Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra (1683 Views)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra by broseme: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Why him dey para...shebi he want to see her in her bra, lol...smart girl

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/man-asks-his-new-date-to-send-him-sexy.html?m=1

Re: See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Y are posting under politics? Uhn
Re: See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra by amazingcharis: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
sharp girl.

Meanwhile I get FREE AIRTIME by using the MyAds App. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls. this airtime works on all networks.

Download the MyAds App from playstore and use the referral code NIGAIRTIME when signing up and get some instant cash.

Etisalat users can pm on hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it
Re: See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra by Pheals(f): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2016
amazingcharis:
sharp girl.

Meanwhile I get FREE AIRTIME by using the MyAds App. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls. this airtime works on all networks.

Download the MyAds App from playstore and use the referral code NIGAIRTIME when signing up and get some instant cash.

Etisalat users can pm on hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it
how many time will u post this
Re: See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra by Pheals(f): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2016
dollyjuke:
Y are posting under politics? Uhn
grin grin pls modify your post

(1) (Reply)

When God Want To Give U Second Chance(hilarious Pic) / 32 Locations Where Single Ladies Can Find Husbands In Nigeria / Lol: Fact About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.