Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (29282 Views)

Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Richydos(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Oh no another suicide thought..... Bruv u can make amends to any/all situations in life no matter how tough or difficult it may seem..... Just tell yourself u are tired of being stupid n suffering.... Cox dt very moment u take in hypo/insecticide u become a goner with no hope but only words like Rip.... Shun suicide n do the right thing
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by SpaceAngel: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Don't commit suicide, it will only hurt people that love you. Tell your parent the whole truth and also mention the fact that you are contemplating suicide to them. This will let them understand the issue at hand. You need counselling. Many people have failed and tried to do the best under whatever condition they found themselves while others failed and accepted failure and chose to remain or end it all. Don't accept defeat.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by bobkezel(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Why is it that when people post things here on NL they always end it with ''this is not my main account'' or ''this is my friend's accouunt'' or ''no insults pls'' or ''insult is allowed''? Seriously those statements motivate me to insult the person even though i never wanted to insult the maga.
So mr OP here is ur insult...you are a disgrace to your family, infact go and commit suicide, nonsense. I hope you feel better now, mumu. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by attegambo: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2016
I'm 53 ,just in 200 level .it's not too late.go to your pastor tell him ,he'll help you explain to your parent.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
pls i need someone too advice me cos am too ashamed to visit a counsellor.i got expelled in my 200 level and nobody at home knows about it .out of guilty conscience av stopped sending d money sent to me from home.all i do is think all day and am currently contemplating suicide ...pls i need someone to advice me..
.am just 18.NOTE:am using a friend's acct...
*NO INSULT PLS*
this yr i will turn 19yrs am still at home, i haven't killed myself, i took jamb this yr, i still have hope bro, tell your mum, then ur mum will tell ur dad
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Skipfr(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Contemplating suicide because you were expelled from school? Don't even say that bro. Inform your family no matter what. Who said you cant be successful because you were expelled from a mere school. Seems you don't know you are the biggest success waiting to happen. Take that bold step to inform your family and carry on with life no matter the decision they will take. Hope to meet you at the top because I am already on my way there. Make I nor reach there finish say I nor meet you o I go vex. Life goes on bro. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by biggie73(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Go back home and break the news to your parents. Young and irresponsible.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Youngzedd(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2016
You're crazy for wanting to kill yourself because of Nigeria higher institution.

Better go look for something creative to do with your time.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Chuksemi(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
pls i need someone too advice me cos am too ashamed to visit a counsellor.i got expelled in my 200 level and nobody at home knows about it .out of guilty conscience av stopped sending d money sent to me from home.all i do is think all day and am currently contemplating suicide ...pls i need someone to advice me..
*NO INSULT PLS*

Dear Sir. As much as death seems to be the attractive option now. I think you shouldn't force your time.

See, the only reason why you have refused to tell your parents or own up is because you are afraid of the embarrasment you will face. You are afraid of what people will say. You are scared of what your parents will say and probably what other family memebers would do.

Let me tell you this, first, if you are still interested in school, get another Jamb form now, study hard and try to get admitted into a different school. Or, if not interested in school, see if you can find what it is you want to do with your life. Life is a gift. Don't return your life to the owner yet.

Think about this, the highest that will happen is people will talk about it, your parents will shout their heads off and maybe MOM might get emotional, but understand this, it will only be for a while. Things like this don't trend for more than 4months. Would you kill yourself just because you are afraid of trending for sometime? Olamide and Don Jazzy's case has ended. It's stale now. Olajumoke was very hot once, now it's discarded. Don't think being expeled from school is a crime deserving death. Some people are criminals, you are not. Some are ritualists and after being caught they continue life. Your's shouldn't bother you much.

Remember to always laugh, we are here for just a moment. Just do happy things now.

I've sent you a pm. Kindly reply.

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by biggie73(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Go back home and break the news to your parents. Young and irresponsible. Or enrol in N.O.U.N.

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by JuicyStar: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*

Help how? There are certain reasons for Ur expulsion from school 1. You were involved in cultism 2. The school discovered u came in with fake certificate 3. Your CGPA falls far below expectation and u were advised to withdraw. So the reason for ur expulsion will determine the advice we go give u. But generally, it's ur life and u must do whatever necessary to get urself back on track.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Drdonzeez(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beehshorp:
U are just 18 and u are saying dis trash of suicide.. Well some 29yr old still looking for admission.. Confess take another jamb nomore post ume so u are lucky and den concentrate so u won't be expelled.. Cos either u cheated in exams or u are a cultist
So you believed this crap called news.Isn't the same FG that keeps scraping jamb every year?And why did you think he'll easily gain admission without post ume?
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Hey.
You're still very young to start afresh.
Mike Epps the American comedian graduated high school at the age of 45.

There are things you don't tell anyone even your own parents.

Don't tell anyone that you've been expelled, keep collecting your tuition (save it up, with that you will run another admission without collecting money from anyone) and buy a jamb form and start afresh.

You will hate your life if you tell anyone that you were expelled.

Only kids commit suicide
Mike and his granddaughter

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by 400billionman: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*

Think and grow rich. Get the book with that title.

Go into business with the money they are sending to you. If you dont have a certificate, at least have money.

When at last, your parents get to find out, they will be all smiles like, " My son, how did you make so much money like this " ?

You can still win.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by ExplicitContent: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Young man, listen attentively.
Arrange your kaya, go back home and dialogue with your parents. Don't branch on the way. Your action will take just 15mins(telling them and explaining what happened). And at most their reaction will take not more ttan 24 hours(that is immediate action to the hearing of such news.)
Prepare for scolding,bashing and abuses but all that cannot be cocmpared to the inner JOY you will feel inside.
At the end of the day you will start all afresh and you will have no option than to be the best cause you already have some experience. You are still very young, I have peeps of 24 who are still seeking for admission .
Using the right formulas succes can always be derived from failure.

I dont want to ask why u were expelled. But ihope you are very conscious and wise enough now to know you have to turn a new leaf if it was something that has to do with Juvenile deliquencies

2 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by salvation77177: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Suicide isn't the solution. In fact, don't think about it. It's a sin against your maker.
Talk to your parents or guardians as the case may be. They should understand failure is a coward. The greatest scientists that invented most of the things we are today were mostly failures in their earlier life
My friend ,refuse to succumb to failure. Your Life Does not depend On It.
Lastly, and the most important aspect of life is that you should embrace Jesus Christ and accept Him as Lord and saviour. Life starts from there.
God bless you.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by kickman(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well all u need to do is pickup d peaces ad move on God has a plan for ur life ad don't dissapoint ur parents
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by DesChyko: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
pls i need someone to advice me..

You're not the first to be expelled, neither will you be the last. It is not a good thing, yeah, but it's not the worst thing that could happen. I am confident your parents will prefer you expelled a thousand times over than your corpse, so just put off that useless thought from your mind.

First thing is, you'ld have to tell them the truth of the matter. Whether things go good or bad, your parents are the ones that'll always have your back, not friends, not outsiders. So, just let them in on the whole thing. It will never be easy or pleasing, but it's your best option. Man up, call them on phone, if you can't tell them first face-to-face.

There are many graduates that are sitting at home idle, many are working crazy jobs just to make ends meet. The University is not the alpha and omega of your existence. Money has been wasted though, but it's never too late to start all over again. Your experience and your determination to do better will see you through. #safe
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by porrigeyam(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
I was withdrawn last year when i just finished my UG1 and i immediately called my dad and mum and told them. .. Surprised the first thing my dad said was have they start selling jamb form grin ..... Thanks to God I passed my jamb ..... Mine might be different from yours because in my own case I disliked what I was been given so I prayed for my failure so I could start all over. ...people get withdrawn in UG4 sef.. ..so just go and tell your parents Bro. ...god will see you through. Take heart angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Araoluwa005(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
The people above me why give the boy advice, ask him a simple question EXPLAIN IN DETAILS WHY YOU WERE EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL? @ fortune98
thank you, he should tell us his offence jare
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
What is wrong with southerners and suicide please?
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Codes151(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Buy cert or start again silently...
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by ogesonopt(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
thank God u've not spend the money sent to u,u can still start again.

but before then go back home like a prodigal son and explain to ur parent, am sure they will find a place in their heart to forgive u. U can even inform ur pastor so they can plead with u.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
You better apply and secure admission back without your parents knowing. Were you caught for Exams malpractices or cult related that you can not tell your parents. Committing suicide will only reduce the nation's population by one person, it will never comatose the nation.

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by ericanex(f): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
speak up it would go along way. this is just the first race."first to start the race fit no finish well. Gather all the knowledge you had aquire and impress your family
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Codes151(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
porrigeyam:
I was withdrawn last year when i just finished my UG1 and i immediately called my dad and mum and told them. .. Surprised the first thing my dad said was have they start selling jamb form grin ..... Thanks to God I passed my jamb ..... Mine might be different from yours because in my own case I disliked what I was been given so I prayed for my failure so I could start all over. ...people get withdrawn in UG4 sef.. ..so just go and tell your parents Bro. ...god will see you through. Take heart angry

This advice is good
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by DesChyko: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
papiforreal:
What is wrong with southerners and suicide please?

Guess they're trying to help the Northerners curb their blood lust.

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Uchemelvin2004(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
I know exactly what you are passing through brother, I was expelled from FUTO in my final year and during that period I contemplated a lot of things like travelling out,suicide, I just couldn't bear the shame of being called a drop out.It was like I was carrying the whole world on my shoulders but on January 1st 2010 I summoned courage and told my family(it's not easy but it's the best thing to do) and it was a bit tough at first but they later supported me and today I've graduated from Uniport and i'm serving in Ogun state. So brother, it's better late than never, just tell them the truth. Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
How will you like to school in Ghana,no jamb or internal exams needed,just 5-6 credit in waec,you pay ur fees and begin this year. Send me a PM.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by issy2204: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*

hi, I had to register on nairaland when I saw this.
this same thing happened to my younger bro and when we eventually out,we were disappointed but very supportive. he is in school again and he is on a first class GPA now. imagine if he had told us earlier, we WD have found a solution earlier.
have you not heard of the God of a second chance. Anything that is happening today has happened before.
Suicide is just a one way ticket to hell. you can tell your siblings if you are too scared of your parents. We all make mistakes and what we need to do is learn from the mistakes.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Omonigeriarere: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*

What was the reason for being expelled? Until you give complete picture of the event, good advice may not surface here.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by TalkingBird: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tell them
or
Do some menial jobs raise money by doing menial jobs.
write jamb again
get into school
tell them what happened and how you have corrected it.

you need to be disciplined to do this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG / No More 'How Was Your Night?'! / NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.