Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

God Is Literally A Stupid Designer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Literally A Stupid Designer (5290 Views)

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Dealing With Misconceptions : Does God Literally Have A Throne ? Find Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:27am On Jun 05, 2016
donnffd:

have fun in your belief, i prefer to live in the real world though.

http://gizmodo.com/what-killed-the-dinosaurs-was-more-devastating-than-an-1733831989

http://www.universetoday.com/38125/how-long-have-humans-been-on-earth/

Read an encyclopedia, or something, Educate yourself...Reading is not a sin, you wont go to hell for informing yourself

That statement right there, thats the scar...how can a person from the 21st century with all of the technological advances and scientific knowledge of his time assert that the earth was created in seven days and even go further to call it the truth? SMH, kia cry

refer to the image below

read books, scientific journals, scientific news, websites, watch documentaries...please stop being so ignorant

do you have photos and videos of this process taking place , accretion I mean
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ifenes(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It's a matter of choice

A choice to be childish and reject reality
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2016
ifenes:

A choice to be childish and reject reality

If you mean not willing to accept lies then ...

There is no proof homosexuality is natural . I can attest to that
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ifenes(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you mean not willing to accept lies then ...

There is no proof homosexuality is natural . I can attest to that

How many homosexuals have you met?
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2016
ifenes:

How many homosexuals have you met?

How does this matter ?
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ettaetta(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2016
donnffd:
I have heard the intelligent design argument so many times, and i sometimes ask myself, what are these people smoking

Lets break down this so-called "Intelligent Designer's" Design

Universe

- Most planets orbit are unstable
- Less than 3% of a gas-cloud actually forms a star
- Most places kill life instantly (heat, radiation, cold).
- Galaxy orbit brings you near a supernova (the chances that we would be wiped out by this means is very high)
- Our Galaxy is on a collision course with Andromeda
- One-way Universe will wind down to oblivion

Earth

- Earthquakes and volcanoes level cities and villages (These is Nature killing us and not man's inhumanity to man which can be argued is a consequence of freewill).
- Tsunamis kills in the thousands
- Floods, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Lightning strikes
- Cant live on two third of the earth's surface
- Freeze or starve on half of what remains
- Mass extinctions (diseases, climate shifts, killer asteroids)
- 99% of all life that ever lived is now extinct
- Inner solar system is a shooting gallery
- Took 3.5billion years for multi-cellular life to form (smh, intelligent indeed).

Humans

- Aggressive childhood lukemia, hemophilia, sickle cell anaemia
- Epilepsy, parkinson, ALS
- A Narrow view of the electromagnetic spectrum
- Vision loss with age
- Teeth fall out
- Alzheimers, Prostate cancer
- Exhale most of the oxygen we inhale
- Warm-blooded must eat constantly compared with crocodiles (a crocodile can eat a chicken for a month and be perfectly fine) lipsrsealed
- Pratically comatose for one third of our lives cry
- cant detect magnetic fields, ionizing radiation fields, Radon undecided
- cant smell the gases (C0, CH4, CO2) but when we inhale, we die instantly cry
- Birth defects cry
- we use the same holes to talk, breathe and eat (meaning choking is highly probable) lipsrsealed
- Those things inbetween your legs (who designs an entertainment house close to a sewage system)

I think God needs to go to Design school because there is nothing intelligent about his design whatsoever...
who created your brain?
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by donnffd(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2016
ettaetta:
who created your brain?

What makes you think it was created?, it formed in my mothers womb...
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by donnffd(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

do you have photos and videos of this process taking place , accretion I mean

No, but we can infer because we see new systems being born and its safe to say ours wouldnot be any different
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ettaetta(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2016
donnffd:

What makes you think it was created?, it formed in my mothers womb...
who then created the womb
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by donnffd(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2016
ettaetta:
who then created the womb

It formed in her own mother's womb...
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ettaetta(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2016
donnffd:

It formed in her own mother's womb...
thats the perfect handwork of God, that why you were able to form there.
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ifenes(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does this matter ?

For you to say Homosexuality isn't natural shows you know so little. You probably haven't been outside your country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Muafrika2:

Lost in darkness. That's where all people that have not met God live. Light is the thing that reveals God. And revelation is a personal introduction by God Himself to the believer. So bro, you are lost. Together with billions just like you busy serving in church without knowing God.

Of course I don't know you, that's why I asked. And you don't have to answer. Especially the next question... in fact, let's treat it as a rhetorical question.

So what's stopping you from leaving? (Not that you should. I mean if Judas could preach and work miracles after Jesus sent them out two by Two. So I encourage everybody to preach Christ. Saved or not. His lordship is over all men believers or not.)

Lost in darkness??
Not met God(whoever he/she is)??
Serving church??

Where on earth do you get this ish from?

I'm being very serious here, if you actually knew me, you would probably argue from now till eternity that I am not an Atheist!! That I can't even be. That it is even unthinkable!

I read my bible every Sundays and Tuesdays; I go out with the Envagelism club. I quote freely from the Corinthians and Romans about God's all-encompassing love.

I dazzle people with wondrous "facts" relating to design and how this "master designer" wants to know us more.....

I do all this partly because it makes my parents Happy (and I can do anything to make them happy) and also because I'm stuck at home due to the useless Strike currently going on.....

My "doubts" about first Christianity; and then Religion came when I read a book about the Greek myths (the cover was torn but i think it was the iliad). The book talked about this characters like they were really existing, but in essence, what struck me was that all those Greeks are in Hell because they did not worship God. Our ancestors also are probably in Hell because they did not worship Yahweh too.... It struck me as unfair, but I quickly scrapped that thought from my mind.
After all, I see people rollibg on the floor during prayer meetings, babbling in unrecognizable tongues during power packed sessions. I see lame people (at least, they claimed to be lame) walking during these sessions, shouting and praising Gods name.
I saw people giving Miraculous testimonies about how they donated two thousand Naira and god blessed them with Two million Naira (for real); and thanking the pastor and his wife.....

I myself have even stepped forward once for those testimonies for exceling in my exams. I've seen all this and more; and stll see them everyday.....

My path continued when I met a now close friend of mine, Abib. By now, I harboured the belief indirectly instilled by my church saying Muslims were pagans and would burn. Anyways, I met him, we chatted (we both had the same intrest; my intrest in both sci-fi and Out of the world information was matched only by his)... Anyways, one day; I somehow ventured into Religion. He calmly discussed the tenets of Islam; saying Islam was the way. I disagreed and tried to show him where he was wrong. He also disagreed and explained what Islam really meant! (as an unspoken rule, Neither of us spoke about violence in the OT and Quran).

We both left that day, neither convincing the other.
The thing that really got to me that day was how he firmly seemed to believe what he was saying was the right thing..... He really believed he was right!!shockedshocked

That day, a tiny little seed of doubt and inquiry was sown; a seed which slowly, very slowly, grew into a big ass Baobab Tree.

I guess, in a nutshell, my reason for disbelief is this:

The existence of a God, if any, should be as clear as day to anyone and everyone. It shouldn't even be disputed.
One can argue about how important that God is, whether he should be worshipped or not; but his basic Existence should not be a subject for debate.

1 Like

Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
donnffd:

No, but we can infer because we see new systems being born and its safe to say ours wouldnot be any different

Wait , you see what being born
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
ifenes:

For you to say Homosexuality isn't natural shows you know so little. You probably haven't been outside your country.

We know you stay in the uk and you didn't answer my question
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by donnffd(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wait , you see what being born

New star systems
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirWere:

Lost in darkness??
Not met God(whoever he/she is)??
Serving church??

Where on earth do you get this ish from?

I'm being very serious here, if you actually knew me, you would probably argue from now till eternity that I am not an Atheist!! That I can't even be. That it is even unthinkable!

I read my bible every Sundays and Tuesdays; I go out with the Envagelism club. I quote freely from the Corinthians and Romans about God's all-encompassing love.

I dazzle people with wondrous "facts" relating to design and how this "master designer" wants to know us more.....

I do all this partly because it makes my parents Happy (and I can do anything to make them happy) and also because I'm stuck at home due to the useless Strike currently going on.....

My "doubts" about first Christianity; and then Religion came when I read a book about the Greek myths (the cover was torn but i think it was the iliad). The book talked about this characters like they were really existing, but in essence, what struck me was that all those Greeks are in Hell because they did not worship God. Our ancestors also are probably in Hell because they did not worship Yahweh too.... It struck me as unfair, but I quickly scrapped that thought from my mind.
After all, I see people rollibg on the floor during prayer meetings, babbling in unrecognizable tongues during power packed sessions. I see lame people (at least, they claimed to be lame) walking during these sessions, shouting and praising Gods name.
I saw people giving Miraculous testimonies about how they donated two thousand Naira and god blessed them with Two million Naira (for real); and thanking the pastor and his wife.....

I myself have even stepped forward once for those testimonies for exceling in my exams. I've seen all this and more; and stll see them everyday.....

My path continued when I met a now close friend of mine, Abib. By now, I harboured the belief indirectly instilled by my church saying Muslims were pagans and would burn. Anyways, I met him, we chatted (we both had the same intrest; my intrest in both sci-fi and Out of the world information was matched only by his)... Anyways, one day; I somehow ventured into Religion. He calmly discussed the tenets of Islam; saying Islam was the way. I disagreed and tried to show him where he was wrong. He also disagreed and explained what Islam really meant! (as an unspoken rule, Neither of us spoke about violence in the OT and Quran).

We both left that day, neither convincing the other.
The thing that really got to me that day was how he firmly seemed to believe what he was saying was the right thing..... He really believed he was right!!shockedshocked

That day, a tiny little seed of doubt and inquiry was sown; a seed which slowly, very slowly, grew into a big ass Baobab Tree.

I guess, in a nutshell, my reason for disbelief is this:

The existence of a God, if any, should be as clear as day to anyone and everyone. It shouldn't even be disputed.
One can argue about how important that God is, whether he should be worshipped or not; but his basic Existence should not be a subject for debate.
I've learnt over time that people know themselves better. It also must be true what is said about training a child in the way they should grow and they will not depart from it. I don't get your issue with the first part (in brown) though. You disagree? undecided
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ifenes(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We know you stay in the uk and you didn't answer my question

It's not about me residing in the UK. It's about actually interacting with gay people. You clearing haven't and you are already concluding they are not natural. I have met lots of them in many countries and you are wrong to say it is a choice of theirs. You have a small mind. When you go out of your little island,the possibility of believing in a god will shrink. Go to Mauritius,Cape Verde,Italy,Mexico,Thailand,Spain,Germany,South Africa and you will appreciate nature more... Was it your choice to be a fat man?
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
ifenes:

It's not about me residing in the UK. It's about actually interacting with gay people. You clearing haven't and you are already concluding they are not natural. I have met lots of them in many countries and you are wrong to say it is a choice of theirs. You have a small mind. When you go out of your little island,the possibility of believing in a god will shrink. Go to Mauritius,Cape Verde,Italy,Mexico,Thailand,Spain,Germany,South Africa and you will appreciate nature more... Was it your choice to be a fat man?

Lol . Such parochial mentality !

Meeting gay people does not mean that it is natural . Its a choice , a psychological thing in fact .

Read the comments on this article and read the reactions of the white people (cause the black man feels inferior , and you'll obviously pay attention) : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3538205/Half-carry-gay-genes-larger-family-greater-chance-having-homosexual-son-study-claims.html

Anyway , I am not fat , Im a really big guy . I doubt you'll survive a round in the ring with me . But I'm being abstemious with food now though
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ifenes(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Such parochial mentality !

Meeting gay people does not mean that it is natural . Its a choice , a psychological thing in fact .

Read the comments on this article and read the reactions of the white people (cause the black man feels inferior , and you'll obviously pay attention) : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3538205/Half-carry-gay-genes-larger-family-greater-chance-having-homosexual-son-study-claims.html

Anyway , I am not fat , Im a really big guy . I doubt you'll survive a round in the ring with me . But I'm being abstemious with food now though

I meant actually being around boy girls to actually tell for yourself if they are faking it or not. You haven't,so don't talk.

You cannot stand me in the ring. Fact.
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
ifenes:

I meant actually being around boy girls to actually tell for yourself if they are faking it or not. You haven't,so don't talk.

Most "boy girls" are mostly the only boys among female siblings . Just like the girl boy acts tough and may like fellow girls because she's been with a family of boys from birth .

I've read mostly lesbian stories and its mostly trying out stuff with their female best friends or what they watched on TV . The female body is really attractive and girls do fall for each other cos of this . Its all in the mind .

You cannot stand me in the ring. Fact.

You wish brother , you wish cool
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ifenes(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Most "boy girls" are mostly the only boys among female siblings . Just like the girl boy acts tough and may like fellow girls because she's been with a family of boys from birth .

This is why you need to go out more. You haven't met gay people at all. From a young age you can tell. I cannot explain what you cannot understand. stop being ridiculous.

I've read mostly lesbian stories and its mostly trying out stuff with their female best friends or what they watched on TV . The female body is really attractive and girls do fall for each other cos of this . Its all in the mind .

You have read stories but haven't interacted with real gay women. I have met loads,and know for a fact that gay woman are protective of their girlfriends,they have 0% interest in men etc. You need to explore your planet,mingle before making conclusion.

You wish brother , you wish cool

Like seriously you have no chance. I am a black belt holder for your information. I am not even allowed to fight,or I will go to jail.
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
ifenes:

This is why you need to go out more. You haven't met gay people at all. From a young age you can tell. I cannot explain what you cannot understand. stop being ridiculous.

You have read stories but haven't interacted with real gay women. I have met loads,and know for a fact that gay woman are protective of their girlfriends,they have 0% interest in men etc. You need to explore your planet,mingle before making conclusion.

You are just explaining their behaviour , this does not mean its natural . There is no scientific proof , nothing to prove . You are an atheist , so you are inclined to believe its natural - I understand this .

Like seriously you have no chance. I am a black belt holder for your information. I am not even allowed to fight,or I will go to jail.
Lol grin

Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by ifenes(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are just explaining their behaviour , this does not mean its natural . There is no scientific proof , nothing to prove . You are an atheist , so you are inclined to believe its natural - I understand this .

Lol grin

You do know I don't rely on "so called" science. I am not like other atheists who wait for others to make observations and right text books. I have a brain,I can reason. Homosexuality is a natural urge. Why do you sleep with girls(if you have at all) why not your own kind?(men). Whichever one one prefer is your sexual urge.
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
ifenes:

You do know I don't rely on "so called" science. I am not like other atheists who wait for others to make observations and right text books. I have a brain,I can reason. Homosexuality is a natural urge. Why do you sleep with girls(if you have at all) why not your own kind?(men). Whichever one one prefer is your sexual urge.

The emboldened text is a nothing but a supposition .

Girls turn lesbians because of emotional reasons like failure to accept heartbreak with equanimity . Bisexuals - swing both ways - do it for sexual pleasure . Apparently , its a psychological thing . If you are sequestered in a gay community , you'd likely turn out to be a homosexual .

Weak-willed men who have been with female siblings will likely be gay because they are around girls who talk about boys and profess their love for them . If authoritarians constrain their daughters to keep only female friends , they'll likely develop an affinity with their own gender which would now develop into a sexual affair . She seduces her fellow female and they'll now declare their feelings for each other .

Alan Turing , the world-renowned mathematician , became a homosexual most likely because he had an admiration for young Christopher which he mistook for love . His homosexual predilections led to this death later on. He even named the machine he developed to decipher encrypted messages from the Enigma after his "boyfriend" , Christopher.

Its all in the mind young man .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2016
HardMirror:

What if what we see as design is actually chaos?

It's an underlying principle in the Universe - Duality..
Order & Chaos, Light & Dark, Yin & Yang, Sun & Moon, Above & Below, within & without. It's for the purpose of Balance. Everything needs a balance of both.
Re: God Is Literally A Stupid Designer by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2016
This goes to the OP & every other person with disbelief... Your feeble, physical mind & humble human intellect cannot comprehend the magnificent essence that is Everything. It's way beyond what you know, what you think you know, what you've been taught (brainwashed), what recorded history & school, society has led you to believe. The simple fact is not even the top scientists of today or tomorrow can come up with an answer. Geniuses like Einstein, Tesla had some grounding in faith & came to acknowledge that there's an "existence", a greater unknown force in the Universe. How else were they able to achieve their scientific theories & feats? Where do you think ideas & inspiration come from? Even Nostradamus & Edgar Cayce were able to channel their psychic abilities to levels beyond human understanding. What you don't want to accept is that the physical human body is a "trap", limitation, a vessel, a passing illusion. What your 5 senses experience is only possible because we operate in a "physical, three dimensional realm". There are higher realms, realities & dimensions beyond this where the unimaginable is actually normalcy. Believe it or not, we are on a hyper virtual reality grid matrix. It's all math, physics, numbers, codes just like in the Matrix movies. Granted you cannot "fly" by yourself because we are "limited", restricted in this dimension. Why else would there be topics of Psychic abilities, readings, Astral projection, invisibility, spectral/ethereal forms? WE ARE NOT ALONE friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Seek Ye The Living Among The Dead? He Is Risen! / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.