Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him (2247 Views)

Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / Journalist Blast Popular Pastor For Arresting Lady That Refused To F*ck Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please Advice Me : My husband can not sleep if i Dont su.ck Him Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in. My husband can not sleep if he doesn’t suck womanliness. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it.
We have Been married for 2years now. If he travels, I go with him just cos of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can s.uck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she c.ums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have c.litoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to c.um so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t c.um. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.
When I came back without anybody his eyes was just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can s.uck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my va.gina anymore.
What do i do?

Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
lol...u dey wyne us

1 Like

Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
72 demons working.

2 Likes

Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by hopara1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Make him go create sucker.mtchew
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by flokii: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
I've seen this somewhere bfor.

Always include source..
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by kogistar: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Please Advice Me : My husband can not sleep if i Dont su.ck Him Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in. My husband can not sleep if he doesn’t suck womanliness. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it.
We have Been married for 2years now. If he travels, I go with him just cos of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can s.uck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she c.ums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have c.litoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to c.um so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t c.um. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.
When I came back without anybody his eyes was just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can s.uck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my va.gina anymore.
What do i do?
are u a gay?
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by Badgers14: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
undecided

Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by ikbnice(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
The solution is veeery simple
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by ikbnice(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
What do i do?
who is sucking who? I will lyk you to shed more lyt on the 'SUCKER' and the 'SUCKEE'.

2 Likes

Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Divorce him ASAP
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
ur father is a Gay... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
kogistar:
are u a gay?
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by BossKratos: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
angry
adewumiopeyemi:
What do i do?

See this man oh? You well so?
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by ritababe(f): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Xbabangida:
Divorce him ASAP
becus of wetin?
Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by Kiish(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
buy him this.

Re: Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him by Ikennablue(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
If true, then this is serious

(1) (Reply)

Lets Rack Our Brains A Bit / How I Lost My First Love- EVA; Tell Yours Too. / She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.