Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,405 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) (902 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Behold the new way to effectively nurse twins by men.

Lol.

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by jonaifame22(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Noted!
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by klassykute(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2016
kangaroo style
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by Cutehector(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
And where the fvck is the baby mama?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
And where the fvck is the baby mama?

She's on a ski trip with me?...what do you wanna tell her? grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:

She's on a ski trip with me?...what do you wanna tell her? grin grin
tell her I just wana say hi to our baby in her womb wink
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by iykekelvins(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Not. Nice
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by Blackfire(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Nna men i love TWINS like wow.
I have vowed if i ve twins i will go to church and give one cow...
*children are bundles of joy , but twins are gargatum of blessings*
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by tee59(f): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Is dat d correct way of takn care of twins? Can't u see dat one is suffering down there? Is ds how u want to care for urs whn u av dem? Twins are great gift frm God, and must be cared for properly.I'm proud to be one. So, op wneva u com across one, show dem love and great care.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by prahcetomi(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
kangarooism
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2016
tee59:
Is dat d correct way of takn care of twins? Can't u see dat one is suffering down there? Is ds how u want to care for urs whn u av dem? Twins are great gift frm God, and must be cared for properly.I'm proud to be one. So, op wneva u com across one, show dem love and great care.

Congrats ooo

So you can give me twin abi?

I will take good care of them not like the dudu above.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Impress Someone You Are Attracted To? / Relationships | 28 Differences Between Dating A Girl And A Woman With Quotes / How To Get Your Husband Attention For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.