Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

1 Billion Naira Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Billion Naira Needed (681 Views)

7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Billion Naira Needed by bsparks: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2009
How do I raise N1,000,000,000 (billion), for a state government endorsed, PPP real estate deal in Zamfara state? ( I shit u not)
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by whiteroses(f): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2009
dey cry well well in igbo accent and start saying: oh oh oh officer, officer for God sake, borrow me 1 billion naira please i go repay am in five market days, oh officer please, may God bless una please officer.
that will do it grin
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by paddylo1(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2009
How do I raise N1,000,000,000 (billion), for a state government endorsed, PPP real estate deal in Zamfara state? ( I shit u not)

ehm have u tried giving your proposal to a bank?

or is that a counter-party funds u must raise while the bank raises the balance?

N1bln is about $6million so its not a lot of dough in the grand scheme of things

try send your proposal to a northern based bank and also have some skin in terms of u or a pool of investors willing to spend their own funds

gl
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by Jakumo(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2009
bsparks:

Human heads are worth twenty thousand naira in Nigeria, so you only need to perform a simple calculation to determine how many heads you will need for this project.

Thank you.
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by AjanleKoko: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2009
Real estate deal in Zamfara state?
No bank is going to touch that.
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by paddylo1(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2009
Real estate deal in Zamfara state?
No bank is going to touch that.

u never know,one thing about nigeria is that is has a young population and needs to satisfy what they call household formation

that is young ppl getting married,moving out of parents home and having kids

so real estate will always be needed,even in zamfara

the question is if it is a legitimate deal,the best and cheapest way to get financing
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by chosen04(f): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
bsparks:

Why not take this request to the business section? You never can tell help may be waiting for you in that section. Good luck.
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by bsparks: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2009
chosen04:

Why not take this request to the business section? You never can tell help may be waiting for you in that section. Good luck.
[Thanks 4 d advice. It was originally in the property section but the moderator had other ideas. Cheers./quote]
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by bsparks: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

ehm have u tried giving your proposal to a bank?

or is that a counter-party funds u must raise while the bank raises the balance?

N1bln is about $6million so its not a lot of dough in the grand scheme of things

try send your proposal to a northern based bank and also have some skin in terms of u or a pool of investors willing to spend their own funds

gl
Jakumo:

Human heads are worth twenty thousand naira in Nigeria, so you only need to perform a simple calculation to determine how many heads you will need for this project.

Thank you.
Re: 1 Billion Naira Needed by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
bsparks:

You will need to go to heaven and back mate. . .

(1) (Reply)

There's Rumour That Yoruba Did Not Vote For Obj In 2003. Who Did They Vote For? / Kill Jonathan, Face Break Up - Pastor Bakare Explodes - Advises Yar’adua : / Ritualists Invade Farms, Kill Five At Ibusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.