Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (55000 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by olofofonews: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
A man went out on a date for the first time with a lady, who tried ordering for her friends after they had both eaten.

He wasn’t having the idea, and he walked out on her.

See thier conversation below

Was his action justified?

www.olofofonews.com

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by MrSensor(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
OP, I'm eating na, why didn't you tell me that there is graphic photo on the WhatsApp background?

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by thatNUPEboy: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
No matter how true they seem, I don't know why I always find it difficult to believe screen-munched watsapp chats and twitter stories

Lets just give our comments to keep the world moving

Some girls can be funny. After you don deal with them, they weee say they are just testing your patience. You be God?

Very predictable set of people

306 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Don4eva(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is a real man grin

When they try to use you, stand up, dust your asss and take a walk.

You are real, not like the vegetable named Bubu sad

You are smart like Saraki wink

436 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by donstan18: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
That lady is a damn player. N!gga fvcked up by paying for what they even ate.

No lady, not even the most foolish lady will order takeaway shiii of 7k for her friends when they ate something of 5k.

She obviously did not fancy the guy but had to honor the date request so as to eat and flex. Next, she played this bad-attitude and greed trick knowing fully well that the guy won't like it and it will be an opportunity for them to path ways.

It's so unfortunate the nigga lost the pussay and his 5k to a smarter hoe.

391 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
very low self girl, see her reason for ordering the takeaway sef

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Olalan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
some girls just lack basic manners, dem never chop belle full crew.......

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by CAPSLOCKED: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2018

AFTER BURNING 5K, SHE WANTED TO ORDER SOMETHING WORTH 7K FOR HER FRIENDS... AND CALLED IT "LITTLE TEST OF PATIENCE". LITTLE TEST OF PATIENCE WITH SOMEBODY'S MONEY.

LET HER GO AND TEST HER FATHER LIKE THAT. undecided

503 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol
Weyrey girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by bdsm: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Greedy girl. After eating with the guy at the Restaurant u still wanted to eat alone becos i know u werent planning to give any friend the takeaway. Greed is a sign that a girl doesnt like u.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by GOFRONT(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Page zero don go.....NwaAmaikpe don go

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by spartan50(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very foolish of her...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Homeboiy: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
The guy no smart

2 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by lilmax(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
lol......MAN GUILT right there "test of patience"....but she's not really smart as she thought she were

its a pity he lost 5k to a f.ucked up person

17 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Iamgrey5(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is way better than Slapping her
!

The lady never loved him, but wanted to use him for a maga

The lady even Said her friends convinced her to go out with him i.e. like begging her to go out with him. So she was basically rewarding them for landing the maga

81 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by drnoel: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
olofofonews:
A man went out on a date for the first time with a lady, who tried ordering for her friends after they had both eaten.

He wasn’t having the idea, and he walked out on her.

See thier conversation below

Was his action justified?

www.olofofonews.com

She wanted to order for her pals she should have done so on her own tab not on the dates. Hungry ladies everywhere. I pity men still looking, they need infinite patience for things like this. I no for fit, I would have fainted there from anger.

18 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by AfroSamurai: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Well, not doubt, she and her friends are hungry cos I bet her friends do same for her. Didn't they say by their fruits ye shall know them? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by donbachi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
na from the smell of mess,dem dey know how the poo go smell reach

3 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Afamed: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kudos to the guy. I will not hesitate to do worse to her. If she has been working hard to get her money, she would not be bold enough after spending N5k with the guy on a date and still further order 7k foods for her friends. Many of them are here on Nairaland but when you advise them, they will tag you a stingy guy. Perhaps this is one the reasons you see guys not ready to further any relationship with these kinds of I never chop pikin everywhere. The same poor girl that tagged you a stingy guy will remind you of your mates who have bought different cars with different choice of houses every where.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Princejebs(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
thatNUPEboy:
No matter how true they seem, I don't know why I always find it difficult to believe screen-munched watsapp chats and twitter stories

Lets just give our comments to keep the world moving

Some girls can be funny. After you don deal with them, they weee say they are just testing your patience. You be God?

Very predictable set of people

are u nupe by tribe?

1 Like

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by adontcare(f): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
In falz voice, 'she say give me something light an not really hungry, something light'

7 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Bossontop(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice one dia my guy...... Infact her fada........take five jhur

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Burgerlomo: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Awon Ebilende Ebina caucus grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by thatNUPEboy: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Princejebs:
are u nupe by tribe?
yes sir

1 Like

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by itiswellandwell: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Girlfriend in glutton form.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by nanakgh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
this is crazy. you shudda asked her if she'll let ur friends smash too, you know, as a test of her kindness

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Too many cheap hungry girls around angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by Princejebs(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
thatNUPEboy:
yes sir
From bida? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by naijacentric(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Princejebs:
are u nupe by tribe?
foolish question u see dat nupe boy ur asking again grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by naijacentric(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
thatNUPEboy:
yes sir
iku be laji

1 Like

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by thatNUPEboy: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
naijacentric:
iku be laji
iku na death oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends by thatNUPEboy: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Princejebs:

From bida? cheesy
no, from kwara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.