Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa (8457 Views)

Ayodele Dada Is Not The First Nigerian To Make CGPA Of 5.0. Why D Noise? / SAP SCM Online Training In Boston|brazil / First Nigerian University With Intercalated MBBS Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by THEAMAKA(f): 12:59am On Feb 24, 2010
are you people still on this? just let the girl be, sheesh.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

are you people still on this? just let the girl be, sheesh.

Are you still watching undecided?

chiogo:

Give it a rest. smiley

I have, I am at the teasng stage now tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by THEAMAKA(f): 1:06am On Feb 24, 2010
nope, didn't read a thing.
i just keep seeing it in my inbox and how many pages it has gone.
and the main contributor----*cough cough*
yep.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:11am On Feb 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and the main contributor----*cough cough*
yep.

Yeah chic2pimip, H2O2 and FL Gator have nothing to do I swear
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by THEAMAKA(f): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and the main [size=13pt]contributor[/size]---*cough cough*
yep.

SEFAGO:

grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

cry cry cry cry cry cry Wow ouch!
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 24, 2010
My gal kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 1:38am On Feb 24, 2010
OMG. How did you find me on that site?  cry
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2010
chiogo:

OMG. How did you find me on that site?  cry

I had seen that a long tym ago, lol- you too dey leave too much paper trail, anyways you have nothing to hide so a good thing  grin

My gal kiss kiss
[quote][/quote]

creepster. Alai ni kan se
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2010
chiogo:

OMG. How did you find me on that site?  cry
huh?
Never knew you could find someone once you find out their first and last name.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

I had seen that a long tym ago, lol- you too dey leave too much paper trail, anyways you have nothing to hide so a good thing grin

creepster. Alai ni kan se

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by skfa1: 1:42am On Feb 24, 2010
Chiogo, have seen ur pix  cheesy , now im kissing u  kiss  kiss  kiss

Good Job one more time.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 1:42am On Feb 24, 2010
lol  :p :p
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by 0hsisi: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2010
Chiogo it's not a good idea having your info on this site and having everyone know you.
Just a friendly,motherly advice
It's not safe
there are many loonies on these websites e.g SEFAGO.becommerich, skfA1 etc lipsrsealed
I hope tumfulu is not still hanging around
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 1:44am On Feb 24, 2010
0hsisi:

Chiogo it's not a good idea having your info on this site and having everyone know you.
It's not safe
there are many loonies on these websites e.g SEFAGO.becommerich, skfA1 etc lipsrsealed
I know!!
But what am I supposed to do? See as Gators posted that link, didn't even know my profile on that site is public.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2010
skfa1:

Chiogo, have seen your pix  cheesy , now im kissing u  kiss  kiss  kiss

Good Job one more time.

assistant creepster

FL Gators:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I am divorcing you already all this one na play play. I have been hearing of your escapades on NL, hopping from one person to another right in front of your husband.

It's not safe
there are many loonies on these websites e.g SEFAGO.becommerich, skfA1 etc

I agree- chiogo, its none of my business but you could tell threadstarter to reduce the exposed info and tell FL Gator to modify her posts.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by 0hsisi: 1:46am On Feb 24, 2010
chiogo:

I know!!
But what am I supposed to do? See as Gators posted that link, didn't even know my profile on Zinch is public.

before she did that,your name was already well known to them,all someone needs to do is google you and get that.
Keep your privacy private
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2010
If chic2pimp a.k.a olofofo did not bump the thread this thing wuld have been history  cheesy
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 24, 2010
@SEFAGO
Se emi ni alai ni nkan se?
Iwo ti o n bu omolomo nko?
ti n ba mu e

SEFAGO:

I am divorcing you already all this one na play play. I have been hearing of your escapades on NL, hopping from one person to another right in front of your husband.

You? The one that never paid bride price or the one that has a baby mama on the side?
I should be divorcing you, I've been hearing some things along the grapevine too
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 1:49am On Feb 24, 2010
lol oya Gators, edit your posts and remove those links.
You too SEFAGO, unquote her.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 24, 2010
chiogo:

I know!!
But what am I supposed to do? See as Gators posted that link, didn't even know my profile on Zinch is public.
Lol I deleted all my other public accts that I couldnt keep private, knowing that some ppl know my first and last name on NL.

But you're now a Google star.  kiss
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by 0hsisi: 1:49am On Feb 24, 2010
I have been on this site on and off since 2006 and only know jenny,morenike aka flgators, michelin,mukinatu,4play,davidylan,pataki,sauron and many others I've known since then just by their monikers.
You can get to know off screen but to have your info here is not right
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:50am On Feb 24, 2010
You? The one that never paid bride price or the one that has a baby mama on the side?
I should be divorcing you, I've been hearing some things along the grapevine too

I did not have 1 kobo change to pay the brideprice since it has become obsolete  tongue.

@SEFAGO
Se emi ni alai ni nkan se?
Iwo ti o n bu omolomo nko?
ti n ba mu e

I abuse everyone on NL its nothing personal  grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by THEAMAKA(f): 1:52am On Feb 24, 2010
yeah, not cool. i was thinking her name should have been edited out of the initial post, but. . .
that's for chiogo to report.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

I did not have 1 kobo change to pay the brideprice since it has become obsolete  tongue.

I abuse everyone on NL its nothing personal  grin
Meaning? undecided

Wow, so this is it? We'll never do bedmatics again?

Divorce is a very serious issue, ma dear
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by SEFAGO(m): 1:57am On Feb 24, 2010
FL Gators:

Meaning? undecided

Wow, so this is it? We'll never do bedmatics again?

Divorce is a very serious issue, ma dear

Maybe for women, it just means I am a single man and I can look for greener pastures wink. We might do makeup bedmatics later. Let me think about it. But before I do that dobale for your husband and beg for his forgiveness tongue
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 24, 2010
0hsisi:

I have been on this site on and off since 2006 and only know jenny,morenike aka flgators, michelin,mukinatu,4play,davidylan,pataki,sauron and many others I've known since then just by their monikers.

You and who?
You think we all dont know that you're Iyabo Obasanjo of Nigeria in disguise?

SEFAGO:

Maybe for women, it just means I am a single man and I can look for greener pastures  wink. We might do makeup bedmatics later. Let me think about it. But before I do that dobale for your husband and beg for his forgiveness  tongue
The day I dobale for you, I would have to have gone through a lion's cage and a car accident  cool

Greener pastures? So my pasture was yellow abi
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chamotex(m): 2:01am On Feb 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lai lai
Chiogo than can neither read nor write?

Someones bank balance must have bumped up
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 2:02am On Feb 24, 2010
0hsisi:

Yea true. The thread starter, Mailmalc and I talk offline and that was how he even created this thread when we were having an IM conversation and this came up.
He googled it and bam! created this thread and asked me to go look. Anyway, I've told him to come edit it. This is old news anyway even at the time he created it.
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chiogo(f): 2:05am On Feb 24, 2010
chamotex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lai lai
Chiogo than can neither read nor write?

Someones bank balance must have bumped up
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by chamotex(m): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2010
Chiogo enjoy your 5 minutes of fame, aite?

Imma be back on top when my [i]s[/i]ex tape comes out next week
Re: Nairalander(chiogo) Becomes The First Nigerian Valedictorian In Boston, Usa by THEAMAKA(f): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2010
[size=15pt]^^^
CAN'T WAIT!!![/size]
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mathematics Versus Law / To All 2010/2011 Kogi State University. / Why The Hate On University Of Ilorin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.