Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (62955 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Fashion Or Madness??? / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by bumi10(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is This Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook

I don't understand if this could be attributed to love or just total madness. A Nigerian man on social media, recently lost his wife to the cold hands of death, and he thought it was “cool” to post the picture he took with her corpse on Facebook.

He shared the picture caressing her corpse at the back of a car and captioned the image; “I’m not Happy My Happiness has Gone… My angel, My Hope, My strength.. CHI STILL LOVE”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-this-love-or-madness-man-takes.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by iamJ(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
those lips are opened, wonder what they were up to b4 he snapped lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but he is mourning anything he does is legal, its not easy, sorry bro cry

53 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Goose pimples all over my body, its not right.

8 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by SULTANALAUDDIN: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nawa is a pity
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Emerikoss: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Just when I thought I've seen it all shocked

10 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by thesicilian: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
What does he hope to get from posting his dead wife's picture on Facebook? Sympathy?

26 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
It's said that wisdom comes with age but in this man's case, he's lacking in an area he isn't meant to. This is utterly disrespectful to his late wife which makes me feel she married a fool for a husband. This isn't love but stupidity 'cause a grieved person has no time to take or upload such images on social media.

Must people post everything on social media?.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by mikky4764(f): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
he must have loved her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by donstan18: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
This man is simply mad, and his madness might be as a result of his wife's death. For God sake why should a claimed sane man snap a picture of his wife's corpse to post on facebook, what could he be attempting to gain?, sympathy huh?, he should kill himself and go with the woman if he claim to have loved her that much than tryna use his wife's death to gain facebook fame. Bullshit!!!

His type won't still hesitate to remarry..... Rip to the woman!

He should thank his God that NwAmaikpe is serving 9 years ban.

33 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Ncsamuel(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
What is social media turning into these days ehn? Dude, what do you want us to do about it? Pray for her or send you money or what?! How can someone upload a photo of a 'corpse' which happen to be his wife. I wonder if her family members would take it lightly with him. Only in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Obinoscopy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Leonbonapart(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Might be he never respected her

4 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Nobodys(f): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
...loss can make anyone mad

4 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Holybachelor: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
it wont stop his wife's people from accusing him of killing her

4 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Snow02: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
more than just Madness it's really sick why post a picture of your wife's corpse online?? smh I understand the loss but you can get your message across without posting this RIP to her though

3 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Dwayndlight: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
I weak
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari sef

4 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari sef

8 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by dhabrite(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
What people are doing with social media is crazy mehn.
A pose with a dead person is totally unacceptable. Such a shame. The dead should be shown some respect. The man is prolly an illiterate, a stack one at that.

6 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by ButterFrost212(f): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is just creepy angry

4 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Threebear(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Social media has made people mad.
Anything goes these days for likes and comments.

3 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by pennywys(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Only if you know what it means to lost a love one, then you will know it is better people keep quiet and avoid to comment unnecessary on issues like this

That man is confused
Lost his senses all for the tragedy that befall him

May the soul of his beloved wife rest in perfect peace

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Donald3d(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
cry
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Pavore9: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
So wrong.
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Iseoluwani: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Anything to trend

See his opioro head

1 Like

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Attention freak!

Man is not even sober? I doubt if he ever loved her undecided

4 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some people may simply think he is a Ritualist.

Modified*
Some people ke, abi me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by Atiku2019: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Grandmaster instructions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook by sisisioge: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh my! People sure grieve in weird ways...she was indeed the love of his life. I heard if you really love someone, dead or alive... He/she is dear to you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.