Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! (1624 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2016
when i saw that thread, i took it to be a joke thread and was eager to see hilarious bashing that will crack up my loins before going to bed... i was totally suprised when so many people start taking him serious and was asking him what the future hold for them. haba! nigerians why are we so gullible and lacked reasoning instinct?. this is why we are easily scam by all this fake pastors around. u should have gone through the guy previous post to ascertain if he is truly a pastor!! pls we should stop giving atheist the more reason to doubt the existance of God.

2 Likes

Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Liftkid(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerians, Miracles and prophecies are like triplets. that's why they are easily deceived
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by ronald4lif(m): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Atheists don't 'doubt' the existence of God, they know and believe there's no God. You can only doubt uncertainties, however atheist views about religion and God are scientifically established and immutable.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by SuperSupremo(m): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
Atheists don't 'doubt' the existence of God, they know and believe there's no God. You can only doubt uncertainties, however atheist views about religion and God are scientifically established and immutable.
There was God before science

You know that
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by makydebbie(f): 2:48am On Jun 03, 2016
sips zobo...juhan comma join me
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Me thinks they were just playing along.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by davien(m): 3:36am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
There was God before science

You know that
Nope... care to tell us how?
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by SuperSupremo(m): 4:34am On Jun 03, 2016
davien:
Nope... care to tell us how?
Define God and then define Science and your answer is therein
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by davien(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Define God and then define Science and your answer is therein
I don't have any knowledge of god so why don't you begin since you claim it precludes science.. undecided
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by SuperSupremo(m): 4:51am On Jun 03, 2016
davien:
I don't have any knowledge of god so why don't you begin since you claim it precludes science.. undecided
Just take your dictionary and post how it defines God
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Countrygirl(f): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:
Some pple are just playing along.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by davien(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Just take your dictionary and post how it defines God
If a dictionary definition suits you,then you'd be wrong for posting that any god/gods preclude science as the term is for an unfounded belief in a magical creative deity.. smiley
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:
yea, i was actually playing along with him 2.

If i need a prophesy, I would just go down on my knees & pray 2 God.

And to those of u saying God doesn't exist lipsrsealed
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by SuperSupremo(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2016
davien:
If a dictionary definition suits you,then you'd be wrong for posting that any god/gods preclude science as the term is for an unfounded belief in a magical creative deity.. smiley
According to whom
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by SuperSupremo(m): 6:04am On Jun 03, 2016
davien:
I never said god but God

Huge difference
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by davien(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I never said god but God

Huge difference
Nope.... it's preference to capitalise deities..

1 Like

Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by davien(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
According to whom
According to reality.. religious beliefs aren't facts you know. smiley
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by SuperSupremo(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2016
davien:
According to reality.. religious beliefs aren't facts you know. smiley
Now can you pls define the word Reality?
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by davien(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Now can you pls define the word Reality?
Have fun. smiley
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by SuperSupremo(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2016
davien:
Have fun. smiley
Why you giving up so prematurely
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Vick4rill(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2016
davien:
Have fun. smiley
jst look at u. i always said it, that religion, especially christianity, is the worse thing that can happend to atheist... anytime they heard abt it, the become utterly confused and try to castigate it, at all means.... if truly God does nt exist why re u so eager to show it... since u re nt one of his servants what will be ur loss? everthing in this world has a designer, even nature it self, so if u guys can nt successfully tell us the designer behind all this things ve been intelligently laid out. and design, then u are an ignorant brat who doesnt know he is ignorant.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Most people simply played along ..

Some took him serious too..
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Stupid pple everywhere!dat guy can lie for africa.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Cutehector(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Stupid pple everywhere!dat guy can lie for african angry angry
sister why grin

Why gbagaun like dis na grin
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
sister why grin

Why gbagaun like dis na grin
undecided undecided ok africa right?idiot.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided ok africa right?idiot.
ubanka! Babe e! Adinrin! angry
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
ubanka! Babe e! Adinrin! angry
undecided undecided gerrarahia plsssssss,i dont have ur time.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
yea, i was actually playing along with him 2.

If i need a prophesy, I would just go down on my knees & pray 2 God.

And to those of u saying God doesn't exist lipsrsealed
He doesn't and you know it.
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I never said god but God

Huge difference
The only difference i see here is the use of capital letter "G". How is that huge?
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2016
sylvalord:
He doesn't and you know it.
lipsrsealed lemme ask u a question, whenever you have a problem that even ur parent cannot solve(nt trying to disrespect ur parent) who do you run to?
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Vick4rill:
when i saw that thread, i took it to be a joke thread and was eager to see hilarious bashing that will crack up my loins before going to bed... i was totally suprised when so many people start taking him serious and was asking him what the future hold for them. haba! nigerians why are we so gullible and lacked reasoning instinct?. this is why we are easily scam by all this fake pastors around. u should have gone through the guy previous post to ascertain if he is truly a pastor!! pls we should stop giving atheist the more reason to doubt the existance of God.
You Gotta be kidding me. You mean people actually took his gibberish for prophesies? shocked

I give up mehhhhhhhhhn
Re: Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
sips zobo...juhan comma join me
*collects zobo* what are they saying? Lets just observe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? / *****lets Try This Game, Its Called D Last Man Standing**** / Death At A Popular Brothel In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.