Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Sexcapades In College - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapades In College (122399 Views)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics) / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Winna01(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
PUNANIS grin PUNANIS grin PUNANIS grin

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Winna01:
why? Oboi e no go well jare, u nid xperience
u go gt m taya
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Winna01:
PUNANIS grin PUNANIS grin PUNANIS grin
u don dey corrupt me too much of winna
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Winna01(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Deanny:
u don dey corrupt me too much of winna
for where? U wey dey kpash! Kpash! Chinwe ass?
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Winna01:
for where? U wey dey kpash! Kpash! Chinwe ass?
I loyal
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Stl waiting for comments bfr I can continue
Re: My Sexcapades In College by XOGBADO(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Deanny:
Stl waiting for comments bfr I can continue

Babaly... Carry on jare
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
XOGBADO:

Babaly... Carry on jare
would do just that. Just tryna wait for more comments

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Winna01(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Deanny:
I loyal
continue, time waits for no man
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oga Deanny I loyal ooo, wish you more ink tu your pen tho.....

Nice update bro

#ghost reader mood deactivated
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Evakinqz:
Oga Deanny I loyal ooo, wish you more ink tu your pen tho.....

Nice update bro

#ghost reader mood deactivated
sure guy.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by adeseun22(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
I dy feel u jawe, u must finish the story tonight o
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Pwettyella(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Deanny:
tanx luv
U welcome
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Donalbain(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice one bro...keep it coming
Re: My Sexcapades In College by aragonchuks(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice one deanny.. Wonderful experience doug
Re: My Sexcapades In College by chicobaddest(m): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice one...bravo
You made mistake writing Ruth name instead of chinwe at the cinema fuvck
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Cashberry511(m): 2:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice story bt bro u need work on ur spelling...weldone!
Re: My Sexcapades In College by solexadex(m): 3:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice right up, at first I wanted to quit after few lines but glad I followed up.

Please try and avoid abbreviations it makes some of us not to get the main jerk, and also proof read before you post. U made a mistake somewhere typing Ruth instead of Chinwe in the cinema.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2016
solexadex:
Nice right up, at first I wanted to quit after few lines but glad I followed up.

Please try and avoid abbreviations it makes some of us not to get the main jerk, and also proof read before you post. U made a mistake somewhere typing Ruth instead of Chinwe in the cinema.
this is what have been looking for. Tnx man wud du just that

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
chicobaddest:
Nice one...bravo
tanx sir.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2016
chicobaddest:
Nice one...bravo
OK tnx fam. Baddest hin don Tey wey I see u o
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Hey guys gm. Hope y'all gud. Wanna have some chats wt u guys
Re: My Sexcapades In College by segzybobo(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
ride on man..... love this story..... keep it up,
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Oga Deanny, gud morning ooo

Abeg let d updating begin before ah scatter everywhere with ma nude pix oo wink wink
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Evakinqz:
Oga Deanny, gud morning ooo

Abeg let d updating begin before ah scatter everywhere with ma nude pix oo wink wink
baba u dn para o
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Chicobaddest
Pwettyella
Winna01
Evakinqz
Sexybobo
Solexadex
Danduchi and my amiable readers.

I appreciate your support

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Continued.....

Days passed and nothing special happened. Everybody was hooked up with one thing. I was busy with school shii or whatsoever. Me and Ruth were back to normal. Been long I talked to chinwe and nena was just once in a while. Fast forward to 2weeks later, me and mj fixed a date, we were to meet in an eatery.
The D-day was here and I wouldn't say I wasn't nervous caused I was mindful not to fck up again. I was at the rendezvous 5mins bfr time. My show say na me serious pass. Not long after I was sitted a call came in and it was Ruth telling she was outside. I told her to come in and I took in a deep breath. I was stl organizing myself when I heard the sound of the door opening. A figure dazzling in a very short tight blue gown entered through the door and the world place freezed for some time. All eyes were on her. Una sabi of those Indian divas dey do for film wey deir hair go dey blow. Omo naso mj be dah day oo. By this time I was on my feet with my mouth wide opened. I must have drooled all over the place. Hey Deanny she said bringing me back to life. Wow your beautiful I said looking straight into her eyes. I went over to her gave her a hug and pecked her cheek. Like a gentleman, I held her chair so she gon sit down. Omo during that time I just dey feel like boss. People couldn't stop staring.
I need not tel u about mj, she's endowed to the core The tight gown she wore brought out her shape. The only difference between chinwe and mj is that chinwe is more endowed than she is but just small though mj is fcking sexier. We were sitted and the normal talk took off. She ordered ice cream and rice. I ordered rice with chivita. I couldn't stop thinking about her shape. Junior was very hard already, that guy just don't know when to rest. It was a wonderful evening. We talked about each other likes blah blah blah. I was already in love with her. We left there by 9 and u decided to follow her home. We dropped in her hostel. I was about going when she said won't I check her room. Omo junior was already dancing say omo we fii see opportunity.
Her room was typical of a girls pattern. Pinkish barbie and the rest. It was rili a sight to behold. I was on the bed while she went to change. She was back in no minute. I kept on telling her how beautiful she is and the wonderful time we spent together. She was sitting next to me. Omo I no know wen I carry mouth go her lips o. One thing one thing we started kissing. Mj is a very good kisser, it felt like everything cos I haven't kissed or.... In the past weeks so it was quite invigorating. The kiss was cut short when we heard a knock. We quickly organized ourself and she answered. A female friend of hers came in. I events though the babe was going to go after seeing me. Omo naso she lay mat for there oo. Thunder faya thus girl I said in my mind.
Mj I better start going cos tz getting late. I no even bother greet her friend. She be enemy of progress. She saw me off. I flagged down a cab and gave her a peck on the lips and went. I kept on reminiscing what happened. Yes missing partially accomplished. Not too long I was in my room. She called to check if I was one and I said yes. She said she had a wonderful time and she wouldn't mind if we do it again. In my mind I said say no more babe we gon du a lot more. She hung up. I won a lotto. I remembered I promised Ruth I was going to call her and tell her how the date went. I called her but she didn't pick guess she had slept. I thought of the date till I slept off.

5 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In College by loyeh02(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
I've been busy reading, close to 2hrs now. Choi! O boi, don't dull. Keep the story coming, reminding me of my own time back in school. .. Bad Baddo Baddest. I dey feel u die. Your head full ground. But the way u dey take misrepresent your xters with Ruth en. I still wan hear the Ruth gist...lol

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Winna01(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
ur story dy ginger me, immediately sch resumes, power must change hand sharpaly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
loyeh02:
I've been busy reading, close to 2hrs now. Choi! O boi, don't dull. Keep the story coming, reminding me of my own time back in school. .. Bad Baddo Baddest. I dey feel u die. Your head full ground. But the way u dey take misrepresent your xters with Ruth en. I still wan hear the Ruth gist...lol
my bad would adjust. Tnx a lot fam
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Winna01:
ur story dy ginger me, immediately sch resumes, power must change hand sharpaly
padi eh. I no go dull u
Re: My Sexcapades In College by tayexz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.