Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds (1349 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Zimbabwe Lovebirds Caught Having Sex In Bush Disgraced (Photos) / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by pinkyliceous(f): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2016
I wish them Holy Ghost guidance in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by Flexherbal(m): 5:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Never a dull moment.
Contact me for some sachets of MR Flex Herbal Tea for a wonderful performance diring your honeymoon.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by PrettyClare7(f): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2016
beautiful couple... God bless your union
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by eleko1: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Grab/drag prettyclare7 for. Our own pinsures. photographer like tosyn2much nd amebo wristbangle,U are invited wink
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by PrettyClare7(f): 5:43am On Jun 03, 2016
eleko1:
Grab/drag prettyclare7 for. Our own pinsures. photographer like tosyn2much nd amebo wristbangle,U are invited wink
why are we taking pictures
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by eleko1: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2016
For our traditional marriage.
PrettyClare7:
why are we taking pictures
wink
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by refiner(f): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2016
a time will come when there will be no wedding without pre- wedding photos....

they are cool!smiley
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by PrettyClare7(f): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2016
eleko1:
For our traditional marriage. wink
dude you are funny. shocked you have to go and get the LIST from the family first. then come and wake me up for pictures
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by Bisjosh(f): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2016
What's this? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by eleko1: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2016
Yippee! Lemme sHarp sharp go buy one Fat goat,dress am with head tie and wrapper com. Already booked Vickyrotex aka maMa Put for the food .
PrettyClare7:
dude you are funny. shocked you have to go and get the LIST from the family first. then come and wake me up for pictures
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 03, 2016
WOW, what a perfect match. did u notice that they are almost of same size?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by PrettyClare7(f): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2016
eleko1:
Yippee! Lemme sHarp sharp go buy one Fat goat,dress am with head tie and wrapper com. Already booked Vickyrotex aka maMa Put for the food .
lol, go on with your wish. we both know it is that easy
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by omamush(f): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2016
why the photographer no let her brush her weavon @second pic before snapping

anyway cute couple..happy married life to them in advance
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2016
nice
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of This Lovebirds by wristbangle: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2016
eleko1:

Lol me amebo! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Figure It Out! / Beautiful Bride Dies One Year After Her Big Society Wedding (photos) / How To Get Over Your Ex And Finally Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.