Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi (31501 Views)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by COMPAQ(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

APC members and lie is like 5&6.

Ameachi is only saying this just to score some cheap goals.

Why didn't Gej do the clean up himself and score bigger goals for himself politically.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Raphtop(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

Why don't you allow Jonathan come out and defunct Amaechi's claim, then you can tell if he was lying or not.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have a sickening crush on Rotimi Amaechi!
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rayhutar:
President Goodluck Jonathan last Friday [27.7.2012] approved the setting up of a Hydro-Carbon Pollution Restoration Project, HYPREP, a step taken in furtherance of the Federal government’s commitment to implement the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Assessment Report on the spill disaster in Ogoniland.

The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, who announced the project in a press conference in Abuja, told journalists that the setting up of HYPREP by Mr. President is in keeping with the Federal Government’s determination to protect the environmental human rights of the people.

According to her, the Project shall implement the recommendations of the UNEP report on Ogoniland as well as investigate, evaluate and establish other hydrocarbon impacted sites and make appropriate recommendations. She noted that, “With the establishment of this project, it is expected that all stakeholders, especially the impacted communities, will cooperate fully with Government and grant unfettered access to all impacted sites to ensure complete success.”
Source:http://unpo.org/article/14638
hmmmm since 2012, what happened?
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by excel101(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
What's wrong with Ex Gov. Amaechi, he keeps blaming GEJ @ every slightest thing. Mind you President Buhari just promised, he has not done it yet, or has he forgotten all APC's promises has not been fulfilled. Recently he was to come to Ogoniland, did he come? This is nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by higherpower: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

So y didn't GJ clean Ogoni?
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by obowunmi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rotimi is such a crook. Not sure why he is still blaming Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by babdap: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Seems this will b the first thread about jonathan n amechi someone wnt called GEJ my riro or hero.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by nortcentrallord(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Eboski:
Ameachi must you always mention GEJ name anytime you open your mouth to talk.....
GEJ is gone and gone forever.

Whenever he needs to orgas*m, he remembers the name GEJ. Lol. Ameachi will cry his balls out someday... definitely.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by prof12(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

So the flagging off the cleaning is also a lie abi
All of you people accusing and abusing APC are also LIES
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by prof12(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=nortcentrallord post=46218387]

Whenever he needs to orgas*m, he remembers the name GEJ. Lol. Ameachi will cry his balls out someday... definitely. [/quote

]So the flagging off the cleaning is also a lie abi
All of you people accusing and abusing APC are also LIES
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Appareil(m): 1:24am On Jun 03, 2016
thaoriginator:
The unrepentant drunkard and corruption Mafia will never listen to good advice.. Amaechi you are a Hero..
Weh naija! Suddenly in love with Ameachi.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Appareil(m): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2016
agbangam:
To some duumb ass here Amaechi is a "thief, a Mallam and so on... But my question to dem is dat wat stopped their Hero d IB from implementing d report, y wud it take a Northerner to clean up his region??
The truth is dat GEJ never gave a damn about SS or SE or Nigerians as a whole, he was just der to supervise the looting by his gang of looters.
GEJ u see ur life, u will never know peace for d rest of ur life.
Na lie.GEJ Na good man weh be want please all regions.shebi he allowed you to live that is why you insult him.God will bless him for that.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Appareil(m): 1:35am On Jun 03, 2016
COMPAQ:

Why didn't Gej do the clean up himself and score bigger goals for himself politically.
Was that the only thing he had to do? Fulani herdsmen are killing you guys and Baba does nothing yet you keep blaming GEJ for every thing he didn't do I beg
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by Coolabbie: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lies!

I actually thought you had sense.
You function best in the family section, please stay there.
Re: I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi by YelloweWest: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
ddippset:
and how does losing an election make him less of a man? how does losing an election take away the fact that he's a man of his word who would never compromise in his beliefs and principles ? Bros just sharrap abeg
Are you from Rivers state? My guess is no. So u sharrap!

In a country like Briton ameachi can never be a minister cos clearly he has no constituents who would vote for him! He is not popular even in his own ward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Returns To Nigeria From Gambia After Helping To Install Barrow As President / A Review Of The A29 Super Tucano Fighter Jets - Photos And Videos / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.