Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible (5281 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Insanity - Video Of A Man Eating Human sh*t And Relishing It!!! Graphic Footage! / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2010
Compiled By Abu Zola

John 6:53-56

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

THE OLD TESTAMENT

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Why should any sensible person accept the bible as God\s word, may Allah have mercy on us and guide the christians to the truth amin,

'No doubt in the hereafter they will be the Losers' Quran 16:109
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
Jawonsi !
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by echo1986: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah aah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah OH ABUZOLA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T LAUGH BUT AM LAUGHING IN ARABIC. OH NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE SO DAFT SOMEONE WHO IS ARGUING WITH YOU IS JOBLESS, SEE WHAT YOU POSTED NA WA FOR YOU
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by webgenius(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
Your ignorance or tendency to mischief deserves no response
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
Abu are u normal? john 6:53-56,jesus was talking about d holy comunion&not live flesh.Matt26:AND JESUS TOOK BREAD&BLESSED IT&HE GAVE IT TO THE DISCIPLES "TAKE EAT,THIS IS MY BODY" So mumu d bread he gave them is his body&not human flesh.U no nothing about d bible.U need God to deliver u from hell fire
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
Abu are u normal? john 6:53-56,jesus was talking about d holy comunion&not live flesh.Matt26: 27-28 AND " HE TOOK THE CUP AND GAVE IT TO THEM SAYING DRINK YE ALL OF IT, FOR THIS IS MY BLOOD" So mumu d Drink he gave them is his blood&not human Blood.U no nothing about d bible.U need God to deliver u from hell fire
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by TrueSeeker(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2010
@poster Abu Zola

I hope u re not mentally derailed because of this Jesus, anyway he can heal you. Jesus is a HEALER
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
Why the rant ? Are you saying that the bible lied,

@toba- what do you say to the old testament
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2010
@toba, stop lying that is parable, jesus gave an order to eat flesh and blood
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba, stop lying that is parable, jesus gave an order to eat flesh and blood
I doubt if u re ok.u posted rubbish,i countered it with biblical facts& u re still complaining.Post any verse from genesis to revelation where anybody,i repeat anybody was said to have eaten human flesh
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by bameyi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2010
why are you guys engaging Abu, he has nothing to do and then posted crab that way he cold keep himself busy with guys like you.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2010
@toba- Did you read Deuteronomy at all, jehovah encouraged cannibalism,
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2010
salam abu u don kill me finish with laughter
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba- Did you read Deuteronomy at all, jehovah encouraged cannibalism,
No abu. Take me there
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by theseeker2: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2010
@uplawal longtime, welcome back!

@abuzola do you want toba to commit suicide? This bible lesson obviously driving him nuts.

Cannibalism! These verses make a good theme for a horror film. No wonder xtians act like zombie. Effects of relentless cannibalism of their god every easter

Echo1886 is definately jcross. Always laughing like a retard
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Horus(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2010
The word “cannibalism” according to the American Heritage Dictionary is defined as “eating the flesh of other human beings.”
According to your Bible in John 6:54-57, 2 Kings 6:28-29, and Ezekiel 39:17, God is telling people to eat flesh and drink blood. So yes cannibalism is encouraged in your Bible.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Knight1(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2010
Abuzola, how old are you? And have you had any formal education?

I need to know that to be able to decipher the cause(s) of your problem.

PS. Next time you want to quote the Bible, try reading from the first verse of the chapter instead of exposing your folly and abusing internet access.
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2010
Knight1:

Abuzola, how old are you? And have you had any formal education?

What do you mean by 'formal education'? grin The guy is a graduate in 'arabic studies' - and according to Islam, the Arabs are "the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which God hath sent down to His Apostle" (Quran 9:97 . . even verse 101 says that the Medina folks are "obstinate in hypocrisy"wink.

What Abuzo-lala is doing here is displaying how much of a graduate he is from 'arabic studies', a discipline for those who are obstinate in hypocrisy, unbelief and ignorance. And why does he appear to be miffed at anything pointing to Christianity? Well, it is the same Quran that says that Christians are "men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (Quran 5:82, Yusuf Ali translation).

So next time you imagine our friend Abuzo-lala displaying any sort of 'formal education', just laugh at his ignorance, unbelief and hypocrisy - these are hallmarks of what he graduate from! cheesy

Abuzo-lala. . howdy? What's the latest? grin grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
@viaro,just keep your mouth shut,what do u mean,or is ur bible lying?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by queenesthr(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
Maybe this is why Mutallab tried to roast his body - so that he can be delicious to eat?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
uplawal:

@viaro,just keep your mouth shut,what do u mean,or is your bible lying?

Mrs lala-abuzo (of Abuzo-lala, esq.), pardon me for pointing out those verses from the quran. Have you gone back to check if the quran was lying in those verses? cheesy
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
Chairman Viaro:

viaro:

What do you mean by 'formal education'? grin The guy is a graduate in 'arabic studies' - and according to Islam, the Arabs are "the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which God hath sent down to His Apostle" (Quran 9:97 . . even verse 101 says that the Medina folks are "obstinate in hypocrisy"wink.

What Abuzo-lala is doing here is displaying how much of a graduate he is from 'arabic studies', a discipline for those who are obstinate in hypocrisy, unbelief and ignorance. And why does he appear to be miffed at anything pointing to Christianity? Well, it is the same Quran that says that Christians are "men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (Quran 5:82, Yusuf Ali translation).

So next time you imagine our friend Abuzo-lala displaying any sort of 'formal education', just laugh at his ignorance, unbelief and hypocrisy - these are hallmarks of what he graduate from! cheesy

Abuzo-lala. . howdy? What's the latest? grin grin

My cup runneth over and tears are flowing freely from my eyes. Never thought of it that way! grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2010
Nuclearboy, why crying ?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
Crying for you, my brother! cry That Viaro is one mean analyst!
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
Viaro, i know you will act like a m.a.d dog after my exposure, hahaha, now you know what your pastor is concealing to you
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by whiteroses(f): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
oponu wo lo ko ase yii
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2010
@nuclear, so you agree with that imbecilic viaro ?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by AbuZola3(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
@toba, read Deuteronomy 28:53-57 and see how Yahweh encouraged cannibalism
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
Abu:

You know I always want to follow the truth whether Xtian or Muslim.

So tell me - what does Quran 9: verses 97 and 101 say? And also Quran 5:82? Please quote them. That is the truth because you believe the Koran. My own truth must come from what I believe, abi?

By the way, I was always asking you but you never answered -Is it Quran OR Koran?
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Viaro, i know you will act like a m.a.d dog after my exposure, hahaha, now you know what your pastor is concealing to you
Abu Zola:

@nuclear, so you agree with that imbecilic viaro ?

. . hehehe. . Abuzo-lala! Whatz gwan?? grin

nuclearboy:

Chairman Viaro:
My cup runneth over and tears are flowing freely from my eyes. Never thought of it that way! grin

Just don't take much notice of our dear friend. . the Abuzos of NL are proper graduates of those verses! Hands down, you can't even contest them if you tried! grin
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by nuclearboy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
Chairman V:

I plead in 2, 000 languages and 41,000 dialects. Stop persecuting my friend. Otherwise, you risk getting him banned again (cos he'll explode and terrorize this section again) and you know everyone really realized his worth when last he disappeared. I don't want to miss him again.

That is one monumental figure on this site and we needs must keep him around. NL will no longer be NL without Abuzola and we all know that. Wish I could meet the guy!
Re: Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible by viaro: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
nuclearboy:

That is one monumental figure on this site and we needs must keep him around. NL will no longer be NL without Abuzola and we all know that. Wish I could meet the guy!
^^ sure thing, superintendent! cheesy
I don't want to risk being held responsible for the MIA (missing in action) of our indispensable Abuzo, esq. Salute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? / My Painful Experience With The Doctrine Of "First Fruit" / Would We Be Better Off Without Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.