Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State (46964 Views)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos / Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by dechriscool(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Y
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by wristbangle: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
ganisucks:
APCeeeeeee, SHAME!

No be today APC na shame but the real shame na u whey e no fit appreciate this good gesture. Big shame on u! undecided

1 Like

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by ayomide74: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
Yorubbers are the only people in the world that will never go out of Oshogbo and Lagos. But once Niger Delta is mentioned, they will start analysing it like Amala and ewedu. Like the mumuu above me.

Mannerless Dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by bender79: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
joey150:
Why not leave this charade till after the clean up.
Wasting funds/time on nothing. Now this will be a big achievement..
Yes but Wike can arrange more charade on his wives birthday right? Bad belle every where
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Originality007: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
Yorubbers are the only people in the world that will never go out of Oshogbo and Lagos. But once Niger Delta is mentioned, they will start analysing it like Amala and ewedu. Like the mumuu above me.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
later some people will say Buhari hasn't done anything for them, These Niger Delta Avengers will say they are fighting for the common good of Niger Delta but instead they are fighting for their own pocket, they want to put the government into pressure with the hope that this government will settle them, the way the previous Militants were settled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Praktikals(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

Hypocrisy is when you accuse Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Lagos and Calabar due to health challenges but accusing that same Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Ogoni land due to some empty threats by some ragtag avangers. The same reason he sent Osinbajo to that of Lagos is the same reason he's sending him to Rivers.
You mean empty threats by ragtag Scavengers
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by EMMANTOP1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Did d writeup says Buhari wont come?? Smh.... All I saw was recognition of some celebs... Shikena
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Debaddest(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

Hypocrisy is when you accuse Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Lagos and Calabar due to health challenges but accusing that same Buhari of canceling his scheduled visit to Ogoni land due to some empty threats by some ragtag avangers. The same reason he sent Osinbajo to that of Lagos is the same reason he's sending him to Rivers.

Unrealistic is when u never get to know that Buhari cancelled his visit to Lagos state, a day b4 the agreed day..
Whether u believe it or not, Buhari is a coward that's why he cancelled the visi and sent IMMORTAL BEING @Osibanjo.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by mrkings84(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where are the avengers
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by wristbangle: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari must clean all Niger Delta first before any other states or else..

Guy, just read what u wrote and see if there is any common sense in it.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by ijaw1stson: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
All i know is biafra is dead and buried
did you read the title of this thread?
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by jornie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:
This place is empty undecided undecided

They should have hired enough zombies angry sad
Strictly by IV
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by ruggedboy01: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
jornie:

Strictly by IV
lol...... what a dullard IV

Good for u zombies undecided
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by ekefre4(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
When will we be civilized in this country sef. It's there any point in wasting money to invite dignitaries for this clean up? All the people need to see is the clean up not this show. What exactly is the vp coming to do sef? Smh4naija
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Johnsown1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
Buwa akana, u know i"ll mean
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by sojayy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unblockable:

U mean because of the ear infection?

1 Like

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by joey150(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
bender79:
Yes but Wike can arrange more charade on his wives birthday right? Bad belle every where
so it has gotten to a point where we justify one bad with another?

I give up on you all!! You realise the Nigerian problem is a collective one..aggreviated by a stupid mentality the majority of the population nurture in their minds.

Keep playing your stupid games! Am not game for your pdp or apc..i cant stoop so low.

1 Like

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by freeborn76(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
No matter what anyone says here, Buhari has done in one year what Jonathan, a man from next door couldn't do in six years. Say all you want, politicise it to any length, fact is Jonathan didn't do it, and wouldn't have done it even if he had won the bodged second term. He was busy stealing...same way this clean up is taking place today, same way will the completion of the 2nd Niger Bridge be, a project Jona mouthed but NEVER achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by joe4christ2008(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where is Buhari na?
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by PecE2Make: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
APC die hard should please come out boldly n tell us why Buhari refused to show face in person @ Ogoni land today.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by PecE2Make: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
APC die hard should please come out boldly n tell us why Buhari refuse to show face in person @ Ogoni land today.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
u know nothing than to fu. Ck who is talking about biafra here, huh irunoobo
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by buchilino(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:

U DON'T WANT BIAFRA N AT SAME TIME U DON'T self-service OR LIKE IGBOS. UR SUCH A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by buchilino(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:

U DON'T WANT BIAFRA N AT SAME TIME U DON'T WANT OR LIKE IGBOS. UR SUCH A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by buchilino(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:

U DON'T WANT BIAFRA N AT D SAME TIME U DON'T WANT OR LIKE IGBOS. UR SUCH A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Boss13: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
My country is a funny country. I don't know why we always love to spend money. When BP spilled oil in 2009 and they were sanctioned to clean it up, no party or inauguration was held. I understand that it is historic, but in view of the paucity of funds and current economic recession, there is no need to spend money for unnecessities.
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by dragonking2: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
mubarak123:
later some people will say Buhari hasn't done anything for them, These Niger Delta Avengers will say they are fighting for the common good of Niger Delta but instead they are fighting for their own pocket, they want to put the government into pressure with the hope that this government will settle them, the way the previous Militants were settled
WHat has buhari done compared to what GEJ did in the north? DO you want me to start posting pictures of what GEJ did and how he developed there?
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by blackboy2star(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Man go chop nah

sauceEEP:
So yobo has finally joined politics as a SSA to governor wike?
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by Bgorgeous: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
edlion57:
General buhari ...u der fear?
no e no fear. Na wisdom be ds
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by thaoriginator: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mrslimblack:
Where is our president, a weakling. Fear has put another ear disease in his ear. I laugh @ this government
Traitor!
Re: Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State by deb(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:

I guess they are busy developing their states and would not stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.