Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,393 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni (30276 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by cacasentiano(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari is doing all this so that the avengers will not blow up the pipeline,I pity for his government,it is now they will start the main bombing
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Alumona1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ogoni Hail Which Rochas
Those are students of Imo State titiary and Imo Youth which Gov. Okorocha mobilised to cheer the Pres's Visit
(free buses and vehicles conveyed them)

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by zudozz: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
SO FEAR NO GREE BUHARI GO OGONI TODAY?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by JoeCutie(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Apparently, those are just 'village people' who were excited about seeing an executive governor, they didn't care who it was. Again, most of them are not exposed enough to know which governor is working and which one isn't.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by eightsin(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Ask google? did you known where i can fine more about 9jabet, bet9ja and Naijabet.

When you construct a better sentence, then I'd give a suitable reply. Something similar to what you gave.
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by emerged01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Larryfly:
O

You don buy market
grin the guy no send o.
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by billyG(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
todayboy:
The clean up is a scam
Apc just launch lawma in ogoni land to employ youth to pack dirts from canal
And earn dollars,will u not b glad 2 cleanup ya fatherland?
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Graciousnaija: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
I believe the major thing is to acknowledge the step being taken regardless of tribal or political lining. Who knows where our children of today will be marrying from? God help us!
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Abagworo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Alumona1:
Ogoni Hail Which Rochas
Those are students of Imo State titiary and Imo Youth which Gov. Okorocha mobilised to cheer the Pres's Visit
(free buses and vehicles conveyed them)

Can you substantiate your claim. I watched that event and saw nothing of that sort. The man Okorocha I believe has a heavenly gift of crowd pulling. There's no exemption.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by vRendoh(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
cool
500# naira at work grin
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Dinobi77: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hailing him, how many hands did i even see their?
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Dinobi77: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hailing him, how many hands did i even see there?
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Akon419(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
See as Wike frown like NURTW chairman. If not for mama Piss and the useless GEJ that rigged him in, this thug is not worthy to govern a state sad
and you forget to mention PMB who is not even worthy to be a local government chairman is presiding of a whole Nigeria . His F9 in Mathis if he actually owe that result is showing in his archaic economic policy
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by lacasera14(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
See as Wike frown like NURTW chairman. If not for mama Piss and the useless GEJ that rigged him in, this thug is not worthy to govern a state sad
for the first time you've said something I liked. one free dick for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
RIZLER:
cybercafe attendant

That's my job ooo... keep calm grin
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
yea...the swaggelicious-swaggy.....yea..... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by kadija123: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
WHY are they hailing him?
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
kadija123:
WHY are they hailing him?

because he has this swagg.....yea...i always liked this guy,from 2014 already...i like him.....yea... cool

he was owing his workers,and i got angry with him...but when you start to understand what is going on in nigeria,you will quickly like him...yea... cool
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by ujoatu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
VP Osinbajo and Owelle Rochas Okorocha acknowledging cheers from Ogoni people

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by ujoatu(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cheers all the way for Gov Okorocha

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by ujoatu(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Owelle

1 Like

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by ujoatu(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Large amount of Ogoni people followed Gov Okorocha into the venue

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by ujoatu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
More cheers for the Commander of Free Education and Peoples General

Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by tibaonnet: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omokunlex:
Do this fool think that he can succed Buhari in 2023? He must be joking.
Rocha is the only S.E. Politician that we in S.W can support. If the people in S.E. Fail to rally round him then prepare to cry "Marginalization" again. Unstead of una to join mainstream politics, una go sideline una self come cry marginalization later.
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by coolitempa1(f): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
The great detribalised Rochas...loved by Imolites....the SS...the SW....the NW....the NE....but hated by the miserable 5%.... angry
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by bumtos(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where are the people?
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Mrjo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
YoursGEJ:
I find it funny how people who are not from the Niger Delta keep shouting that the south south will cause hell to break loose if Jonathan is questioned over the monumentally corrupt administration that he ran. Jonathan who didn't complete a single significant project for his people in the SS during his 2 years as VP and 6 years as president. King of Ogoniland pleaded with him to cleanup their land and Jonathan ignored him. East West road is still a death trap. Even his village Otuoke does not have potable drinking water. Second Niger bridge nko? Nada

Yet, it is these same people that will cause hell to break loose when he is asked to account for his actions. You people should continue typing from your laptop about what you don't know
ar u well @ all? Lay down let me pray 4 u
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Mrjo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
coolitempa1:
The great detribalised Rochas...loved by Imolites....the SS...the SW....the NW....the NE....but hated by the miserable 5%.... angry
bt we see hw ur SS, SW, NW and NE voted him
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by coolitempa1(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mrjo:
bt we see hw ur SS, SW, NW and NE voted him

Well.....I do think he will do better than many other ibos in these areas.....it will be difficult for him if his people do not back him to the hilt...because others will ask questions
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
tibaonnet:

Rocha is the only S.E. Politician that we in S.W can support. If the people in S.E. Fail to rally round him then prepare to cry "Marginalization" again. Unstead of una to join mainstream politics, una go sideline una self come cry marginalization later.

Which kin mainstream politics, the one in which Nigeria remains for the last 50 years broke and a disgrace, owing United Airlines millions?

No, we would rather go at it alone like the British have done for their people, like the Czechs have done, like the Poles, ditto the Spanish breaking away from useless Ottoman rule.

The only reason you like Rochas is because he joined to prostrate for Tinubu and is supporting the usual Owambe+ALHAAAAJI.

Nonsense
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Abagworo tell you bro okorocha to reduce his pounded yam intake

He is too fat!
Re: Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni by Abagworo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
krendo:
Abagworo tell you bro okorocha to reduce his pounded yam intake
He is too fat!

What of my brother Nyesom Wike?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister / 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online / Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.