Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa (8458 Views)

Ayodele Dada Is Not The First Nigerian To Make CGPA Of 5.0. Why D Noise? / SAP SCM Online Training In Boston|brazil / First Nigerian University With Intercalated MBBS Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
H2O2, enough with the insults!  angry tongue

SEFAGO:

hehe, some of us confer it on ourselves not only in america. sebi me too I be valedictorian for my village secondary school. Abeg let me go and chop my amala joor b4 it turns into stone, all this school talk is making me hot and bothered.
Ah ah, Victoria Island is now a village? I miss Amala sha.  grin The equivalent.

FL Gators:

SEFAGO cheesy
You know you can't be married to both Wale and SEFAGO. Pick one.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
You know you can't be married to both Wale and SEFAGO. Pick one.

She has made her choice infact we are on our honeymoon now. FL Gator is just fronting.

Ah ah, [b]Victoria Island is now a village?[/b] I miss Amala sha. Grin The equivalent.

Thats where i lived, not where i did secondary school. i did secondary school on the mainland and i think it was the best decision my parents made for me. It shaped me into a survivor- lagos public school no be small joke. In between fights with rival schools which involved broken bottles and wooden sticks, as well as studying for math exams, and being bullied by seniors (who consistently too my pocket money until one dey I vex for them and set a trap which got most of them expelled grin), school was crazy.

Dont you just miss Nigerian food? No matter how much you get outside the shores you just yearn for indomie (the ones abroad dont taste like the one in naija), pounded yam (the fake processed one is disgusting), fried plantain )except you live in the south), even tom tom and fanta.

I used to enjoy the taste of coke because it was a luxury, now that I can buy a thousand bottles it has lost its taste.

chic2pimp:

And you had the Guts to criticize Chiogo grin grin

Please quote anywhere I said I was better grin, I said it wasn't all that- you guys should kow the difference. I didn't even include primary school where I used to carry the whole class on my head consecutively cheesy
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
A broke@$$ aggin or a rich celebrity.
Men, tough choice huh, roll eyez
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
FL Gators:

A broke@$$ aggin or a rich celebrity.
Men, tough choice huh, roll eyez

Wale is not rich. And is it by force that you have to marry someone for money? What about love?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

Wale is not rich. And is it by force that you have to marry someone for money? What about love?
Yes, it is by force.
And I dont know what loff you ppl are infatuated with.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
FL Gators:

Yes, it is by force.
And I dont know what loff you ppl are infatuated with.

So you have never considered loving someone who is poor? So does that mean you ignore broke guys undecided

Na wa oo
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2010
congrats chiogo!
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

So you have never considered loving someone who is poor? So does that mean you ignore broke guys  undecided

Na wa oo  
What is na wa?

Anyways, you may choose to believe me and take what I just said serious grin

But seriously tho, I'd go for the rich celebrity if I had a choice between you and Wale
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
you are brilliant aren't you, congrats smiley
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
chinch but i didn't insult you
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2010
FL Gators:

What is na wa?

Anyways, you may choose to believe me and take what I just said serious grin

But seriously tho, I'd go for the rich celebrity if I had a choice between you and Wale

But Wale is likely to cheat like all celebs (Tiger woods tongue), while poor people like me with no game, would have no option to stick with you, have you considered that? You could have 100% me versus 10% wale cheesy

Anyways, i am hiring a divorce lawyer, but right after I clear my credit card debt- thank God we signed a prenup
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

But Wale is likely to cheat like all celebs (Tiger woods tongue), while poor people like me with no game, would have no option to stick with you, have you considered that? You could have 100% me versus 10% wale cheesy

Anyways, i am hiring a divorce lawyer, but right after I clear my credit card debt- thank God we signed a prenup
So you were staying with me because you had no choice, so much for "loff" undecided
10% wale, 60% access to acct, I'm good. Did I tell you I was even interested in Wale himself.

We never got married, oya waka. Let rich men see me cool
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chika98: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
How cool! Good for you girl! Hope you got an amazing scholarship out of that then? Good job!
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by skfa1: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
Congrat my friend chiogo cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by platinumnk(f): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

Now if this is true that is worthy of a thread. It is likely not true though, especially if she is related to platinumnk hehe

Chiogo has an an amazing achievement, I think I smell jealousy cheesy
And yes. at 9yrs (or whatever age they test students) my baby sister ( a PUBLIC school student) had the Highest Test Score in the State of Louisiana.
chiogo:

You're right - I am aiming for the big fish. You do the same, no be by typing essays on Nairaland.  grin
Wasn't dissing it. My Calc teacher in High School was from LA and he did say the school system down there was poor. Never been there so I dunno.  smiley

I didnt mean you hon, but a lot of people come down on Public school systems, yes its bad but they percieve that a lot of people arent intelligent  undecided
The Gifted and Magnet system is pretty doable.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2010
Lol tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

congrats chiogo!
chika98:

How cool! Good for you girl! Hope you got an amazing scholarship out of that then? Good job!
ibkaye:

you are brilliant aren't you, congrats smiley
skfa1:

Congrat my friend chiogo  cheesy  cheesy
Thanks, guys.  smiley

H2O2:

chinch but i didn't insult you  
That's the problem. It's weird when you're being nice.  grin

SEFAGO:

Thats where i lived, not where i did secondary school. i did secondary school on the mainland and i think it was the best decision my parents made for me. It shaped me into a survivor- lagos public school no be small joke. In between fights with rival schools which involved broken bottles and wooden sticks, as well as studying for math exams, and being bullied by seniors (who consistently too my pocket money until one dey I vex for them and set a trap which got most of them expelled  grin), school was crazy.    

What school was that?  grin Was it boarding? My sis went to one. Usually people living in VI send their kids to Chris land, etc.

platinumnk:

I didnt mean you hon, but a lot of people come down on Public school systems, yes its bad but they percieve that a lot of people arent intelligent  undecided
The Gifted and Magnet system is pretty doable.
Hehe, people generally look down on Public schools(at high school level anyway). Even in Naija.
Most times, it's not about the students but the quality of the school system but the stereotypes extend to the students since the school gives you whatever knowledge you have.

SEFAGO for instance, believes the stereotypes from his posts.  cheesy
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2010
I am supposed to be this callous asshoel?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2010
FL Gators:

So you were staying with me because you had no choice, so much for "loff" undecided
10% wale, 60% access to acct, I'm good. Did I tell you I was even interested in Wale himself.

We never got married, oya waka. Let rich men see me cool

kiss kiss kiss. i am covering you like the secret service cover the president.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2010
H2O2:

I am supposed to be this callous asshoel?
Mostly, yeah. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2010
You are full of bile and contempt.
Anyway, congratulations on successfully becoming a highest achiever.

ten-over
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2010
folks pls allow Chiogo to enjoy this moment at least. Save the sarcasm and put downs for later . . . abeg.

If you think its easy you shld have made your own achievement eh. grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

kiss kiss kiss. i am covering you like the secret service cover the president.
smiley

No need to cover me. Unless you're rich
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2010
H2O2:

You are full of bile and contempt.
Anyway, congratulations on successfully becoming a highest achiever.

ten-over
That's the peroxide I know. grin

davidylan:

folks pls allow Chiogo to enjoy this moment at least. Save the sarcasm and put downs for later . . . abeg.

If you think its easy you shld have made your own achievement eh. grin
LOL the thing is almost a year old. smiley
I'm used to people like SEFAGO and H2O2. grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2010
That's the problem. It's weird when you're being nice.

Yeah it seems H2o2 is a big asshole on NL.

Chiogo has an an amazing achievement, I think I smell jealousy Cheesy
And yes. at 9yrs (or whatever age they test students) my baby sister ( a PUBLIC school student) had the Highest Test Score in the State of Louisiana.

true congrats chiogo- enjoy your moment of glory (sefago, holds his fingers to prevent himself from typing any derogatory statement  tongue)

What school was that?  Grin Was it boarding? My sis went to one. Usually people living in VI send their kids to Chris land, etc.

Don't worry grin, a lot of them are on nairaland though. But it depends on whats the fad- during my time it was adesoye, olashore, Atlantic halls, loyola jesuits, vivian fowler and lagoon.

smart naija people seeing how nigerian parents select schools based on how expensive they are and not how good they are set up shop, and before you know it schools like lekki british international school, british international school, dowen college came up.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2010
i'm probably the nicest person on NL

undecided i couldn't hurt a fly, technically
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2010
H2O2:

i'm probably the nicest person on NL

undecided i couldn't hurt a fly, technically

But you could damage a fly sha no be so?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by H2O2: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2010
technically
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by semid4lyfe(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2010
Best Graduating Student in a High School shey? Ok. . .we don hear. . CONGRATS!. . . .next please.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Feb 23, 2010
Congrats to her but how can this be confirmed?
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Best Graduating Student in a High School shey? Ok. . .we don hear. . CONGRATS!. . . .next please.
wow, that was a bit unnecessary smiley

mama-gee:

Congrats to her but how can this be confirmed?
there's a link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To All 2010/2011 Kogi State University. / Rare Photos Reveal Images You Had No Idea Existed / ZANELE SIFUBA SEX TAPE: See The SA Province She Runs As Speaker (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.