Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' (35560 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by drey076(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2016
chernest2002:
Why cleaning ogoni land when you have not taking care of the root cause of the spillage, to me buhari is just wasting money to save face. Take care of the agitation first.
What is the contribution of otueke drunkard to ogoni land for six years?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
ganisucks:
All Nigerian men should try A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ emulate his bravery A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ strength. Nairaland APC, learn how †̥♥ be a real man from Fayose.
Lol
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by genetics111: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
ganisucks:
I L♥√ع Fayose. He is the greatest Yoruba political office holder ever. All Nigerian men should try A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ emulate his bravery A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ strength. Nairaland APC, learn how †̥♥ be a real man from Fayose.
That is while your tribe will always lack behind because you celebrate mediocre and tout, while we yoruba omoluabi celebrate honesty, hardworking, Intelligently and decorum that we are noted for. May God bless Nigeria and make our President to defeat Terrorist in Niger Delta.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by ceejay4real(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari is a bloody COWARD! Babangida overthrew him in 1985 in Tunde Idiagbon's absence without firing a SINGLE BULLET! I knew he would chicken out. Retired General my foot!
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Beetobee(f): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Fayose keeps showing how immature he is, all the time indeed. A word of advice for Fayose- whatever an elder sees lying down, a minor will never see even if he climbs the tallest mountain. Elder here doesn't necessarily have to do with age. It's actually being able to compose yourself and gather your thoughts in a rational way. This is just what PMB did. He thought beyond the threat to his person; he didn't go to prevent what could be a bloody aftermath of the assumed action by some swines. He thought of the unity of Nigeria. Ca-put...

PS. Haters shouldn't waste their time hating, God has blessed us with so many lagoons, seas, rivers. Hey, we even have the man-made wells...just go there and chill. Its on the house. grin
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by chernest2002: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2016
drey076:

What is the contribution of otueke drunkard to ogoni land for six years?
there comes a zombie again, simple advice a zombie Will never heed,why cleaning when you know that the militants will pollute it again, Mr zombie, I am not supporting the militants, am only suggesting way forward.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Progressive15: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2016
This mad governor at it again.Am sure he will regret his actions sooner or later. It's a matter of time.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by wirinet(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2016
obiremy:

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-shameful-buhari-run-militants

Fayose should shut up and concentrate on governing his state. Although the reasons for Buhari's cancellation of the trip was not stated (buhari had also cancelled 2 other previous state visits) but if Buhari had attended and as much as a banger was heard near the president, do you know the number of people that would be killed? If people were killed as a result of the military protecting Buhari, the same Fayose would come out and shout "Genocide", he would never blame Avengers for instigating violence.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by dammytosh: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Release Nnamdi KANU now ,the decision is tough but its worth it
CLowns

What has avengers got to do with Kanu ?

KAnu is fighting for Ibo, Abvengers are fighting for Niger Delta.

Don't you gerrit ?

SO if we bow to the pressures, 2 countries created from Nigeria already.

iPOD and iPAD
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by cynicalarry(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2016
BABANGBALI:
TWO WEEKS AGO.....
"I support the NLC Strike Action. That is the only way to deal with a wicked government like Buhari's government...." ---Ayo Fayose.

YESTERDAY.....
"Strike Action is not the only way to deal with issues...."---Ayo Fayose.

FEW MONTHS AGO....
"Governors that cannot pay salaries should resign.... "

YESTERDAY
" I can't sell myself or my family to pay you... You can continue your strike.... "

Is this Fayose Ayo okey?
Thank you jare! It is obvious the guy is a confused man. Needs an urgent psychiatric evaluation.
Meanwhile, ekiti state economy is in shambles with no future prospect. . . Workers and citizens hungry yet he calls himself the friend of the masses!

Stomach infrastructures have since dilapidated!
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Progressive15: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
This mad man is at it again.Am sure he will soon realize all his actions. It's a matter of time.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by nasiodamus(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
isn't it clear to everyone that pmb is sick..
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by BarrSolicitor(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
dechriscool:
He who fight and run away,lives to fight another day.

Na lie , na fear dey kacham.

Bros Bubu is recuperating from ear infection.So wouldn't be able to hear any gun shot or bomb from NDA to take cover.
Fayose free bros bubu joor

Fayose u'r prophet of politics,I'm feel ur spirit.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
obiremy:

supposing he went and crush them what would Fayose had said? now he decided not to go for no reason yet he's wailing .
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by PMBtill2023: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
D brainless mad dog at it again..... No wonder pple called him Foolyose!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by ipreach: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Fayose, what did Buhari did to you?
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by fleshb(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
A wise man would have cancelled the trip just like buhari did to avoid tension and war situation in the region. If buhari went to ogoni and his convoy was targeted, there will be reprisals from the security forces and fayose will be among the critics to call him a tyrant if innocent people died like the shiite incident in zaria. Those calling buhari a coward should realize that he just saved them from a possible crisis in their region and besides the president cancelled lagos and senegal trips where there was no threat. Fayose is a bastard yoruba man mixed with igbo blood. His mother needs to be questioned
. My dear u get sense... i respect ur intelligence. Dnt mind dt fool call fayose
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by ikevictor22(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
A wise man would have cancelled the trip just like buhari did to avoid tension and war situation in the region. If buhari went to ogoni and his convoy was targeted, there will be reprisals from the security forces and fayose will be among the critics to call him a tyrant if innocent people died like the shiite incident in zaria. Those calling buhari a coward should realize that he just saved them from a possible crisis in their region and besides the president cancelled lagos and senegal trips where there was no threat. Fayose is a bastard yoruba man mixed with igbo blood. His mother needs to be questioned
YOU'RE ARE FOOL FOR CALLING FAYOSE NAMES!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT POLITICS AND BUHARI!!! WAS HE NOT THE ONE (BUHARI) THAT ALLOWED FULANI HERDSMEN TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE ............... IF DIVIDING NIGERIA WILL BRING PEACE THEN SO BE IT. HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF THIS QUESTION, IF THIS OIL WAS TO BE IN THE NORTH WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE DONE TO REST OF THE OTHER REGION.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by coldFLARES1(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2016
This is the only thing Fayose and I can agree on. It's sickening embarrassing that a Conmander-in-Chief could be this cowardly. Someone should tell me what moral justification he has for ordering deployment of troops of men young enough to be his children and grandchildren, when himself an old man of 73 loves life so much and is afraid to die.

If I was a soldier, I would have resigned my commission yesterday because Buhari doesn't deserve longer life than I do. We all are equally born and have equal right to life.

That said, nothing affirms the unstable mental state of Fayose than this release. For a governor who lacks the creativity to improve his state's IGR and almost wholly relies on the FAAC allocations, he can continue to cheer the militants on until states begin to get zero allocation.

Oniranu Oshi!!
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by DobleO7: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:

My dear, why are you so BITTER to the extent of calling Fayose a "bastard". Some of you don't even know what you wish for yourself when you throw insults RECKLESSLY here and there. It might come to hunt you some day.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Wazzaowner(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2016
obiremy:

wat is this 1 Sayin Now....#GoPayUrWorkerSalaryFool..
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by andyanders: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
I still do not see reasons why the President's did not go to Ogoni land as a result of a threat by NDA. If actually our military formation or the security agents are doing an excellent job in protecting the number one citizen, then the president should have been there to honour his promise to visit the area.

The President must have backed out as insecurity from the security agents.

I still feel it is a wrong signal from the that office considering the fact that the so called NDA's threat could signal a serious lack of insecurity to the entire region/country.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Princefrankie1(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
This man 's stupidity and ignorance is being applauded by some sections of our citizenry, thats why he continues to utter trash everytime an opportunity arises. I don't blame him, I blame those who commend his psychopathic utterances. attention seeking black face. Minister of stomach infrastructure. #gopayurworkers#
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by DanielPop(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2016
With what you wrote, questioning you is irrelevant as your case is already defined in a medical book somewhere! cool undecided
irunooboo:
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by Hiswisdom(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Come o, is he actually a retired general ? Even a retarded Jonathan went to the north east at the heat of military/boko haram combat at twilight of his administration. This change is becoming unbecoming, wazobia u no agree?
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by emvico(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
why always him? can't he be quiet for once?
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by coldFLARES1(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
chernest2002:
Why cleaning ogoni land when you have not taking care of the root cause of the spillage, to me buhari is just wasting money to save face. Take care of the agitation first.
Ogoni cleanup is just politics! First, it has to be confirmed if full funding has been secured for the process, which I doubt.

Then again, why cleanup when it was their agitation that caused forced shut-ins and prevented remedial works in the first place. Today, we have an NDA that is gleefully bombing critical oil infrastructure, while living amongst people, yet one day these communities would request cleanup of their land and some other forms of compensation.

Like you, there isn't a need for clean-up when causative factors are left unattended to.
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by shugaboy6102(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
GoldCircle:
This is short of calling the president a chicken. But why would Buhari, a retired military general abruptly call of his planned trip to this very important ground breaking ceremony without good reason?! It's indeed very shameful to say the least.

This Fayose has exploited to impact maximum damage on his person and integrity. Even his most vocal supporters will find it difficult to defend.
Fayo$e is a badt guy
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by BECKAR: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Fayose is one Yoruba man at a time. One Yoruba man of its kind. The God that gave u such a brave heart will sustain u. We are solidly behind u
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by shugaboy6102(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
the day u stop including igbo in ur comments the better n longer u will live.what has igbo got to do with thissilly fellow
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by hayordele1: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
amazingcharis:
Hmmm....... Fayose again..... Baba's terror.
Meanwhile I get FREE AIRTIME by using the MyAds App. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls. this airtime works on all networks.

Download the MyAds App from playstore and use the referral code NIGAIRTIME when signing up and get some instant cash.

Etisalat users can pm on hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it
How can we accumulate it?
Re: Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' by ibarapa(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Eru lo ba were, angry grin grin grin, can't laugh, omode o no de ibi Eru ki Eru ma ba, moreover is a old man why his afraid of death,, zombie zombie,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.