Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... (2248 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... by JoyTracy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
My uncle was reporting this nagging wife of his to me.
It happenes that he was dressed to leave work yesterday morning so his wife came up to him and asked for food money, but my uncle said he dont have so she didnt believe him and became angry and wanted to search him.
SHE UNZIPPED HIS TROUSERS PULL IT OUT TOOK OFF HIS BOXERS AND SAW HIS D,I.CK BUT SHE WAS NOT INTERESTED. so after searching she found nothing.
Re: She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Despite all the hype about France national team and stars, I've always said I'm not impressed.
Re: She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... by Nasa28(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
And so?

Any way your picture says it all
Re: She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... by eleko1: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided undecided sad sad mean u Don see ur uncle pole abi?
Re: She Unzipped His Trousers, Pull It Out Took Off His Boxers And Saw His D,i.ck... by Purereal(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
your uncle? too weird

(1) (Reply)

The Sexy Things That Pretty Ladies Do That Turns Me On. / Woman Walks Into A Busy Store With Sperm Dripping Down Her Face / I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.