Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (45088 Views)

Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by destiny25(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Amaechi, the Golden Son of South-South. I know some people will feel like jumping inside Lagoon now. grin grin grin

Fayose, the Golden Son of South-West. I know some people will feel like jumping inside Lagoon now.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by kelvin1151(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
In President Muhammadu Buhari cancelled trip to Ogoniland he has let pass a glorious opportunity to smoothen several rough edges.
If true then a President seen by many as sectional and bigoted would have just let fly the fortuity granted by fate to deftly score some major marks and gain both unprecedented goodwill as well as political mileage.
Calling for the clean up of the virtual wasteland that the Niger-Delta has become is well intentioned; going to personally commission and flag off the clean up of a part of the country that has produced the mainstay of the national economy and has suffered relentless despoilation is a smart move.
Possibly being welcomed by the elders of the Niger-Delta on his way to flag off the clean up of a part of the country that has produced the mainstay of the national economy and has suffered relentless despoilation and afterwards stopping over at his predecessor's place would be a masterstroke.
Unfortunately, this is another one missed
Besides, regardless of the reason, this would be just another volte-face on an ever increasing list
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by DonaldGenes(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Amaechi, the Golden Son of South-South. I know some people will feel like jumping inside Lagoon now. grin grin grin

Hahahahahaah
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by CuteTj(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
You don't understand politics, Amaechi lost the game.
If you say Amaechi lost the game, then you know nothing about the game.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin cheesy............slayer or what did i hear some dudes call Amaechi?? cry........... If you aint got "ground" in ur homefront, u aint got nathing Brofs.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by ricsman(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
nasjk:
Your English
I don't have an English

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
My boo!
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by fatdick(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
nathan888:
Lion of IBIMA will be happy Wike was not invited
scammer
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by mazi85(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
gebest:
hahaha amaechi my man wailers are in soup today.

Amaechi your man...does he know you?Ewu kambia.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by gebest: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
mazi85:

Amaechi your man...does he know you?Ewu kambia.
hahahaha e pain am
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by Orikinla(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Guyman02:
Has he reversed the cancellation of the maritime university? Meanwhile Danbazau has filled all heads of paramilitaries under the ministry of interior with Northerners Immigration, fire service, prisons, Customs, Civil Defense and he is there calling himself Lion of nowhere!

I thought you guys are crippling the economy. Yet, you want Maritime University. I laugh in Ogoni.
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by farihafaheemah(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
ricsman:
i wrote it before u were thought what grammatical blunder is...
If you were born late 60s, you may be right if not that mean you lack manner
Re: Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up by zik4ever: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hope the much-advertised clean up has commenced earnestly and robustly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.