him to Rivers.

So is our president sick as PDP has alleged if so let him tell Nigerians. He need to stop all this cancellations. As for avangers threat, I think he did not cancelled because of there threat. But having said that, no threat to president life should be taken lightly.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by biafranrealson: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
you will reverse your car one day
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by adanaze(f): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
TeamSimple:
why Is my auto correct giving me Bugatti in place of Buhari ?

Buhari is too cheap to be exchange for a Bugatti.
hahahahahahahah na waoh!
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by histemple: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
fiyinpet:
people have been abusing the President for not showing up. I am sure he didnt bow to any threat. No amount of threat can change his mind. its just that he doesn't want to waste the lives of security operatives I guess. since he knew their might be confrontation, he really made a bold step.

Yes that was the best decision because he could have died alongside security personnel attached to him.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by tsdarkside(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
eeeyahhh..the area is completly messed-up........this rubbish thinking people in that area....abba...kilode nau.......cahiiiii....
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by jordinsparkles(f): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:
Yobo comes from Ogoni
no he is from kano state
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by jordinsparkles(f): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:
Yobo comes from Ogoni
don't mind me o..you're right am just teasing u wink
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by idskull911: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
dainformant:
Buhari don fall my hand
Last minutes cancellation visit to Ogoni land by pres.Muhammad buhari might be in connection with security alert, even if President buhari is not hurt or killed as the terrorists dare, innocent Ogoni land people might falls victims of security retaliation attacks and lead to unpleasant story as a results of the visits.we welcomed the cancellation of the visits with opened mind. May Allah continue to guide and protect pres.Muhammad buhari .
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Ridwan1821: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
Yorubbers are the only people in the world that will never go out of Oshogbo and Lagos. But once Niger Delta is mentioned, they will start analysing it like Amala and ewedu. Like the mumuu above me.
U are a liarrr. Yorubas are living in other parts of d country. Go to Niger, Kaduna, Kano et all, u will find yorubas there..
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by toprealman: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
2undexy:
whats 's the brouhaha about this ogoni sef...can someone tell me?
When oil exploration restarts in 30 yrs...most of us would have left NL....lol...that is why.
naija Na joke!!!
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by truthspeaks: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
So buharia is suffering avenger-phobia right? Ur buharia don f-up. Thr z nothing u can do abt it. He z officially a general sherifatu grin grin
Unblockable:

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Brianino(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
fiftynaira:
We can say PMB is a man of peace as much as GEJ who has refused to use military and federal might to forcefully make entry into Rivers state....
must you compare buhari to Jonathan at every turn??.... so because Jonathan is a man of peace of therefore buhari is a man of peace.... lol... feckered mind
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Brianino(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
fiftynaira:
We can say PMB is a man of peace as much as GEJ who has refused to use military and federal might to forcefully make entry into Rivers state....
must you compare buhari to Jonathan at every turn??.... so because Jonathan is a man of peace therefore buhari is a man of peace.... lol... feckered mind
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Unblockable: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
So buharia is suffering avenger-phobia right? Ur buharia don f-up. Thr z nothing u can do abt it. He z officially a general sherifatu grin grin

Do you know anything? Do I even need to engage you? Abeg swerve joor!
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by fiftynaira(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Brianino:

must you compare buhari to Jonathan at every turn??.... so because Jonathan is a man of peace of peace therefore buhari is a man of peace.... lol... feckered mind

So you would wish that buhari should go to ogoni admist threat to life?

Remeber he is the GCFR and that entails that woe would happen to anybody or persons who try to inflict harm on a seating president...

Afterall his aim of going there is to start a clean up previous government could do..

Did ur HERO "our" brother clean up the mess Shebi na ab0ki dey do am?
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by truthspeaks: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
I agree say I no knw but d main issue for today is buharia ....sory....general sherifatu is afraid to die n d nig army's reputation has bn severely damaged cos if d army cnt guarantee d life of d country's num 1 citizen then we r in trble. So pls keep ur thread to urslf n don't distract us. We knw dats wat u r paid for
Unblockable:

Do you know anything? Do I even need to engage you? Abeg swerve joor!
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by MissBN(f): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hybrid01:
I am waiting for the sick people who say Buhari cares only about the North. Every good deed is by Jonathan while every bad one is by Buhari

oh dear, everybody knows why the clean up is happening there na..... Thatz where the huge oyel money is..... Or do you expect him to go and clean Onitsha?
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Megasaucy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Next up for clean up... My yard!
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by richidinho(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
jordinsparkles:
don't mind me o..you're right am just teasing u wink

Do u admire me? grin
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by hamzyluv(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mrslimblack:
Where is our president, a weakling. Fear has put another ear disease in his ear. I laugh @ this government
that's shows u don't really understand Nigeria problems beyond politics... u forget to know that Buhari is a Muslim man, due to religion issues they will confront his personnel and may resulted into killing of innocent securities and common people ...
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by jordinsparkles(f): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:

Do u admire me? grin
mtcheeeew.... Iffa slap you ehnnn.....paralysis go catch u.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Kanyekels(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:

Wetin concern you?
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by spotmataz: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
Yorubbers are the only people in the world that will never go out of Oshogbo and Lagos. But once Niger Delta is mentioned, they will start analysing it like Amala and ewedu. Like the mumuu above me.

You are wrong. This statement of yours proves that you don't travel at all..

Those people are everywhere. Do your research again.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by richidinho(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
jordinsparkles:
mtcheeeew.... Iffa slap you ehnnn.....paralysis go catch u.

Typical Naijababe..pretends alot grin
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by jordinsparkles(f): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
richidinho:

Typical Naijababe..pretends alot grin
say whatever you like, nah ur headache be dat.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by temptnow: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
spotmataz:

You are wrong. This statement of yours proves that you don't travel at all..

Those people are everywhere. Do your research again.
gerrarahere. See this one.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by melvin0004(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

oga nah lie.Say d truth for once...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.