Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (29280 Views)

Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by infotainment(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
pls i need someone too advice me cos am too ashamed to visit a counsellor.i got expelled in my 200 level and nobody at home knows about it .out of guilty conscience av stopped sending d money sent to me from home.all i do is think all day and am currently contemplating suicide ...pls i need someone to advice me..
.am just 18.NOTE:am using a friend's acct...
*NO INSULT PLS*
U need to man up and let ur parents know what is happening to ur life. About 20 yrs ago, a friend of ours was withdrawn from ogun poly(MAPOLY), I told my mum who later called d guy mum and told her about her son's withdrawal. His mum felt bad as a concerned parent, after a while dey got him another admission in same sch, d guy is now an officer with civil defence. PLS TELL UR PARENTS
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by soulhacker: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
just18yrs, just start afresh joor, a lot of people at 24 still de hustle to enter school
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Codes151:
Buy cert or start again silently...

Send me your number or bbm pin,i want to adk a question.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
pls i need someone too advice me cos am too ashamed to visit a counsellor.i got expelled in my 200 level and nobody at home knows about it .out of guilty conscience av stopped sending d money sent to me from home.all i do is think all day and am currently contemplating suicide ...pls i need someone to advice me..
*NO INSULT PLS*

you can keep all the money, do small business, write jamb, start again. If you want to stay focus then change environment. The downfall of a man is not the end but a begining of new lessons.

But if You,

kill yourself@least a Nigerian would have one less useless f¤rken barberic mouth to feed, in this tight Bugahrry economy.

And, NoBody Would Miss a Dumb-a$s. Not even Puna. Take NOTE and stop smoking Nigerian weed,
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Capitals: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Which do you think will be more painful to them, suicide or opening up? Don't be a selfish coward, open up, lots of people open up on such and worse everyday. Your folks and those that love you will get over it and support you going forward.

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by oodua1stson: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*
you're lucky you're just 18. It's easy for you to start all over again

Don't even contemplate suicide. Just open up to your parents and I'm sure they'll get angry but still forgive you.

But please don't go back into what got you expelled
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by OfficialIYANU(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*

Your GREAT LIFE has only begun...

Call me 07051411581

smiley
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by syntekelite(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*
dude if you want real answers then you post honest statements,like why you where expelled,if isnt cultism'then i advise u get into another school and once u admitted tell ur peeps the truth but let them know u have gotten admission somewhere else,u still young and have a full life ahead of u,no dulling ohhh go write that jamb or if u have cash,get a student visa to uk..no one wil remember ur Bleep ups when u start making pounds..
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by syntekelite(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*
dude if you want real answers then you post honest statements,like why you where expelled,if isnt cultism'then i advise u get into another school and once u admitted tell ur peeps the truth but let them know u have gotten admission somewhere else,u still young and have a full life ahead of u,no dulling ohhh go write that jamb or if u have cash,get a student visa to uk(i can help you with getting admission into some uk schools)..no one wil remember ur Bleep ups when u start making pounds..
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by groundnutoil(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Allow DM to keep sending u money dn save it wen it reach about hundred thousand and above open a business afta all d main point of school self na money.if u make money from d business no body go ask u if u go school
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by mexzony: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*
Dude you are just 18 men tell your parents take all the insults and then start over.
You ate still too young.
Ppl at 21 are still at home.
May God be with you.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by ridwintin89(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
life goes beyond having a certificate. I know people faced same challenge then,but now they are living comfortable.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Euckybaby(f): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tell your parent ASAP.. Suicide not the best because you still have a purpose to fulfil
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Orangina(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
My Guy Listen! *In Dede One Day Voices* You don hearam finish say make you tell your parents say dem dom sack you comot for school. Thats the best thing that can happen to you. First of all, what were your actions that made the School sent you away. tell your mom & dad how it all happened. Remember, Arsene Wenger One day Called C.Ronaldo for a trial in Arsenal Football club to test him to see whether he will pass being a good football player, buh, Arsene Wenger Rejected and scolded him Away. Now, where is he Now. The World talks about him. he currently holds the highest number of Likes on FACEBOOK. about 111millions, Though, the facebook apps and other facebook features occupies the 1st,2nd,3rd and then C.Ronaldo the 4th And first Human. U see! Read my lips again Try and know the reasons why you were sent away from school. do not feel detejected ok. God keep you safe!!!!! God bless u More as you find courage telling your parents.!!! be looking forward to hearing from you!
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dude,,,,, if u are desperate to be great in the future, now iz d tym to use ur brain n b wise,,, d decision u make 2day, shapes ur life n makes or mar u 2mrw. Prepare ur mind,, for itz a huge adventure u've just enrolled in,,,, everyone kipz advising u to teL ur parentz, u r a man,, think about dis,,
(1) If u teL ur parents now,,, wat wil u face on ur quest back to school?? Dey wil cry, b furious at u, rain demoralizing wordz at u,, forgive u, n u stay at hum everyday wit dem,, d sight of u makes dem rememba ur expulsion frm skul for d next 1 year, make a little mistake n dey wil refer back to ur expulsion, depend on dem for little money, become d shameful talk of other family relatives and of course ur parents bp level to sky rocket.
(2) This myt b hard buh u can chuz to live wit it n kip working hard to gain a fresh admission,, d road may b long n seem endless,, stay wit sum1 who wil discipline u weL for d next 1 year,,, start tinz to earn u money, lyk private lessons ,, kip saving, make gud friends who can help build u, wen u gain admission, tel ur parents about ur perils,, my advise to u is do d 2nd option,,, dat way wen u present a sad n sorrowful news to ur parents,, u also present d gud news dat u've gained a new admission,,, dat wil speak a lot to dem about u,,, dey wil forgive u,,, dey wil respect u,, dey wil b proud of u,, ur name n d place in d family wil b higher dan before,,,,, and of course u are bound to b great in future,,,, itz a hard decision bro,,,, buh wen u make up ur mind n get closer to God,,, u wil see dat he haz a beta plan for u,, and at d end u wil b surprised how life haz turned around for d beta,,,,,,,,, dude az u ponder on,,, hav one tin in mind ''Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens,’' dnt ever contemplate suicide,, doin it,,, u hav failed ur destiny,, ur parents,, those God haz put in ur handz to help in lyf, ur path in a great story dat iz about to unfold wil b ended,,, dnt commit suicide,,, live on and learn,,, like the very first words spoken in the movie series 'merlin' which says "No young man, no matter how great, can know his destiny. He cannot glimpse his part in the great story that is about to unfold. Like everyone, he must live and learn". Dude itz tym to live and learn,,, I drop my digits if u wish to chat wit me via watsapp 0701 617 0995.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Hardeysolution(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
SInce u knw u are destroying your life, seems there is a way out. Cos it is said if u are mad and u knw, then u are healed. If u are destroying ur life and u knw, there is a way out. Please take it to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith and he shall make things better for u. All is well darling. Please do not take ur life cos u cnt create one.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by fortune98(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
U need to confess brother... u just have to. Dat is the only way the suicide feelings will go away.
thanks.God bless u
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by fortune98(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hardeysolution:
SInce u knw u are destroying your life, seems there is a way out. Cos it is said if u are mad and u knw, then u are healed. If u are destroying ur life and u knw, there is a way out. Please take it to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith and he shall make things better for u. All is well darling. Please do not take ur life cos u cnt create one.
thank u very much
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by sukkot: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
brah you only 18. an 85 year old man just finished secondary school in one african country, i forget the name. so at 18 you never start life sef. just tell ya parents and let them re-orientate you
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Taryur3(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
He never tell us exactly what he did that brought about his exit from school?No matter what, suicide is not the solution, except if you killed your fellow student.so tell us what went wrong, and here I am as good counselor
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by fortune98(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Orangina:
My Guy Listen! *In Dede One Day Voices* You don hearam finish say make you tell your parents say dem dom sack you comot for school. Thats the best thing that can happen to you. First of all, what were your actions that made the School sent you away. tell your mom & dad how it all happened. Remember, Arsene Wenger One day Called C.Ronaldo for a trial in Arsenal Football club to test him to see whether he will pass being a good football player, buh, Arsene Wenger Rejected and scolded him Away. Now, where is he Now. The World talks about him. he currently holds the highest number of Likes on FACEBOOK. about 111millions, Though, the facebook apps and other facebook features occupies the 1st,2nd,3rd and then C.Ronaldo the 4th And first Human. U see! Read my lips again Try and know the reasons why you were sent away from school. do not feel detejected ok. God keep you safe!!!!! God bless u More as you find courage telling your parents.!!! be looking forward to hearing from you!
cnt be any more impressee,u touched my heart God bless u
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by cegxie(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
There is no chance like the second chance and you always get it whether you deserve it or not, most times you have to create it for it to happen... life is all ups and down... just know one thing... just because you failed or were expelled does not mean its the end of the world. get up and be a man and repair this damage before it damages you.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
I feel ur pain bro but let me advice u taking ur life would bring shame to your parents and family and it's really not the way out. I finish secondary sch 2002 and gain admission 2010, am done with school done with NYSC and am working now. My younger brothers all finish university and service before me, I was at home waiting nd depressed. But I didn't kill my self, I was born April 7th 1986 do the maths bro.

You are young start all over again. Pls don't kill your self. Life is a stage find a way to get out of that stage you are let your parents know it would free your mind start all over again nd these time be serious.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why?what did you do to warrant that?
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by fortune98(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Clintonblaze:
Dude,,,,, if u are desperate to be great in the future, now iz d tym to use ur brain n b wise,,, d decision u make 2day, shapes ur life n makes or mar u 2mrw. Prepare ur mind,, for itz a huge adventure u've just enrolled in,,,, everyone kipz advising u to teL ur parentz, u r a man,, think about dis,,
(1) If u teL ur parents now,,, wat wil u face on ur quest back to school?? Dey wil cry, b furious at u, rain demoralizing wordz at u,, forgive u, n u stay at hum everyday wit dem,, d sight of u makes dem rememba ur expulsion frm skul for d next 1 year, make a little mistake n dey wil refer back to ur expulsion, depend on dem for little money, become d shameful talk of other family relatives and of course ur parents bp level to sky rocket.
(2) This myt b hard buh u can chuz to live wit it n kip working hard to gain a fresh admission,, d road may b long n seem endless,, stay wit sum1 who wil discipline u weL for d next 1 year,,, start tinz to earn u money, lyk private lessons ,, kip saving, make gud friends who can help build u, wen u gain admission, tel ur parents about ur perils,, my advise to u is do d 2nd option,,, dat way wen u present a sad n sorrowful news to ur parents,, u also present d gud news dat u've gained a new admission,,, dat wil speak a lot to dem about u,,, dey wil forgive u,,, dey wil respect u,, dey wil b proud of u,, ur name n d place in d family wil b higher dan before,,,,, and of course u are bound to b great in future,,,, itz a hard decision bro,,,, buh wen u make up ur mind n get closer to God,,, u wil see dat he haz a beta plan for u,, and at d end u wil b surprised how life haz turned around for d beta,,,,,,,,, dude az u ponder on,,, hav one tin in mind ''Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens,’' dnt ever contemplate suicide,, doin it,,, u hav failed ur destiny,, ur parents,, those God haz put in ur handz to help in lyf, ur path in a great story dat iz about to unfold wil b ended,,, dnt commit suicide,,, live on and learn,,, like the very first words spoken in the movie series 'merlin' which says "No young man, no matter how great, can know his destiny. He cannot glimpse his part in the great story that is about to unfold. Like everyone, he must live and learn". Dude itz tym to live and learn,,, I drop my digits if u wish to chat wit me via watsapp 0701 617 0995.
thanks ,i will msg u
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by chidozieikeji2: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
My broda expulsion is not the end of the world open up and tell ur pple in time and move on with life even a former gov was expelled in unimaid but that didn't stop him from achieving big in life
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by fortune98(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Taryur3:
He never tell us exactly what he did that brought about his exit from school?No matter what, suicide is not the solution, except if you killed your fellow student.so tell us what went wrong, and here I am as good counselor
bad grades to be precise,i was dwelling on past glory
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by fortune98(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

you can keep all the money, do small business, write jamb, start again. If you want to stay focus then change environment. The downfall of a man is not the end but a begining of new lessons.

But if You,

kill yourself@least a Nigerian would have one less useless f¤rken barberic mouth to feed, in this tight Bugahrry economy.

And, NoBody Would Miss a Dumb-a$s. Not even Puna. Take NOTE and stop smoking Nigerian weed,
thank u,God be wit u

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
And, who told you going to school guarantee a future?
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by sambiza(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
u see wen premature children dey every wia..
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by undefeated(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
send me a chat 08039424033
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*
Just enrol in another school. You still young and got your whole life ahead of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG / No More 'How Was Your Night?'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.