Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Militants Weapons Unleashed In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Weapons Unleashed In Bayelsa (681 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror / Adamawa: Anarchy Unleashed In Mubi As B’haram Sacks Police Station, Bomb Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Militants Weapons Unleashed In Bayelsa by peruso: 3:31am On Aug 25, 2009
MY FELLOW NL PLS I HOPE I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW THE KIND OF WEAPONS THOSE REPENTANT MILITANTS SURRENDERED IN BAYELSA,

shocked shocked :oWITH THOSE KIND OF WEAPON WITHIN OUR BORDER THIS COUNTRY IS NOT SAFE,

AND TO THINK OF THE FACT THAT THEY CLAIM THAT THAT IS JUST A PERCENTAGE OF THEIR ARMOURY, THEN WE NEED PRAYERS FOR THIS COUNTRY,

NO WONDER IT HAS BEEN TOUGH FOR OUR MILITARY BOYS TO OVERPOWER THEM, NAWAOOOOOO,

ABEG LETS ALL ENCOURAGE THE GOV OF BAYELSA, TO DO EXCATLY WHAT HE DID TO GET THEM BRING THE REMAINING ONES.

.GOD BLESS NAIJA shocked
Re: Militants Weapons Unleashed In Bayelsa by babapupa: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2009
who cares, they always self destruct,
Re: Militants Weapons Unleashed In Bayelsa by peruso: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2009
i don't think thats the right attitude someone has to care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Tells The Nigerian Story- A Must Watch / 1 Billion Naira Needed / There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.