Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (45098 Views)

Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by ibkgab001: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
wike nko?
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
The betrayal as in ?

IVORY2009:

Golden son indeed! "The beytrayal" dat is wat he is known for in the deltas
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by fireforfire: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
ricsman:
sorry for?
For ur grammatical blunder

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by chi4ik4(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lizard of Ubima

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by miqos02(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
ok
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by SirREX94: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hope u're not calling for BLOODSHED? Lolzzzz!
Benart:
where is his rival? :-/
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by buksaylor001: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

lipsrsealed a lion that could not deliver his own L.G.A to his party undecided

OBJ did not even win in the west-
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by ricsman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wolenice:

Your English is bad!
yeah... I didn't study it at school

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by victorjoe(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
ricsman:
what did he said?

GBOSA!!! Come again

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Uteghe(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
He delivered Nigeria. Die if you can.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by DeKen: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na so.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uteghe:

He delivered Nigeria. Die if you can.
lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by ricsman(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
fireforfire:
For ur grammatical blunder
learning how to give grammatical blunder.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by ricsman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
victorjoe:

GBOSA!!! Come again
what did he say?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Akaujaa(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some people will have heart attack at the sight of this pic. Chai, e dey pain them.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by victorjoe(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
ricsman:
what did he say?
me no know o! Just dodging bullet.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by mycrownismighty: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
my capable President, continue this good gesture. Nigeria must be great again. sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by ricsman(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
victorjoe:
me no know o! Just dodging bullet.
you were more reasonable than all those quoting me for mistake I didn't know I made...smartphone can be dull sometimes
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by farihafaheemah(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
ricsman:
what did he said?

That's grammatical blunder, if I may ask how many times did u write SSCE.
Pls take not : what did he say not what did he said. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by cytellProperty: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
ebosie11:
The Lion of Ubima!
E don turn lizard.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by mandax: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Has Amaechi finished preparation for launching of the Kaduna $1.049 billion Nigeria's first Standard Gauge Rail Transport lines built mostly by ex-President Jonathan to seek for north's support when Amaechi was antagonizing Jonathan in the south?

Oh well, Amaechi now travels in Nigeria in govt jets, that's his profit.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
So Nigerians now use air conditioner in open air (outside an enclosed area)?

I dove my hat for una.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by mandax: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Slapsticker: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kemoniyi:
Son of ogoni

Isn't this rather fast? grin grin grin
Another moniker?
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by mandax: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
Goodluck Jonathan political slayer..

Political Slayer of GEJ for Buhari. President Buhari then says Jonathan and Amaechi's people deserve only 5%, Buhari's people 95%. So? Who got slayed? Amaechi and Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Megasaucy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Georgie! Come and see comedy o! Ameachi comes all the way from Abuja to clean up Ogoniland but forgot his mop!!! Nna how e go come dey useful there?
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by anonimi: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
buksaylor001:
OBJ did not even win in the west-

In 1999, yes.
In 2003, no. He won the south west.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by ricsman(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
farihafaheemah:

That's grammatical blunder, if I may ask how many times did u write SSCE.
Pls take not : what did he say not what did he said. Thank u
i wrote it before u were thought what grammatical blunder is...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by nasjk: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
ricsman:
sorry for?
Your English

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

Golden son indeed! "The beytrayal" dat is wat he is known for in the deltas
Just because he dumped pdp for APC, right?
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by piagetskinner(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is buhari a coward? .?

A general for that matter.. .i no talk anything O

Na question I ask
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Image123(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
ikiller:
So bubu dey fear like this

Ever heard that wise saying "he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day"? His coming to Ogoniland is not worth the blood of any man. His purpose is accomplished, devil and his cohorts purpose is defeated. Would you rather have headlines like 15die, 40 arrested and scores injured as Buhari flags off Ogoni cleanup? Or power drops, production stops as Agip main pipeline blown up as Buhari commissions cleanup? Wisdom is profitable to direct, and may God continue to guide our leaders right. We need to help you youths to know the truth.

cc: piagetskinner

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.