Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony (17528 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by TRUTHSURE: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
Does it mean that this woman can't afford Brazilian weave on? I have observed she doesn't even perm her hair. Please house, I stand to be corrected. I don't know if I'm the only one observing this.
She must be indeed a good economist.

Must she wear wave-on etc, it seems you have little heart. You don't see the big picture only non-essentials.

Please reset your thinking

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by temptnow: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Almajiris from the west won't like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by erico2k2(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
Does it mean that this woman can't afford Brazilian weave on? I have observed she doesn't even perm her hair. Please house, I stand to be corrected. I don't know if I'm the only one observing this.
That goes to show she is not materialistic afterall

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by ipreach: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
congratulations to Ada Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Prof. Okonjo Iweala was yesterday dishonored and violated at MIT Doctoral Hooding Looting ceremony 2016 after she gave a keynote address to such a talented & forward Looting community.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by kingsamosy(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
zombies will not like this at all ;Dzombies will not like this at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by Michealinz: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2016
jamalnation:
Modern day thief

Go n die.. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Some red oil soup people are not happy with this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by RobinHez(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
Not everyone wants fake over natural! undecided

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by vRendoh(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
omaguibu:
Where is Oshiomhole Adams Lara, come out with another propaganda naa. we go soon hear

You re in a country where dullards and empty drums are loudest and celebrated. cry

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by BECKAR: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
She is such a great woman

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by RobinHez(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2016
dedons:
Yet some ZOMBIES will come and compare her with that ordinary UK bank cashier(finance minister).

I pity the ZOMBIES.
grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by osita76(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2016
olokfor:
Former Nigeria fiance minister,Prof. Okonjo Iweala was yesterday honored and decorated at MIT Doctoral Hooding ceremony 2016 after she gave a keynote address to such a talented & forward looking community.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-okonjo-iweala-decorated-at-mit.html
Woman of substance
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by Zellie: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
OluchiAsonye:
You are just a big fool. Go hug a transformer when the light is on!
I guess he'll have to wait for a very long time cos the light is never on

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by csamii: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
OluchiAsonye:
You are just a big fool. Go hug a transformer when the light is on!

Transformer no dey reign again na lagoon we know now. Tell the mumu make him go visit oba of Lagos.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by epini(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2016
clap 4 urself
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by HzRF(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Somebody pls check ✅ omenka, passingshot modath nd the rest of zombies their blood pressure is definitely reading 180/60

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by HzRF(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2016
papawemba:
Prof. Okonjo Iweala was yesterday dishonored and violated at MIT Doctoral Hooding Looting ceremony 2016 after she gave a keynote address to such a talented & forward Looting community.
My prayers are with you

Get well soon
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by rumours: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
I don't expect less from an extremist and/or terrorist.

jamalnation:
Modern day thief
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by jozee8: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
Truly, at this point in time, Nigeria needs this woman. The more they try to tarnish her image, the more she is honoured.
Who God bless, no one curse.
More grease to your bones Madam.
why won't they decorate her, when she successfully carried out their plan even beyond expectations!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by ibedun: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
MAY THIS WOMAN ROT IN HELL!!!!

She presided over 2 significant adverse events that will affect the lives of all Nigerians for the next few generations.

The largest transfer of wealth from a poor black nation (her people) to institutions owned by whites. The debt deal was a colossal loss to our people.

Secondly she presided over the worst looting spree known in any country except Yeltsin's Russia. While at it she was fabricating all known statistic to support a fake, bubble-filled "largest economy in Africa". True economy don't fall apart in less than 12 months.

She is getting her awards from those who benefitted from her time in charge. When a white country or institution gives a black an award be SUSPICIOUS. She will get no award from her victims - All Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by berrystunn(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Dreal11247:

Fake women use fake things like fake hair, fake ass panties, fake bra...ETC

Real women are natural.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by berrystunn(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
papawemba:

Say capital No to drugs

Specially the fake once.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by kadas01(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
ibedun:
MAY THIS WOMAN ROT IN HELL!!!!

She presided over 2 significant adverse event that will affect the life's of all Nigerians for the next few generations.

The largest transfer of wealth from a poor black nation (her people) to institutions owned by whites. The debt deal was a colossal loss to our people.

Secondly she presided over the worst looting spree known in any country except Yeltsin's Russia. While at it she was fabricating all known statistic to support a fake, bubble filled "largest economy in Africa". True economy don't fall apart in less than 12 months.

She is getting her awards from those who benefitted from her time in charge. She will get no award from her victims - Nigerians.
May THE GOOD LORD generously bless your generation forever (Amen)!

You are good!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by EMMNIG: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
jamalnation:
Modern day thief
THAT STOLE FROM YOUR FATHER ; ABI
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by troy07: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
When a western institution can recognize a woman that helps to wreck one of the greatest black nation! My people wise up o.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by BAILMONEY: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
jamalnation:
Modern day thief
OYA DO THE NEEDFUL

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pheals:
A great economist indeed.....

Woman wey our trillions o undecided
SHE IS NOT WITH YOUR TRILLIONS, ASK BUHARI
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by Kessyy2k4(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pheals:
A great economist indeed.....

Woman wey our trillions o undecided
decorated b4 empty seat! wu she epp?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by colli247(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
op check your spelling former fiancé minister
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by colli247(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
Truly, at this point in time, Nigeria needs this woman. The more they try to tarnish her image, the more she is honoured.
Who God bless, no one curse.
More grease to your bones Madam.
true talk na tribe dey kill na naija

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony by colli247(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
berrystunn:

Fake women use fake things like fake hair, fake ass panties, fake bra...ETC

Real women are natural.
don,t mind that fool/monkey in the zoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu / FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? / "Stop Harassing People With Laptops" - Isa Ali-Pantami To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.